that girl that was always pretending ...

that girl that was always pretending to be pregnant....

Posted in the Shepherdsville Forum

uhh ohh

United States

#1 Apr 2, 2011
Looks like that girl needs to learn to for one, take care of her kid.. BC everyone says she never has him. She wanted to fake pregnancys in school and now that she has a baby her parents take care of it. And also has a lot of drama going on with some girls II know. She's stupid. Seems like nobody likes her. I forgot her name. But she has brown hair and she's nappy ass bitch.
think i know

Espanola, NM

#2 Apr 5, 2011
tierny merman??
orrr

United States

#3 Apr 5, 2011
Sounds like amanda Norris. Jsayin' that girl was pregnant every other month
inyourface

Louisville, KY

#4 Apr 5, 2011
every other month? try every 3 days, and then i guess it just ran out her nasty saggy vagina. haahhah
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#5 Apr 5, 2011
It was Amanda NOrris and she is in jail now for second degree assult and wanton endangerment. She hit her child and threw it up against the fridge. Its currently in foster care. Look her up on Bullitt Co Detention center. Her pic looks as if she hasn't bathed in days.
Concerned

Louisville, KY

#6 Apr 5, 2011
No the child is with the grand mother right now. What happened was Amanda and her baby daddy grand mother got into an altercation and Amanda was high on methamphetamine's at the time. She struck the 74 year old women because she didn't want to give her child to her because she knew she was on drugs.
tarafranko

Louisville, KY

#7 Apr 5, 2011
no she did not hurt her kid. she is immature
amanda sprowles

United States

#8 Apr 6, 2011
Scarecrow. Whoever you are, you are full of shit. You get in topix just to harass people you probably don't even know. You really need to get a life BC all you do is harass people. If your so big and brave why don't you come out from behind that screen name? You must have a lot of insercurities about yourself to do this all day and you wanna talk about me? Saying I look like I am ten. Well thanks. I have gotten that my whole life.and I take it as a compliment. And as far as my husband. Not a whole lot of people know him. So don't bring him into shit. But your lame. Seriously! And talking about Tara and her kids. You have got problems. Tara's "chin" makes her cute and her kids are adorable to. Sounds like your just some lame ass who doesn't have anyone to love you. And your probably fat and ugly. Go to councling and bring three self esteem up a little bit. Your very insecure. What you say doesn't bother me BC I know which I am and what I have. Go ahead and talk Bout me. You don't know me.. so keep on talking if it keeps you that entertained. LOL :)

You really need to get you & job or a new hobbie. Seriously. We will all find our who u r sooner or later. You're getting really old buddy!

Okay. Well bye scarecrow, hope this entertains your lame ass for a while anyway.

Ohhhh . And Amanda didn't hurt her baby. So just shut up!!!!!!
PS. Grow up!
Scarecrow

United States

#9 Apr 6, 2011
Amandwarf... Thats weird you take that as a compliment. Your husband must be a pedophile.
amanda sprowles

United States

#11 Apr 6, 2011
God you have got to get a life. I am 21. Deff legal!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
See you when I see you 1 hr Shakinginmyspaceb... 7
Country Cafe 3 hr may check it out 3
loves truck stop 22 hr Previous employee 4
Megan Preston Fri LaurenHowler 15
ryan nguyen (Jul '15) Fri Wannknow 5
When will "black lives matter" come to Shepherd... Fri F racists 23
Pokemon go squad? Fri Cvb21 5

Shepherdsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance