Unemployeed

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

I have applied for a job all over this town including Caseys hoping to find work but have be unsuccessful so far in finding a job so to read this posting it really saddens me someone to bad mouth a business.Jobs are hard to find but shouldn't be that hard to keep if you do your work mind your own business instead of going around bad mouthing others and follow the rules at your job.I would be happy if I could work at Caseys at least it would be a job to pay my bills rather than sitting stressed out how I'm going to pay them.
Gomers got piles

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Unemployeed wrote:
I have applied for a job all over this town including Caseys hoping to find work but have be unsuccessful so far in finding a job so to read this posting it really saddens me someone to bad mouth a business.Jobs are hard to find but shouldn't be that hard to keep if you do your work mind your own business instead of going around bad mouthing others and follow the rules at your job.I would be happy if I could work at Caseys at least it would be a job to pay my bills rather than sitting stressed out how I'm going to pay them.
This place is a joke I wouldn't ask for a job at this place to much Drama and story telling their!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 82 of82
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sheldon Discussions

Search the Sheldon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min Dusty Mangina 46,973
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,773
IL Who do you support for Comptroller in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Be kuel 252
samantha davis 9 hr joe 12
jennifer walwer cronch 12 hr standing back watching 5
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Mon Be kuel 636
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Mon Be kuel 502
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sheldon Jobs

•••
•••
•••