JimmyBeam

United States

#1 May 12, 2012
I seen one of them things back in kings forest anybody else spotted that SOB???
wanda

United States

#2 May 12, 2012
yeah in a boat in the swamp in your back yard you big dummy
brothafromanotha motha

Newburgh, IN

#4 May 13, 2012
JimmyBeam wrote:
I seen one of them things back in kings forest anybody else spotted that SOB???
come on that was just your wife quit pissing her off big hairy women can be mean
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#5 May 13, 2012
I think I saw a female Sasquatch at Walmart. She was big and harry and wearing spandex. Part of her was drooping out over her waste. She had several but ugly kids in tow.

If you really want to see some ugly people, drive north on Preston until you get to the Walmart.
Northeastern

United States

#6 May 15, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
I think I saw a female Sasquatch at Walmart. She was big and harry and wearing spandex. Part of her was drooping out over her waste. She had several but ugly kids in tow.
If you really want to see some ugly people, drive north on Preston until you get to the Walmart.
Or you can go to the Family Dollar, Dollar General, or Big Lots.... Hell just stand in the middle of Shepherdsville and watch them all pass.
Samuri

Shepherdsville, KY

#7 May 15, 2012
That was some of them forest girls....they are awful hairy and quite large....probably a Durbin..shes so big she has to drive a bus instead of a car....combs her hair with a garden rake!! Her tampons are a roll of paper towels with a piece of rope through them!!
JimmyBeam

United States

#8 May 15, 2012
The one I saw had bloodshot eyes and he was sitting on his balls drawing water up in a syringe from that beautiful lake full of appliances back there he also had a handfull of yellow pills???? Go figure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bully county, bully syndrome! 1 hr rylermyler 5
crystal hayden 7 hr suckthis 10
News Publishers Printing to close Shepherdsville pla... 15 hr Shelby 9
Steven Arnold Fri Tiny dancer 1
brittany leslie (Feb '12) Thu Stangguy79 38
Abc Wed Prayers 24
judge rebecca ward Aug 24 Terry 19

Shepherdsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance