spartan

Louisville, KY

#1 Apr 16, 2011
Anyone remember him? Last I heard,he was being looked into for a sex scandal,but that was sometime back and I've heard nothing else.It surprises me that even the roughest "Sweaty Betties" that the Bullitt County Jail has to offer could stomache him.I mean,who of their own free will could consent to romantic relations with a greasy,obese,snaggletooth,potb ellied weasal??? My first instinctive response was,"his poor wife",but deeper thought forced me to realize,,,,,"those poor poor inmates.
SHEP VOTER

United States

#2 Apr 17, 2011
Chief Joe Rogers?
spartan

Louisville, KY

#3 Apr 17, 2011
SHEP VOTER wrote:
Chief Joe Rogers?
I think he might have been at one time but last I heard,he was accused of raping inmates during transport.And if you've ever laid eyes on that disgusting greaseball,then you would have sympathy for those inmates as well.
SpiritoftheHawk

Farmington, KY

#4 Apr 17, 2011
Don't be shy, Spartan, tell us how you really feel, lol.

I remember when he worked at Turnpike Liquors. He and my mother were a bit too friendly.

Joe Rogers, the Mother________

Heh
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5 Apr 17, 2011
SpiritoftheHawk wrote:
Don't be shy, Spartan, tell us how you really feel, lol.
I remember when he worked at Turnpike Liquors. He and my mother were a bit too friendly.
Joe Rogers, the Mother________
Heh
Still can't possibly imagine how a woman could even consider 'getting friendly' with something that looks like that.Guess I should've been a cop.And to everyone who judged my statements as mean,"thank you".
jijhkl

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Feb 20, 2013
spartan wrote:
Anyone remember him? Last I heard,he was being looked into for a sex scandal,but that was sometime back and I've heard nothing else.It surprises me that even the roughest "Sweaty Betties" that the Bullitt County Jail has to offer could stomache him.I mean,who of their own free will could consent to romantic relations with a greasy,obese,snaggletooth,potb ellied weasal??? My first instinctive response was,"his poor wife",but deeper thought forced me to realize,,,,,"those poor poor inmates.
rtyuj
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7 Feb 20, 2013
jijhkl wrote:
<quoted text>rtyuj
Didn't beat around the bush about what was on my mind.So why not elaborate a little about what's on yours??? Or you can speak this encrypted lunacy if it makes you feel superior.I believe that I have about an eighty-percent chance at crackin' it anyway.Either way,,,do as you will.
Joey

Louisville, KY

#8 Feb 26, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Still can't possibly imagine how a woman could even consider 'getting friendly' with something that looks like that.Guess I should've been a cop.And to everyone who judged my statements as mean,"thank you".
Being a cop helped me land your mom. Thanks badge.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a cop helped me land your mom. Thanks badge.
Ouch.That was uncalled for.You gonna call me a dum-dum too??? Actually,,,this is the first time that I've ever one the "boys" in blue hassle me over trivial non-sense,,,so I'm not really sure how to deal with it.Moron.Either way,,,I'm lovin' it,,,that you're feelin' it.In short,,,love it,like it,,,you know the rest.Hope your day's gonna be as lovely as you just made mine.And it ain't even my birthday,,,(close though).
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a cop helped me land your mom. Thanks badge.
Gonna be honest dude,,,if you're the officer in question,,,then based on several computer models that I've not actually ran through a computer,but rather ran through the mill,,,then you are big man,and it's not likely that your easily taken down.However,the model brings it back,,,at eighty-percent spartan,,,at ninety percent of the time.And if you'll bite on those odds just once,,,that'll make it one-hundred percent successful for a spartan,,,for infinity .And honestly bro',,,I can't afford to not gamble those odds.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11 Feb 26, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Gonna be honest dude,,,if you're the officer in question,,,then based on several computer models that I've not actually ran through a computer,but rather ran through the mill,,,then you are big man,and it's not likely that your easily taken down.However,the model brings it back,,,at eighty-percent spartan,,,at ninety percent of the time.And if you'll bite on those odds just once,,,that'll make it one-hundred percent successful for a spartan,,,for infinity .And honestly bro',,,I can't afford to not gamble those odds.
You need to lay off the sauce. For real.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#12 Feb 26, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to lay off the sauce. For real.
Check this out girl,,,I learned a long time ago that it would be wise to pick your battles.And that's exact;y why I become so adamant about this one,,,because "I" didn't start it.However,I'm realizing that I need to ease up outta this,,,and I will if you'll give me an out,,,Judge.Sorry for my big mouth.Can't help it sometimes.
haha

Glasgow, KY

#13 Oct 2, 2013
spartan

Louisville, KY

#14 Oct 2, 2013
haha wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/joe.r ogers.5209
Same greasy and ugly pointed head,,,but different moron underneath of it I think.
Not sure though.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#15 Oct 3, 2013
haha wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/joe.r ogers.5209
Just to ask you a question bro',,,if I happened to claim,,,that I possess pictures that show him in a less than favorable light,,,would you by any chance believe me???.
Just to give you a clue though,,,how do you suppose I knew how greasy lookin' that his sorry ass really is.
You suppose I made that up???
Anyway,,,and speaking for myself,,,
I'm kinda hopin' to seeing him again,,,before I get old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Caudill (Aug '10) 1 hr Rayne5150 10
Anybody need a ride? 3 hr horndogsinthemood 2
Hey Paul Inkaholix Turner (Oct '15) 14 hr real friend 38
Graduates of Bullitt Central...gone but not for... (Jan '09) Sun karri 308
Country Cafe Sun Aunna 4
See you when I see you Sun last year 10
rachel giles Sun Drugs 5

Shepherdsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shepherdsville Mortgages