Bullitt County Attorney
Conservative BC Voter

Frankfort, KY

#41 Aug 4, 2010
Monica was a "Bush Basher" the whole tie he was in office. Bush may not have been perfect and yes he made mistakes.. BUT - he was alot better then Obama. And Supporting McCain does not make you a Conservative.. McCain was just a little more Conservative then Obama. McCain was and is a Liberal Republican .. so telling a informed Conservative that Monica is conservative because she supported McCain is BS.

Monica became a "R" after she could not get support as an "D" when she decided years ago to run for County Atty. And the reason she ran against Walt was because she was not hired by walt as a Deputy County Attorney... the Cheerleader doesnt like rejection.

Walt has history as a Prosecutor, Monica is a divorce, bankruptcy and an occasional defense lawyer. As one of the Chief Law Enforcement officers in the County - I prefer to keep a prosecutor over a part time defender of criminals.

I am not trying to be mean to Monica.. I really am not- but come on people - experience, integrity, real conservative values trumps her anytime. She needs to go work in Jefferson County and get some prosecution experience.. then come back for a run.
Informed Voter

Campbellsville, KY

#42 Aug 5, 2010
You know, just saying, as a "Chief Law Enforcement Officer", you sure lack detective skills. What does Walt prosecute? He stepped back in the Courtroom a few weeks ago after a 4 year tax payer vacation. His first day back on the job he insists on bench trial against a defendant who failed to appear. He could have asked for a warrant, but went for the trial. Drug charges. Should have been an EASY win considering there was no defendant. But your EXPERIENCED prosecutor LOST the trial. Yeah, he's a real winner. Please. But don't take my word for it, there's a tape, check it out. Just ask any clerk when Walt "reported" to work. Granted it's not rocket science, but its not as easy as falling of a mule. Just saying.

Oh, and for the cheerleader comment, sounds like you were dumped you or you didn't make the squad.
Conservative BC Voter

Frankfort, KY

#43 Aug 9, 2010
Hmmm.. and despite Walt's loosing a bench trial.. he still has more experience then the Cheerleader.. he could loose 100 more and still have more experience then the Cheerleader.. How many case has the Cheerleader Prosecuted? So what is your point? What experioence has the Cheerleader got that would make her a better COunty Attorney than a perosn who has been doing it- very well- for years? Yep- he has people mad at him and will slam him.. kinda goes with the job. But overall- he is light years ahead of the Cheerleader.

The reason I am "Digging" on her cheerleader stuff-- is because she brags about it. She is the one that makes sure everyone know she is a Cheerleader. Nope I have never dated a Cheerleader - well a Cheerleader that was still doing it- I never lowered my standards for that in High School. LOL.. I saw pictures of her as a Cheerleader- I doubt she was on top of the Pyramid - they didnt have male cheerleaders that could lift that much weight back then.
callasisee

Elizabethtown, KY

#44 Aug 9, 2010
Conservative BC Voter wrote:
Hmmm.. and despite Walt's loosing a bench trial.. he still has more experience then the Cheerleader.. he could loose 100 more and still have more experience then the Cheerleader.. How many case has the Cheerleader Prosecuted? So what is your point? What experioence has the Cheerleader got that would make her a better COunty Attorney than a perosn who has been doing it- very well- for years? Yep- he has people mad at him and will slam him.. kinda goes with the job. But overall- he is light years ahead of the Cheerleader.
The reason I am "Digging" on her cheerleader stuff-- is because she brags about it. She is the one that makes sure everyone know she is a Cheerleader. Nope I have never dated a Cheerleader - well a Cheerleader that was still doing it- I never lowered my standards for that in High School. LOL.. I saw pictures of her as a Cheerleader- I doubt she was on top of the Pyramid - they didnt have male cheerleaders that could lift that much weight back then.
Yeah you are right, we need old Walt around so he can show the next term county attorney how to be able to live with a full salary and not even report to work. He knows all the best vacation spots though.Rah Rah Rah, for the cheerleader.
Veteran

Waterloo, Canada

#45 Aug 9, 2010
I consider Walt a good friend! Vote for Walt and not the inexperienced opponent!
callasisee

Elizabethtown, KY

#46 Aug 9, 2010
Veteran wrote:
I consider Walt a good friend! Vote for Walt and not the inexperienced opponent!
Just because Walt is a good friend does not make him the best person for the job.
Veteran

