What gang activity is around theOlympia mall area? I am new to the area
I want

Louisville, KY

#3 Jun 25, 2013
to know this answer too.
sofa king tame really

Olympia, WA

#4 Oct 19, 2013
Wannabes & Pee Wees (young 'hoods in training-exploited 4 their under 18 legal status...) mainly, in my opinion...not an expert, mind you, but grew up in the "barrios" of SoCaL; so i have seen a few things in my time.
if present, overwhelmingly seems to be Crip(blue) affiliated, regardless of race or gender..(pffftt)
Mexicans are making in roads (like everywhere else..)
but at least they're usually (usually...) rational, reserved & disciplined (if real MCoy..)aka Low profile.
There is some graffiti, but little gang tagging. Most is done by local evergreen college students who can be pretty good artists in their own right..
Only remarkable problem would be the abundance of panhandling around that west side area, but they're rarely aggressive & easy to deal with for the part.
Some Mental health &/or chemical dependency cases for sure. Heroin & alcohol rules the day...
Alot of subsidized rental housing around the medical center there so be aware when looking for housing...easy formula:(Look around closely...) if there is a human body to teeth ratio discrepancy keep looking....
good luck to 'ya.
Alexander

Olympia, WA

#5 Oct 26, 2013
You have the 'greenies' on occasion that protest by the highway entrances. They are mostly harmless. I never had problems in or around the mall.
Alexander

Olympia, WA

#6 Oct 27, 2013
I have to correct my early statement. Go against the greenies with bumper stickers or yard signs and they can be brutal. Otherwise, they are harmless. They and the anarchist don't like any differing opinions in any part of Olympia, near the mall or not. They will vandalize your car or your property. Do your own search on www.theolympian.com for further information.
Devon

Olympia, WA

#7 Nov 22, 2013
Mike1234 wrote:
What gang activity is around theOlympia mall area? I am new to the area
The only true and active gang in Thurston County would be a small group of Gangster Disciples that are in the Tumwater/Olympia area. The local Crip and Blood gangs are either inactive or do nothing except tag, the same goes for the Mexican groups. There is a second group of Gangster Disciples in Lacey, but they fall into the same category as the Bloods and Crips, they don't have any connections to other GD's and do nothing except tag. All in all you will probably never hear about the gangs here.
mikeydees123

Kalispell, MT

#8 Nov 24, 2013
you are all literally retarded.
stream2014

Olympia, WA

#9 Dec 27, 2013
Most of the name brand gangs left seattle, tacoma, olympia lacey area for other areas. Not enough recruits. not enough free money flowing here. Also, buddies on base control most action in area. Those up at the mall or mallies are perfecting their shoplifting skills and seeing if they can pass the stolen credit and debit card numbers they got off the web for 1o bucks.

The rest are just kids wearing some freebox clothes and their bro's old sneakers and their sis's faded coat.
Kraig

Olympia, WA

#10 Apr 5, 2014
Actually you all are wrong... In Lacey The MGCs or Maniac Gangster Crips are a very powerful gang... and near the north area of Lacey there is a family of Aryan Circle members who will beat anyone who is not white. The only other big gang i know of that does nothing is the Fam and they are all juvenile delinquents.
truth

Lexington, KY

#11 Apr 13, 2014
I have been with the Aryan circle for years we have no issue keeping out street white

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penis Enlargement Bible - Is it a Scam? (Sep '13) Oct 16 boladan 14
Affairs: Point of View from the "Other Woman" Sep 27 KellySutherland 1
Tacoma tries to douse cigar lounge (Mar '10) Sep 24 casahispaniolacigar 19
Review: Lohmann's Auto Repair Sep '14 riceeater 1
Ladies... Is your hair falling out @ an alarmin... Sep '14 suzee808 2
Otis/Brian Wedgeworth- Just Some More Research (Mar '12) Sep '14 TheRealJW 66
She told me to...get out! Sep '14 suckathon dickng 3

Shelton News Video

Shelton Dating
Find my Match