Woman arrested in Monroe arson

Woman arrested in Monroe arson

There are 8 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Feb 5, 2013, titled Woman arrested in Monroe arson. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

A Florida woman has been charged with torching her former million-dollar home in Monroe five years ago for the insurance money.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

BPT

New Haven, CT

#1 Feb 6, 2013
was just a matter of time. and they told someone about it? thats just plain dumb.
Paul

Torrington, CT

#2 Feb 6, 2013
I wanna know how that woman owned a million dollar home. She looks homeless.
BPT

New Haven, CT

#3 Feb 6, 2013
looks like she spent the insurance money on crack.
Paul

Torrington, CT

#4 Feb 6, 2013
BPT wrote:
looks like she spent the insurance money on crack.
yes, it does.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 7, 2013
they busted a woman in my town for the same thing. She put her son up to lighting the match.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Boom Baby

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 7, 2013
Paul wrote:
I wanna know how that woman owned a million dollar home. She looks homeless.
Not any more, she lives in a jail.
CTM

United States

#8 Feb 8, 2013
She should have gotten The Newtown Fire Insurance Plan. Comes with crooked Fire Marshall that even comes out of retirement. Ask Judge Hall and Julia Wasserman about the "unfortunate" fires each had. Each house burned to the ground while being worked on, yet was full of rare wooden antiques. Gee, what a coincidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Father of Bridgeport teen shot by cop files to ... 7 hr BPT 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Orange, CT 12 hr saranmartino 4
News Murphy Steps Off For 2nd Walk Across CT, With S... 15 hr politicize this a... 3
News CT Residents Rally Against Violence at Virginia... 16 hr Diversity Dude 3
News Bridgeport Man Gets 12 Years In Federal Prison ... Tue America Gentleman... 1
News Local Eats, Luxury Suites: Plans for Harbor Yar... Tue America Gentleman... 2
News Bridgeport's 9 primaries are - democracy at work' Tue America Gentleman... 2

Shelton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelton Mortgages