picture of me with AVA

Posted in the Shelton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
differant merange

Armonk, NY

#2 Nov 21, 2010
Is that owen and ava? good lookin couple.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 21, 2010
Is that Ava in the middle picture?

Location hidden

#4 Nov 21, 2010
Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you today? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.
MRS AVA

Lyman, SC

#6 Nov 21, 2010
TD Owen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Phyllis, but none of us can see that picture- it hasn't been approved yet. Nice try though, Supertroll.
Sorry your not TD he is still out of state as far as a picture of me ... Its sad when people are hateful and don't know you!I just LMAO at all of you haters.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 21, 2010
Ava is one of the biggest haters on Bridgeport Forum, and she even does not live in Connecticut. Shame on her. Now, she knowns how I feel when her and her friends start posts and polls insulting me and my friends. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 21, 2010
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Is that Ava in the middle picture?
Funny, I am.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 21, 2010
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you today? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.
Nice day today.
MRS AVA

Lyman, SC

#10 Nov 21, 2010
differant merange wrote:
different meringue is the correct spelling

Since: Sep 09

Noxapater, MS

#12 Nov 21, 2010
Ok, if you're really TD tell me what i said (jokinly) to you on the phone. Just making sure.
MRS AVA

Lyman, SC

#13 Nov 21, 2010
Shae Marie wrote:
Ok, if you're really TD tell me what i said (jokingly) to you on the phone. Just making sure.
Hey Good thought Shae it is getting so bad we have to make sure with everyone we talk to as people are always imitating others.

Since: Sep 09

Noxapater, MS

#14 Nov 21, 2010
Uh huh g/f, i just want to make sure, and if it's really TD he'll know. Too many fakes ..

Location hidden

#15 Nov 21, 2010
It is my bedtime, and to all, a good Night. Good Night Tippy and her fish and to the five Sam Brothers.

Location hidden

#16 Nov 22, 2010
Good Morning America. How are you? My four brothers and I are your favorite native sons and Tippy is your favorite native cat.
ZELDA

North Haven, CT

#17 Nov 22, 2010
How in tarnations did Tippy become America's Favorite Cat? just wondering.
BPT

Milford, CT

#18 Nov 22, 2010
ZELDA wrote:
because sam said so.
Echo

Stratford, CT

#19 Nov 22, 2010
ZELDA wrote:
Look who annointed her the fav, the same bipolar guy with the band of brothers.
No you are

East Haven, CT

#20 Nov 22, 2010
ZELDA wrote:
thought everyone knew that......

Location hidden

#21 Nov 22, 2010
Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who annointed her the fav, the same bipolar guy with the band of brothers.
The five of us are: Connecticut Sam, Sam from Connecticut, King Sam The First, Judge Sam, and me, and then there is Connecticut Tippy, the cat. Have a great day.
ZELDA

North Haven, CT

#22 Nov 22, 2010
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
thought everyone knew that......
everyone but me....apparently I haven't been following (some of these) nonsensical postings on a regular basis....
:-(
and I CERTAINLY can't follow all of these vicious accusations among certain posters...one's name is this,then supposedly changes to something else, etc, etc. I'd like to know how everyone seems to know one another ...thought it was a secret...

I remember when we'd joke back and forth 2 yrs back, some people gave recipes, some would say what they'd be doing for the holiday...and just expressing viewpoints.
I took a hiatus and came back to all this racism and vile postings...not nice
ZELDA

North Haven, CT

#23 Nov 22, 2010
differant merange wrote:
I don't even see a pic of Ava, just a pool and some cute dogs, and scenery of Bpt. WHERE IS AVA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wisconsin Amp 5 hr Amp 1
News 14 people arrested in Danbury, New Milford as c... (May '09) 6 hr john cipolla 68
News Missing girl reportedly with Bridgeport man 10 hr Samuels Furnace Man 7
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Wed jeremy75 2,649
Review: WHS Paving (Feb '10) Wed tom 9
News Carlos Ortiz, 26, of Bridgeport, was arrested T... Wed America Gentleman... 1
News Runaway sex trafficking victim found in stolen ... Wed America Gentleman... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelton Mortgages