Next Last
AVA_AVA_AVA

Bridgeport, CT

#1 Sep 6, 2011
YUP!!!!
She has the cooties

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2011
Here you go again TGP with your fixations and "innuendos" on people. Give it up already you troll.
Travis

Bethel, CT

#3 Sep 6, 2011
Weak Phyllis, weak.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 6, 2011
Leave TGP alone. She is not on these forums because she is busy working. May she have Peace in her life.

Since: May 10

United States

#5 Sep 6, 2011
How sad that certain posters don't realize how transparent they are.
roll over lapdog

Bridgeport, CT

#7 Sep 6, 2011
can you say woof..now roll over...here is your milkbone you little lapdog DMR <;-\
LMAO
Travis

Bethel, CT

#8 Sep 6, 2011
TheRealDMR wrote:
How sad that certain posters don't realize how transparent they are.
LMAO! So true.
She has the cooties

United States

#9 Sep 6, 2011
roll over lapdog wrote:
can you say woof..now roll over...here is your milkbone you little lapdog DMR <;-\
LMAO
We all know there is only one lapdog here.

Nice try though.

Again, deflection.

Good job with your "proxy" program. Do your "detective" friends know about this one IP you are using now?
She has the cooties

United States

#10 Sep 6, 2011
And we all know how sensitive she gets about "judgeits".

But she is the first one to dish them out.

You are still a demented psycho stalker who does nothing but deflect, and we all know it.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Sep 6, 2011
AVA_AVA_AVA wrote:
YUP!!!!
You can try to imitate me but you can never be me...so don't be jealous.We have known who you are for a long time you are not fooling anyone. LMAO!

Location hidden

#12 Sep 6, 2011
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Leave TGP alone. She is not on these forums because she is busy working. May she have Peace in her life.
Lynne and Phyllis have my family full support. May the Lord bless them.
BPT

Milford, CT

#13 Sep 7, 2011
wow. this forum is going down hill fast.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14 Sep 7, 2011
BPT wrote:
Downhill is one word you son-of-a-gun!!! Get it right!

(just kidding, I wish we could forget the 'who is who' stuff. Who cares if the post is interesting to read, right? Wouldn't you think we would all be exchanging hurricane stories?
BPT

Milford, CT

#15 Sep 7, 2011
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Downhill is one word you son-of-a-gun!!! Get it right!
(just kidding, I wish we could forget the 'who is who' stuff. Who cares if the post is interesting to read, right? Wouldn't you think we would all be exchanging hurricane stories?
i agree. i'll start it, here, at my home in bridgeport, i was lucky. i lost no services at all. maybe it's because i live so close to main st is the only reason i could think of. how about you? everything ok?

“'never'”

Location hidden

#16 Sep 7, 2011
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>i agree. i'll start it, here, at my home in bridgeport, i was lucky. i lost no services at all. maybe it's because i live so close to main st is the only reason i could think of. how about you? everything ok?
I was VERY lucky, a huge tree fell in my front yard and just barely missed my house, camper, and both cars. It did tear the utility lines down off my house though. I got my power back quickly, but not my cable, phone, or internet. So I'm going nuts without the internet. It has briefly worked during the week, but mostly not. I'm going to call the cable company again today.... I need my internet!!!
My neighbor drove out of his driveway during the storm, and a couple of minutes later a huge oak tree broke and landed right on his driveway! I didn't yet tell him it just missed him, I don't want to freak him out!
BPT

Milford, CT

#17 Sep 7, 2011
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was VERY lucky, a huge tree fell in my front yard and just barely missed my house, camper, and both cars. It did tear the utility lines down off my house though. I got my power back quickly, but not my cable, phone, or internet. So I'm going nuts without the internet. It has briefly worked during the week, but mostly not. I'm going to call the cable company again today.... I need my internet!!!
My neighbor drove out of his driveway during the storm, and a couple of minutes later a huge oak tree broke and landed right on his driveway! I didn't yet tell him it just missed him, I don't want to freak him out!
god bless ya. glad you are ok. i feel bad for everyone who lost services....i tell ya, i would go nuts in a couple of hours, don't know how all of you tolerated it. i guess when we don't have a choice you adapt to the circumstances.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#18 Sep 7, 2011
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>god bless ya. glad you are ok. i feel bad for everyone who lost services....i tell ya, i would go nuts in a couple of hours, don't know how all of you tolerated it. i guess when we don't have a choice you adapt to the circumstances.
I was very lucky. But I think they fixed the power at my house quickly because they need power on my road- that's where the public water company pumps water into the system from. They fixed the lines in my yard because 'we're here now, we'll fix this so we don't have to come back', they said.
But I've been without a land phone line for almost 2 weeks, and my internet doesn't work 98% of the time. That is a hardship!!!
She has the cooties

United States

#19 Sep 7, 2011
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Yeah as a "man" living in "NJ".

Location hidden

#21 Feb 13, 2012
BPT wrote:
Real fast.
Steve

Bridgeport, CT

#22 Nov 20, 2012
Ava is a man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plan for Affordable Housing to Go Back to Oxfor... (Aug '15) 1 hr USA 3
News 26-Year-Old Bridgeport Man Charged With Murder ... 1 hr BPT 1
News Deported man faces charge in fatal stabbing 5 hr Samuels Furnace Man 2
News Friday was one of the warmest February days on ... 8 hr Samuels Furnace Man 2
News Bridgeport police probe fatal shooting 11 hr Samuels Furnace Man 2
News Undocumented immigrant arrested after double st... 23 hr Cordwainer Trout 5
News Man connected to Connecticut Amber Alert was de... Sun Radio Flyer 3016 4

Shelton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelton Mortgages