Judge Gary Tabor

Judge Gary Tabor

There are 5 comments on the The Olympian story from Oct 5, 2013, titled Judge Gary Tabor. In it, The Olympian reports that:

Thurston County Superior Court Judge Gary Tabor was admonished by state judicial authorities Friday for saying last year he would not perform weddings for same-sex couples - even though he was doing them for opposite-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Olympian.

ArchieB

Bremerton, WA

#1 Oct 5, 2013
Apparently he believes it's not right, plain and simple!
wonderbread

Olympia, WA

#2 Oct 10, 2013
Many people believe many things. Usually some meds and a good walk clear that up.
Lost Moral Authority

Skyland, NC

#3 Oct 11, 2013
He should have just kept his mouth shut. Oh well. So many judges, so many bad ones who should be defrocked and yet are only scolded.
JJJ

Washington, DC

#4 Oct 15, 2013
Seems to me he has the choice to do what he wants to do thats what america is about.
If there is something that you dislike or don't care for you should not be forced to do it either.
Its a two way street you can't pick and choose.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#5 Nov 23, 2013
Lost Moral Authority wrote:
He should have just kept his mouth shut. Oh well. So many judges, so many bad ones who should be defrocked and yet are only scolded.
have to agree here....vote 'em out
they are NOT god

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gangs in Olympia near the mall? (Jun '13) Sep 7 osk 22
News Evergreen students, faculty and alumni talk abo... Jul '17 Truth 1
News Audits of businesses for illegal immigrants rising (Dec '12) Feb '17 Geezer 28
News Washington prisons running out of room (Apr '12) Mar '16 NAFTAclinton 15
News More than 3,000 Washington prisoners mistakenly... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Jaimie 30
Review: Advanced Chiropractic Rehab - George Bl... (Sep '08) Nov '15 Micheal 5
Debate: Health Care - Shelton, WA (Jan '10) Aug '15 illegal illegals ... 6

Shelton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelton Mortgages