5 shot, 3 dead in BPT
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Time2CleanHouse

United States

#115 Jul 28, 2010
FATIMA wrote:
i know some white animals too.the come in every race.ignorince.
white unicorn1 albino turkeys know em well
Pete

Brattleboro, VT

#116 Jul 28, 2010
LEARN TO SPELL MORON wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it's spelled "ignorance."
Don't forget the hatred.
The Sam Brothers

United States

#117 Jul 28, 2010
Tommy wrote:
The Genuinephyllis
You are mean and nasty because you are not marrry. You should marry one of the Sam Brothers and have many little SAMS. May I be best man?
Very funny.
Reliable

Stratford, CT

#119 Aug 1, 2010
krtherapper wrote:
well im from bridgeport. and im a rapper so you can purchase my album in stores now its called StreetSmartz the album is filled with all types of violence and me growing up in the middle of it.
great autobiography. check it out. thank you.
visit iTunes to get it
type K.R or StreetSmartz
or visit my personal rhapsody page
www.rhapsody.com/kr
That is the problem with rap, it talks about the problems and not the solutions.
sweetbunz

Bethpage, NY

#120 Aug 2, 2010
i think all of ya dont know wat ya talking bout one of them was my fam n his life wasnt taken away not cuz of drugs it was more like a wannabe,fake,phonny friend set him up to save his own ass n if anything dat should of been that bitch ass rat basterd laying in the coffin 6 feet underground not my fam...he was a good kid n well respected n everybody loved him n he wasnt a type of person dat like problem or cost them either he was full of life n dreams but justice will serve n i hope he rots in jail n get butt fucked...n ima be there at court till my fam get the justice he deserved....i miss u love u fam...r.i.p eldwin barrios.....e-nice....
Pete

Brattleboro, VT

#121 Aug 3, 2010
sweetbunz wrote:
Ooga booga.
Very interesting.

“K.R”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#123 Aug 29, 2010
THE GENUINEPHYLLIS wrote:
<quoted text>You are really good...like your stuff...
Do you have a producer? My company has produced and promoted some very big names...register here a profile and we will get you hooked up if you want...Take care-TGP
thanks i appreciate it.. i dont have a producer. maybe we can work together if your interested. do you have an email where i can contact you directly. thanks

Since: Mar 08

Stratford, CT

#124 Aug 29, 2010
krtherapper wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks i appreciate it.. i dont have a producer. maybe we can work together if your interested. do you have an email where i can contact you directly. thanks
click the envelope on my posting here for privacy and I can give you the information...Rakim(old school, started with Dr. Dre) is still going strong & in our office a couple times a week ...
The Sam Brothers

United States

#125 Aug 29, 2010
Amazing wrote:
Just watched news channel 8 and 3, nothing about the shootings and 3 murders in Bpt. WTF !!!!!! If it was New Haven or Hartford, it would be national news. I don't get it...Don't the people in Fairfield county have a right to know whats going in the pit???!!!
Bridgeport have too many killings and not enough cops. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.
Joe Gaudette must GO

Fairfield, CT

#127 Feb 6, 2013
he should never have been chief of police, no education, no training, and not one record that he ever made a single felony arresr.
rumbler

Stratford, CT

#128 Feb 6, 2013
he will never go..... as long as finch is there
jealous

Stratford, CT

#129 Feb 7, 2013
Joe gaudett comes from a family of cops! People are jealous of him. He was born and raised in bpt! he has taken bad people off the streets! go joe go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Still waiting on first inch of snow in most of ... 2 hr Samuels Furnace Man 3
Mitt Romney Purchases Kneepads & Meets With Pre... 3 hr Samuels Furnace Man 32
News Marijuana in Montville prison leads to arrests 4 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Flu rising, but not rampant yet 4 hr America Gentleman... 1
News The Palace Theater in downtown Bridgeport, as s... 5 hr America Gentleman... 2
News Landlords looking as Fortunoff stores prepare t... (Mar '09) 6 hr Vickie 17
supermans jla in bpt,ct 14 hr superman casoria 1

Shelton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelton Mortgages