Bullitt Central teacher charged with ...

Bullitt Central teacher charged with rape

There are 56 comments on the WFIE-TV Evansville story from Aug 30, 2014, titled Bullitt Central teacher charged with rape. In it, WFIE-TV Evansville reports that:

A teacher at Bullitt Central High School is charged with third-degree rape after school officials learned of allegations that she had sexual contact with a student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFIE-TV Evansville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
corey

Flat Rock, AL

#1 Aug 31, 2014
Tht kid messed up a free shot of ass!!!
lastlady

Louisville, KY

#2 Aug 31, 2014
Don't think it actually happened. More like a group of wishful boys.
Lol

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Aug 31, 2014
lastlady wrote:
Don't think it actually happened. More like a group of wishful boys.
I won't say it didn't happen, but I do find it odd that if they had realistic evidence of it occurring why the news didn't release some statement in any article I've read, about what evidence they had. Other cases involving male teachers it was always mentioned, whether it was texts, emails, phone recordings, whatever it was, is released.
BCHS

Louisville, KY

#4 Aug 31, 2014
I don't think she would of done this because she is a great and wonderful teacher and she would be helpful to help any kids that needed help in math which she is the nicest teacher at BC
BCHS

Louisville, KY

#5 Aug 31, 2014
I think there is a stupid kid that just made a rumor about this just to be cool and I bet this did not happen
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Sep 2, 2014
Those poor boys.I hope they manage to recover this terrible atrocity that's been bestowed on 'em.
youdontknowme

Louisville, KY

#7 Sep 2, 2014
anyone know who the kid is??
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#8 Sep 2, 2014
youdontknowme wrote:
anyone know who the kid is??
It was only one???
Mike

Louisville, KY

#9 Sep 2, 2014
According to the news I just watched, she has admitted to having a sex with this 17 year old 6 times. Lucky guy if you ask me. She's pretty hot.
EverySchoolBoysD ream

Louisville, KY

#10 Sep 3, 2014
She's always been pretty loose with her sexuality... I had a 3-some with her and another girl she was friends with when we were only in the 10th GRADE!!! I hope it's not true... But I'm guessing it is
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Sep 3, 2014
Mike wrote:
According to the news I just watched, she has admitted to having a sex with this 17 year old 6 times. Lucky guy if you ask me. She's pretty hot.
And that's most likely how the "victim" in this case sees it as well.But for some reason,she's still sittin' in jail with a bond that she obviously can't make.
Personally,I feel like bail of that magnitude should be reserved for criminals whose crimes leave an actual victim behind.
rick

Louisville, KY

#12 Sep 3, 2014
She can rape me any time!
lol

Louisville, KY

#13 Sep 3, 2014
What I don't understand is, why would they put a 24 yr old teaching high school anyways? When I was in high school all my teachers were fat, old gray hairs, lesbians or men, nothing like her. I mean she's practically just out of high school herself and 17 isn't that far off from 24 in the scheme of things, why allow the temptation?
mak

Louisville, KY

#14 Sep 3, 2014
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>And that's most likely how the "victim" in this case sees it as well.But for some reason,she's still sittin' in jail with a bond that she obviously can't make.
Personally,I feel like bail of that magnitude should be reserved for criminals whose crimes leave an actual victim behind.
So when it's a girl that is raped it's evil but when a boy is raped by an attractive female it's a joke.
state run media

Guston, KY

#15 Sep 3, 2014
Double standards it seems .This week another KSP trooper resigned after allegations that he molested a 17 year old intoxicated girl after pulling her over.(she did not receive a DUI after sex) Local media claims this story not news worthy? Remember all those cops that raped and molested that 15 year old Meade county girl. That has been hushed up nicely. Not news worthy either. After a year 2 of the cops were finally indicted but the judge ordered every thing gagged from the media or public. He also set a paltry 10k bond, unsecured at that. Trooper Clanton admitted to molesting the child multiple times and had even driven other troopers to her house to molest her but when he dropped a veiled threat that he would "tell on them all if arrested" was never indicted. He walks the streets over a year later with fond memories of 15 year old hotty he raped. When that is not news worthy but a young female teacher having sex with a 17 year old boy is hot news then our media is either censored and controlled or just plain CRAZY.
Johnjacobjingles mith

Madison, TN

#16 Sep 3, 2014
mak wrote:
<quoted text>
So when it's a girl that is raped it's evil but when a boy is raped by an attractive female it's a joke.
The boy was not raped...
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#18 Sep 3, 2014
mak wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious.
Because even though I'm not one-hundred percent sure,I'd bet heavy on the fact that this boy was neither misled,manipulated,taken advantage nor raped.
And I'd bet even heavier,,,against him holding any regret.
So if you don't mind bringing me up to speed,,,then explain to me what's the real crime and who's the victim here.
interested

Louisville, KY

#19 Sep 3, 2014
state run media wrote:
Double standards it seems .This week another KSP trooper resigned after allegations that he molested a 17 year old intoxicated girl after pulling her over.(she did not receive a DUI after sex) Local media claims this story not news worthy? Remember all those cops that raped and molested that 15 year old Meade county girl. That has been hushed up nicely. Not news worthy either. After a year 2 of the cops were finally indicted but the judge ordered every thing gagged from the media or public. He also set a paltry 10k bond, unsecured at that. Trooper Clanton admitted to molesting the child multiple times and had even driven other troopers to her house to molest her but when he dropped a veiled threat that he would "tell on them all if arrested" was never indicted. He walks the streets over a year later with fond memories of 15 year old hotty he raped. When that is not news worthy but a young female teacher having sex with a 17 year old boy is hot news then our media is either censored and controlled or just plain CRAZY.
Who was the officer? Which post if nothing else. Why didn't the media report this crime?
McFearless

Louisville, KY

#20 Sep 3, 2014
That kid wasn't 17. He's in 9th grade.
McFearless

Louisville, KY

#21 Sep 3, 2014
That kid wasn't 17. He's a freshman there. She was charged with SIX counts of 3rd degree rape. $25,000 cash bond. No sympathy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martha Knox for Jailer!!!!!!!! (Feb '10) 19 min christainwomen 72
Dakota jackson (May '14) 2 hr just saying 11
crooked cops in shepherdsville (Apr '14) 15 hr spartan 16
Michael Gray (Mar '11) 19 hr AManda 50
advice Sun WhiteyBulger 10
Travis S Sat Denise 17
last night at circle K Sat corleone 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shepherdsville Mortgages