First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Amazing

Ansonia, CT

#1 Jul 18, 2010
Just watched news channel 8 and 3, nothing about the shootings and 3 murders in Bpt. WTF !!!!!! If it was New Haven or Hartford, it would be national news. I don't get it...Don't the people in Fairfield county have a right to know whats going in the pit???!!!
leaving

New Haven, CT

#2 Jul 18, 2010
I agree with you also they have a police chief in bpt, joe gaudette, who hid for 20 years now he is the chief, no experience, no education, time to bring in the state police. I will be moving very soon and I blame finch. Bridgeport sucks.
horrible

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jul 18, 2010
What is going on? Bridgeport is turning into the wild west like it was when i was a teen in the 90's now it's 2010 and my kids can't even go outside. And it's so true what the first comment said where are the news channels?where is our mayor or police chief telling us citizens that are good people that they will put more police presence out there? There are good people that live in bridgeport and we should feel safe
crabbynbpt

Bronx, NY

#4 Jul 18, 2010
Eye for an Eye, bring it back, taxes are high enough, tired of paying for all this scum to have 3 hots and a cot.

Since: Mar 08

Stratford, CT

#5 Jul 18, 2010
leaving wrote:
I agree with you also they have a police chief in bpt, joe gaudette, who hid for 20 years now he is the chief, no experience, no education, time to bring in the state police. I will be moving very soon and I blame finch. Bridgeport sucks.
The corruption and scum was allowed long before Finch...Finch inherited a lot problems that existed a very many years before his term. When he tries to right the wrong there is retaliation...Finches son was helping with aftermath of Tornado...Boarding up blown out windows...helping to clean debris. Then son TOLD TO PICK UP SIGN FOR PICTURE WITH LADY by CT POST REPORTER & Photographer for a story...Shortly thereafter,Call made (probably by Ct Post Reporter or Photographer) to PD and viola Kid gets arrested....Kinda coincidental when the horns were out the very same time Finch announced PD cars not to be taken home..abuse of taxpayer's $$...HELLO WAKE UP THAT WHOLE SCENE WAS SOOO OBVIOUS....Some People can't wait to worship the likes of Ernie Newton...Hello? In BPT you are damned if you do, damned if you don't...
The Sam Brothers

United States

#7 Jul 18, 2010
Bridgeport have too many drug dealers and not enough cops. We also need a new mayor.
jgf

Springfield Gardens, NY

#8 Jul 18, 2010
Amazing wrote:
Just watched news channel 8 and 3, nothing about the shootings and 3 murders in Bpt. WTF !!!!!! If it was New Haven or Hartford, it would be national news. I don't get it...Don't the people in Fairfield county have a right to know whats going in the pit???!!!
but it was on news12 and ctpost
be2z

Springfield Gardens, NY

#9 Jul 18, 2010
Welcome to Bridgeport
Opinion

South Salem, NY

#10 Jul 18, 2010
THE GENUINEPHYLLIS wrote:
<quoted text>The corruption and scum was allowed long before Finch...Finch inherited a lot problems that existed a very many years before his term. When he tries to right the wrong there is retaliation...Finches son was helping with aftermath of Tornado...Boarding up blown out windows...helping to clean debris. Then son TOLD TO PICK UP SIGN FOR PICTURE WITH LADY by CT POST REPORTER & Photographer for a story...Shortly thereafter,Call made (probably by Ct Post Reporter or Photographer) to PD and viola Kid gets arrested....Kinda coincidental when the horns were out the very same time Finch announced PD cars not to be taken home..abuse of taxpayer's $$...HELLO WAKE UP THAT WHOLE SCENE WAS SOOO OBVIOUS....Some People can't wait to worship the likes of Ernie Newton...Hello? In BPT you are damned if you do, damned if you don't...
Ain't that the truth? Some of these cops could have used their time for far worse things than something as stupid as this. Sounds like they have it in for his father so they take it out on the kid. And who's to say he wasn't going to turn the sign over to the city workers?
Barry

United States

#11 Jul 18, 2010
XXAVAXX wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Phyliss and you are right some people can't wait to worship Ernie, Ignorance is Bliss!
How would you know Ernie? You never live in Bridgeport. You are a liar.
tman

Woodbury, CT

#12 Jul 18, 2010
The Sam Brothers wrote:
Bridgeport have too many drug dealers and not enough cops. We also need a new mayor.
Now we have 3 less
new2s

Springfield Gardens, NY

#14 Jul 18, 2010
bridgeport is catching up with hartford
Who Dunnit

South Salem, NY

#15 Jul 18, 2010
XXAVAXX wrote:
<quoted text>DUH he was a Senator of CT when I lived there and he was at functions I attended.I am sure Phyliss met him too many times and believe me he did not make a good impression on me.Why don't you try to mind your own business and stop ruining intelligent conversations that no one asked to join in.
He can't help himself.He turns every subject into a train wreck. It's all about him. Heres what I think - topix likes having him on here because they know all of us will come back to defend ourselves against his insults and that boosts their readership, so the advertising doesn't bail on them. I think we should all just stop posting for a couple of days and let Sam run the show with no replies from any of us. What do you think of that?
Barry

Fremont, CA

#16 Jul 18, 2010
XXAVAXX wrote:
<quoted text>DUH he was a Senator of CT when I lived there and he was at functions I attended.I am sure Phyliss met him too many times and believe me he did not make a good impression on me.Why don't you try to mind your own business and stop ruining intelligent conversations that no one asked to join in.
It is you who should mind your own business, and stay off Bridgeport forum. Your insults prove that you are a Trouble Maker, and a Thug and a Bully. Your comments are not intelligent, but insults against the good people of Connecticut.
Barry

Fremont, CA

#17 Jul 18, 2010
Chris The Trouble Maker is Who Dunnit who with Artsy and Ava ruin all the stories about Bridgeport and Connecticut.
BPT

Trumbull, CT

#18 Jul 19, 2010
this happens every summer.....turf war?.....revenge?....drug war?....TRAGIC, my condolances to all the familes.
krtherapper

Springfield, MA

#20 Jul 23, 2010
well im from bridgeport. and im a rapper so you can purchase my album in stores now its called StreetSmartz the album is filled with all types of violence and me growing up in the middle of it.
great autobiography. check it out. thank you.
visit iTunes to get it
type K.R or StreetSmartz
or visit my personal rhapsody page
www.rhapsody.com/kr
krtherapper

Springfield, MA

#21 Jul 23, 2010
also visit my music page on myspace

www.myspace.com/krtherapper

Since: Mar 08

Stratford, CT

#22 Jul 23, 2010
krtherapper wrote:
also visit my music page on myspace
www.myspace.com/krtherapper
You are really good...like your stuff...
Do you have a producer? My company has produced and promoted some very big names...register here a profile and we will get you hooked up if you want...Take care-TGP
Connecticut Sam

United States

#23 Jul 23, 2010
Phyllis
Stick to the subject: Bridgeport have too many killings and too many drug dealers, and not enough cops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Councilman in sex harass probe finds a job 7 hr BPT 3
News HCC students earn scholarships to Mount Holyoke 8 hr American Gentlema... 1
End game: Last day at Blinn's a sad end to a jo... 11 hr Citizen44 3
Ganim holds fundraiser 11 hr Citizen44 8
News Nevins Joins U.S. Bankruptcy Court In Connecticut 11 hr Citizen44 2
Milford Police: Man Exposed Himself at a Milfor... 11 hr Citizen44 8
News Preliminary plans unveiled for Remington Woods ... 11 hr Citizen44 9
More from around the web

Shelton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]