Curious

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Anyone remember the address of the recent murder in Fox Chase? I am looking to buy a home and I am not interested in a home that has had a murder in it.. creepy..lol

And Why hasn't our Great (blahahahahaha) Sheriff not solved that murder. It was his investigation.. did he screw that one up - like the dishon case?

Fact is - unless someone confesses to the crime Bullitt County Law Enforcement couldn't solve a crime if it was one the Game "Clue".

Look at Drug's- that is not even investigated any more- the recent Meth Lab was found because it blew up. This goober's wouldn't have known about it with out that.

We got Andy, Barney, Goober and Otis at the Bullitt County Sheriff Department... the patients in charge of the insane asylum. LOL
lennyfromthedepo t

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Aug 5, 2012
why buy in bullitt county? all you do is complain move to louisville A>>S>H>>L>E
GoodGrief

Louisville, KY

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Curious wrote:
Anyone remember the address of the recent murder in Fox Chase? I am looking to buy a home and I am not interested in a home that has had a murder in it.. creepy..lol
And Why hasn't our Great (blahahahahaha) Sheriff not solved that murder. It was his investigation.. did he screw that one up - like the dishon case?
Fact is - unless someone confesses to the crime Bullitt County Law Enforcement couldn't solve a crime if it was one the Game "Clue".
Look at Drug's- that is not even investigated any more- the recent Meth Lab was found because it blew up. This goober's wouldn't have known about it with out that.
We got Andy, Barney, Goober and Otis at the Bullitt County Sheriff Department... the patients in charge of the insane asylum. LOL
If you can do better have at.....Oh wait, you can't even find an address.
Curious

Louisville, KY

#4 Aug 6, 2012
FUUUUU QQQQ UUUU...
Get it?
Winchester

Atlanta, GA

#5 Oct 25, 2012
It was in the 2500 block of Tembroke drive. I worked with the victim and it blows my mind that nothing has been reported about this case. I don't understand how stuff like this gets forgotten. He was a friend and a good man.
Hope this helps

Mount Washington, KY

#6 Oct 27, 2012
I know that if you are interested in buying a house, and you ask the real estate agent if that house was the particular one where the murder happened, then they HAVE to tell you. It's considered a "Stigma" house..they dont have to volunteer the info but if it is asked they have to tell.
UAW Retired

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 3, 2012
WOW, I remember that Murder. It was never solved?
Dumb idiot Republican Sheriff did not solve it?
F'd the case up?
Is that a surprise?
Dumbocrat

Chicago, IL

#8 Nov 5, 2012
It was Donnie's case so I guess it was the dumb democrat sheriff as you say.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Dumbocrat wrote:
It was Donnie's case so I guess it was the dumb democrat sheriff as you say.
Actually, it was Dave's case. As it was being investigated by Pioneer Village PD, at the time, Dave was Chief.

Not going to say a word against him though. He's a friend of mine.
Anonymous

Shepherdsville, KY

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Donnie can't solve anything we all know this .He can't even remember if he has taken his MEDS so he was so dumb and took it again HEART ATTACH DUAAAAAAAAAAA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISO baby pit bull 19 min Anonymous 1
Bullitt County Detention Center (Sep '09) 35 min Oh myGod 171
BCDC ( Jail ) Infested w/SCABIES !!!!? 4 hr Damn it 1
anyone know mindy 5 hr still me 10
Shepherdsville Mayor General Election- Tinnell,... 14 hr voter 80
jeff centers 15 hr lol 4
josh king (Oct '13) 15 hr very 4
Shepherdsville Dating
Find my Match

Shepherdsville Jobs