Waterloo, Canada

#47 Aug 9, 2010
callasisee wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because Walt is a good friend does not make him the best person for the job.
Read the entire comment. God bless!
The truth

Louisville, KY

#48 Aug 11, 2010
Conservative BC Voter wrote:
Hmmm.. and despite Walt's loosing a bench trial.. he still has more experience then the Cheerleader.. he could loose 100 more and still have more experience then the Cheerleader.. How many case has the Cheerleader Prosecuted? So what is your point? What experioence has the Cheerleader got that would make her a better COunty Attorney than a perosn who has been doing it- very well- for years? Yep- he has people mad at him and will slam him.. kinda goes with the job. But overall- he is light years ahead of the Cheerleader.
The reason I am "Digging" on her cheerleader stuff-- is because she brags about it. She is the one that makes sure everyone know she is a Cheerleader. Nope I have never dated a Cheerleader - well a Cheerleader that was still doing it- I never lowered my standards for that in High School. LOL.. I saw pictures of her as a Cheerleader- I doubt she was on top of the Pyramid - they didnt have male cheerleaders that could lift that much weight back then.
Wow...that's some classy stuff right there....talking about her weight when it has no bearing on her ability to be a county attorney. You are obviously hung up on some real or imagined diss from your high school days.
What's with the "cheerleader" comment? I've known Monica over 20 years and I can assure you that I've never heard her brag about being a cheerleader. In fact, Monica was much better known in the local school system as having a brilliant mind and being an overachiever.
I work in the court system in Bullitt County. In over a decade of service, I've seen Walt in the courtroom twice. Both times, he was a bumbling fool and only appeared because the media's cameras were there. He operates his private business out of his government office while fleecing taxpayers of their dollars. Walt has been carried by 2 things over the years: the revolving door of assistants who he pays very little and name recognition.
In Monica's first run, Walt was sweating bullets, scared silly he may actually lose the unearned gravy train he has been riding on for years. She gave him a terrific run for his money then. This time will prove to be much more sweet inducing for Walt. It's time tax payers get their money's worth and Bullitt County takes a step up.
HBIC

Louisville, KY

#49 Aug 11, 2010
Informed Voter wrote:
You know, just saying, as a "Chief Law Enforcement Officer", you sure lack detective skills. What does Walt prosecute? He stepped back in the Courtroom a few weeks ago after a 4 year tax payer vacation. His first day back on the job he insists on bench trial against a defendant who failed to appear. He could have asked for a warrant, but went for the trial. Drug charges. Should have been an EASY win considering there was no defendant. But your EXPERIENCED prosecutor LOST the trial. Yeah, he's a real winner. Please. But don't take my word for it, there's a tape, check it out. Just ask any clerk when Walt "reported" to work. Granted it's not rocket science, but its not as easy as falling of a mule. Just saying.
Oh, and for the cheerleader comment, sounds like you were dumped you or you didn't make the squad.
I have to laugh at the report of "being a chief law enforcement officer". I'd bet he works for Pioneer Village. hahahahaha! The whacko who is chief there used to carry around a police radio with him every where he went from the age of 16 up. He went from a pretendabe cop to a wannabe cop. AND...he does strike me as the type who would make the nasty "cheerleader" comments, too. If it is him, perhaps we should discuss why he was previously fired from his job there. Now, THAT would be some good entertainment!
Voting person

Waterloo, Canada

#50 Aug 11, 2010
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...that's some classy stuff right there....talking about her weight when it has no bearing on her ability to be a county attorney. You are obviously hung up on some real or imagined diss from your high school days.
What's with the "cheerleader" comment? I've known Monica over 20 years and I can assure you that I've never heard her brag about being a cheerleader. In fact, Monica was much better known in the local school system as having a brilliant mind and being an overachiever.
I work in the court system in Bullitt County. In over a decade of service, I've seen Walt in the courtroom twice. Both times, he was a bumbling fool and only appeared because the media's cameras were there. He operates his private business out of his government office while fleecing taxpayers of their dollars. Walt has been carried by 2 things over the years: the revolving door of assistants who he pays very little and name recognition.
In Monica's first run, Walt was sweating bullets, scared silly he may actually lose the unearned gravy train he has been riding on for years. She gave him a terrific run for his money then. This time will prove to be much more sweet inducing for Walt. It's time tax payers get their money's worth and Bullitt County takes a step up.
False and untrue accusations can cause you to be sued if found who you are! He has his private practice at 44 and 61!
The Truth

Louisville, KY

#51 Aug 11, 2010
Voting person wrote:
<quoted text> False and untrue accusations can cause you to be sued if found who you are! He has his private practice at 44 and 61!
Uhmm...yep and that's where he can be found daily during County attorney working hours 8-4. On your tax dollars.

