The Governors War Against God !

Posted in the Shelton Forum

Josh

Seattle, WA

#1 Nov 29, 2009
Under CG, Washington State has been cursed.

The satanic secular New World Orders war against god will not go unpunished. The removal of the manger scene at the capital. Renaming the christmas tree a holliday tree. The distrucrion of the family and the promotion of homosexuality, an EVIL ABOMONINATION will not go unpunished in gods eyes.

Our government has cursed Washington State.

Without god in our lives, there is no hope for anything good. Now our state has been cursed.

Maybe an earthquake, a flood, only god knows.
LIBERTY

Cresco, PA

#2 Jan 9, 2010
If there truly is a god and he does intend to punish us, he sure is taking his sweet time.
Hellraiser 666

Cresco, PA

#3 Jan 12, 2010
There is no god, no santa, no fu#$%ing tooth fairy! Accept it
could not resist

Bellevue, WA

#4 Jan 14, 2010
Wait! Josh has a point! I can see the curse coming true already! Look at the cursed spelling and grammar in Josh's post!
LIBERTY

Cresco, PA

#5 Jan 14, 2010
Oh crap! You're right! We have sinned, please don't take away my writing skills! Why couldn't my name have been Eve or something? At least it would've been easier to spell! o God no! I cann fell it happeing alreedy!
FYI

Cresco, PA

#6 Jan 15, 2010
A book written by Bill Wiese, 23 min in Hell, says if a rapist or serial killer repents, he is permitted to enter Heaven. However, if a kind decent person fails to believe in God he is sent to Hell. In other words, we can do whatever we want to each other, even kill each other as long as we accept God and Jesus into our hearts. Granting that's true, this means God is even more screwed up than our own government.
antigoonis

Cresco, PA

#7 Jan 19, 2010
Nine Inch Nails said it perfectly: "Your god is dead, and no one cares! If there is a hell, I'll see you there!" Amen...
M Jones

Cresco, PA

#8 Jan 20, 2010
I happen to believe in God, however, I do not believe he is the monster Josh makes him out to be. We're more likely to kill each other before God decides to get involved.
55att

Saint Paul, IN

#9 Feb 2, 2010
Excuse me didn't Bush state he talked to god while he was murdering thousands.Just remember god made us all including all the people you hate.
fyi

Cresco, PA

#10 Feb 7, 2010
In that case, remind me 2 whup his ass when I see 'em!
fyi

Cresco, PA

#11 Feb 7, 2010
MY god is Corona Extra. HAIL GLORY!!!
Homer

Nancy, KY

#12 Apr 17, 2013
God punished me for working, God doesn't want me to work so I made cursing Him my job and I absolutely love it!!!. I also curse the Holy Spirit. Sure do HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!?. I am proud of that!!!. zeioy zeioy zeioy. Boy I tell you!. DIDNT STOP ME FROM WORKING THERE GOD!!!. I have to keep my mind occupied someway and I sure don't see how a idle mind builds character God!!!. So I curse toy HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!. Boy I tell you, I curse God and Holy, I love it, I love it!!!!!
Truth

Seattle, WA

#13 Apr 28, 2013
I agree.

But the idiot who live in this state who refuse to believe in god, smoke dope, gamble and drink like camels curse themselves.

Yeah Homer, you think you are funny and cool by saying that but rest assured one day your life will fall to pieces and you will be on your death bed just like all the other un-believers and you will believe. Just like the governor and all the other politicians.

Remember, god doesn't need you you need him. He could care less if you hate him or not. You are only hurtig yourself nobody else.

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penis Enlargement Bible - Is it a Scam? (Sep '13) 11 hr Solo Solo 15
Affairs: Point of View from the "Other Woman" Sep 27 KellySutherland 1
Tacoma tries to douse cigar lounge (Mar '10) Sep 24 casahispaniolacigar 19
Review: Lohmann's Auto Repair Sep '14 riceeater 1
Ladies... Is your hair falling out @ an alarmin... Sep '14 suzee808 2
Otis/Brian Wedgeworth- Just Some More Research (Mar '12) Sep '14 TheRealJW 66
She told me to...get out! Sep '14 suckathon dickng 3

Shelton News Video

Shelton Dating
Find my Match