Unsolved murders, drugs cast a shadow...

Unsolved murders, drugs cast a shadow over tiny, historic town

There are 39 comments on the www.khou.com story from Jun 19, 2009, titled Unsolved murders, drugs cast a shadow over tiny, historic town . In it, www.khou.com reports that:

Barrett Station is a tiny town formed over 120 years ago by a former slave. "We're proud of our history and the legacy that has been handed down," resident Malcolm Barrett said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.khou.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AlwaysInRHearts

Moscow, TX

#1 Jun 19, 2009
Something needs to be done about this, lifes are taken from money and drugs...people doing senseless deaths...How can someone have the strength to kill someone and go about living with theirselves.
AlwaysInRHearts

Moscow, TX

#2 Jun 19, 2009
for*
AshleyRene

Moscow, TX

#3 Jun 19, 2009
I pray that someone can come forward with information on Marty he was a very good person and his mother and the rest of the family miss him greatly, he was a loving person that just had an addiction to alchol and couldnt control himself, but he is greatly missed, and loved with out a doubt, and i hope that one day he can be put to rest as a whole,
ROSE

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2009
AshleyRene wrote:
I pray that someone can come forward with information on Marty he was a very good person and his mother and the rest of the family miss him greatly, he was a loving person that just had an addiction to alchol and couldnt control himself, but he is greatly missed, and loved with out a doubt, and i hope that one day he can be put to rest as a whole,
Boo Hoo Want a hanky???

Since: Jun 09

Houston, TX

#5 Jun 21, 2009
Maybe,someone will come forward and help us to understand why???
yopp

United States

#6 Jun 21, 2009
yoop
rev dawn

Crosby, TX

#7 Jun 21, 2009
why--- the town is full of COONS. thats why.
AshleyRene

Moscow, TX

#8 Jun 22, 2009
rev dawn wrote:
why--- the town is full of COONS. thats why.
Okay well my dad wasnt a coon he was actually white...so check your information.
AshleyRene

Moscow, TX

#9 Jun 22, 2009
ROSE wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo Hoo Want a hanky???
screw you and your hanky, you ignorant butt monkey
syphillis

Houston, TX

#10 Jun 22, 2009
AshleyRene wrote:
<quoted text>
screw you and your hanky, you ignorant butt monkey
Is your syphillis flaring up or what???
syphillis

Houston, TX

#11 Jun 22, 2009
AshleyRene wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay well my dad wasnt a coon he was actually white...so check your information.
YOUR Dad?? Confused or we???

Too bad your weren't aborted also!
AshleyRene

Moscow, TX

#12 Jun 22, 2009
syphillis wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR Dad?? Confused or we???
Too bad your weren't aborted also!
My dad was Marty Koci, the one in the story a white male, he wasnt a coon...and your damn momma should have yanked you out with a rusty hanger to prevent a ignorant person like you.
syphillis

Houston, TX

#13 Jun 22, 2009
you momma gave the whole neighborhood syphillis including my husband & child...too bad she didn't kill you like her first baby. BABY KILLER!! Ask her!
AlwaysInRHearts

Moscow, TX

#14 Jun 22, 2009
SOMEONE HAS SOME ISSUES

This discussion was started about the unsolved murders in Barrett Station and someone’s family expressing their love for a lost love one. Take all the other bs somewhere else.
justcurious

Moscow, TX

#15 Jun 22, 2009
syphillis wrote:
you momma gave the whole neighborhood syphillis including my husband & child...too bad she didn't kill you like her first baby. BABY KILLER!! Ask her!
what does that have to do with marty
diva

United States

#16 Jun 22, 2009
I was wondering the samething
AshleyRene

Moscow, TX

#17 Jun 22, 2009
syphillis wrote:
She told me she had the abortion because it was your husband's baby.
Christy

Highlands, TX

#18 Jun 22, 2009
You have to consider who is talking here. We know who you are talking this way. You have to look over the Nancy Grace wanna be . Hell she is so ugly she can't help but write ugly things. She is soo ugly her slut mother ran off to get rid of her. HAHAHAHA Bring it on........
Christy

Highlands, TX

#19 Jun 22, 2009
Have they found their mother's remains yet. Don't they know she was all used up long ago. I'm still waiting......
Christy

Highlands, TX

#20 Jun 22, 2009
Seeker where are you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheldon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
? Do White Men Like Latina's??? (Mar '11) Aug '16 MsPerez 56
From one Crosby to the other Aug '16 Bing Crosby 2
Hey Punk, Wanna Dance? Aug '16 Daniel Boone 1
Man that fell out of Moving Car leaving Coach's Aug '16 Tammy 1
Talk about Highlands (Jan '12) Jul '16 Highlandseyes 6
baytown talk bulletin board (Jan '07) Jun '16 bdillingham 24
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994

Sheldon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheldon Mortgages