Threatening to sue? Yep, spoken like the Walt I know.
HBIC

Louisville, KY

#52 Aug 11, 2010
Voting person wrote:
<quoted text> False and untrue accusations can cause you to be sued if found who you are! He has his private practice at 44 and 61!
False AND untrue? Isn't that a little dedundent? Kind of like saying someone had their head cut off AND they were decapitated. You usually find this way of speaking in lower functioning individuals.
Voting person

Waterloo, Canada

#53 Aug 11, 2010
HBIC wrote:
<quoted text>
False AND untrue? Isn't that a little dedundent? Kind of like saying someone had their head cut off AND they were decapitated. You usually find this way of speaking in lower functioning individuals.
sounds like a ms. Robeson supporter to put people down.
HBIC

Louisville, KY

#54 Aug 12, 2010
Voting person wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like a ms. Robeson supporter to put people down.
It's "Robinson", not Robeson. And, yeah, I will be voting for her. More than anything, as a vote AGAINST Walt. I've witnessed the man talking down to an 80 year old woman for no reason other than his own greed. And, yes, that was as a private attorney during the hours he is employed by your tax dollars.
OMG

Elizabethtown, KY

#55 Aug 12, 2010
HBIC wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "Robinson", not Robeson. And, yeah, I will be voting for her. More than anything, as a vote AGAINST Walt. I've witnessed the man talking down to an 80 year old woman for no reason other than his own greed. And, yes, that was as a private attorney during the hours he is employed by your tax dollars.
OMG No, Walt can't be mean to old people because he is a good friend to someone who replies on here. Isn't that enough to qualify him for another term of the easy life. Wish I could collect a pay check and not have to work for it. Only in Bullitt County. Just like how the jail treated that poor girl. Corruption runs wild.
saveadummy

Elizabethtown, KY

#56 Aug 13, 2010
HBIC - what doe's "dedundant" mean? You gotta lisp? LOLOLOLOL Don't you mean "redundant"? How does it feel HBIC?
HBIC

Louisville, KY

#57 Aug 13, 2010
Nope, no lisp here. Just a simple type-o. I make 'em all the time. By the way: what does "doe's" mean? Are you trying to show that a doe owns something? If so, what does the doe own? Tell me, saveadummy, how many life preservers do you need?
jerry

Waterloo, Canada

#58 Aug 13, 2010
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG No, Walt can't be mean to old people because he is a good friend to someone who replies on here. Isn't that enough to qualify him for another term of the easy life. Wish I could collect a pay check and not have to work for it. Only in Bullitt County. Just like how the jail treated that poor girl. Corruption runs wild.
That's why Robeson was forced to resign after two months as deputy judge! Didn't Roberts forced her to resign?
HBIC

Louisville, KY

#59 Aug 13, 2010
jerry wrote:
<quoted text>That's why Robeson was forced to resign after two months as deputy judge! Didn't Roberts forced her to resign?
Wrong. Nice attempt to spread rumors, though. RobINson said from the get go that she would assist Roberts for the first few months. Why spread rumors? Seriously.
Oh Well

New Albany, IN

#60 Aug 13, 2010
Must be one of walts turkey buzzard friends making these remarks, how can walt balance the running of the county attorneys office when he can't stay on a mule thats not moving, is he as much an attorney as a horseman, aww that explains why he fell off the mule !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shepherdsville park 17 min Me too 12
Sam Harris (Oct '11) 13 hr Needtoknow 2
casey shoemaker (May '13) 16 hr Extra Large Dog 40
Will they run? 19 hr TripleCrownWinner 1
ginger or mary ann 20 hr jr high 8
mary ann or linda belcher Mon spartans great aunt 1
Joe Davis - Next member of Honky Nation to go d... (Apr '14) Mon Not on run now 65

Shepherdsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shepherdsville Mortgages