Watseka Police Search for Missing Man

Police in Watseka want help tracking down a man last seen Friday night. Twenty-year-old Brandon Taden is about 5` 6, with blond hair. Full Story
someone who cares

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2006
isnt it funny how the police were conducting a search for a missing 20 year old male(brandon taden) who was in a fight who his family and friends were also looking for but no one could find him. maybe the so called leader of the police force (who we all know who that was) could of just come forward with the information after talking to his freinds(who actually done this to brandon)and charged them with the murder of brandon and than maybe people in watseka could actully sleep at night knowing the murderers are locked away.but no there was nothing done about it and a nother murder was done(darrin st.germain). we all know the same people was involved in that one also. my ? is WHOS NEXT??????????
I LOVE MY SON

AOL

#2 Feb 6, 2006
IF I MAY SAY SO MY SELF WHY THE HELL WOULD A DETECTIVE GIVE THESE PEOPLE WHO WERE AT THE PARTY 2 OR 3 DAYS TO TALK ALL THIS OUT BETWEEN THEMSELVES. THEN COME BACK WITH. MRS. JONES THEY ALL SAID THE SAME THING. WELL HOWS COME HE TOLD ME SOMETHING DIFFERENT WHEN I WENT THERE THE VERY NEXT DAY TO GET HIS KEYS BEFOR WE CALLED HIM IN MISSING JASON THEN TOLD ME IT HAPPENED AT ABOUT 11:30 12:00 A.M. SECONDLY HOW MANY TIMES DID PETE LEASE GET DROPED OFF OUT AT OLD TEXAS BRIDGE, BY JASON WHEN PETE WAS SMASHED. WHAT ABOUT WHEN YOU KNOW WHO WAS 16 AT THE TIME AND HE BEAT A KID IN THE PARK WITH A CHAIN. PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK. DID YOU JUST WANT THE CASE OVER IN A DAY AND DECIDED THAT IF I COME UP WITH THEY ALL HAD THE SAME STORY IT WOULD BE OVER WITH. DOESNT HAPPEN IN MY BOOK THAT WAY, THEY PUT BRANDON THERE, I KNOW THAT DID. ONE POLYGRAPH TEST CAN PROVE THAT. BUT LET IT BE DONE BY ANOTHER AGENT NOT ONE IN WATSEKA.
Park Ave girl

Thiensville, WI

#3 Feb 15, 2006
I LOVE MY SON wrote:
IF I MAY SAY SO MY SELF WHY THE HELL WOULD A DETECTIVE GIVE THESE PEOPLE WHO WERE AT THE PARTY 2 OR 3 DAYS TO TALK ALL THIS OUT BETWEEN THEMSELVES. THEN COME BACK WITH. MRS. JONES THEY ALL SAID THE SAME THING. WELL HOWS COME HE TOLD ME SOMETHING DIFFERENT WHEN I WENT THERE THE VERY NEXT DAY TO GET HIS KEYS BEFOR WE CALLED HIM IN MISSING JASON THEN TOLD ME IT HAPPENED AT ABOUT 11:30 12:00 A.M. SECONDLY HOW MANY TIMES DID PETE LEASE GET DROPED OFF OUT AT OLD TEXAS BRIDGE, BY JASON WHEN PETE WAS SMASHED. WHAT ABOUT WHEN YOU KNOW WHO WAS 16 AT THE TIME AND HE BEAT A KID IN THE PARK WITH A CHAIN. PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK. DID YOU JUST WANT THE CASE OVER IN A DAY AND DECIDED THAT IF I COME UP WITH THEY ALL HAD THE SAME STORY IT WOULD BE OVER WITH. DOESNT HAPPEN IN MY BOOK THAT WAY, THEY PUT BRANDON THERE, I KNOW THAT DID. ONE POLYGRAPH TEST CAN PROVE THAT. BUT LET IT BE DONE BY ANOTHER AGENT NOT ONE IN WATSEKA.
Jeanie, I hope your doing well and hang in there.
always there for you

Lake Villa, IL

#4 Feb 15, 2006
jeanie i am praying that you get some answers soon. someone out there knows exactly what happened and maybe there guilt will eat at there heart enough to come forward.
MMAD

AOL

#5 Apr 5, 2006
04-05-1984 Today is you birthday happy bithday son. You would of been 22 today.
battery

AOL

#6 Jun 30, 2006
In Illinois, a person who commits a crime can be charged with felony murder if during the commission of that crime another person or co-conspirator is killed,
beyond death

Chicago, IL

#7 Nov 18, 2007
who said ghosts cannot hurt you??? I would seriously like to know...the commentor on here said they can't, well i do happen to know that they can and they WILL. You need to study up on the subject...
rip brandon

United States

#8 Apr 1, 2008
im not sure of what happened to brandon but he was my good friend wnd whoever did this deserves to be in jail dont care if it was someone i know r.i.p. brandon taden! you will never be forgotten jeannie i hope you are doing well hang in there just will prevail you will get your answers just wish it didnt have to take so long i think it was murder not an accident
Captain Redneck

AOL

#9 Apr 1, 2008
It seems that a Walwer is involved in everything bad that happens there.Seems the police could get them anytime they want.So the question is..Why don't the police want to getthe Walwers?I know "I want a Walwer".I'd like to study up on how a "ghost" can get you.Where would one do that exactly?
BAAADUHHHH

Kankakee, IL

#10 Jun 13, 2008
Iroquois county people get a life.. Isn't Jerry Springer on or something. Ya'all isa yellow hammer inbreds everyone does eachothers ole ladies the next couple generations better watch out who they sleep with cuz it's probly a brother or sister. Ya'all got three diffrent babies daddies with all diffrent last names and shared DNA. Look around town it's so so true yet ya'all keep breeding..
rachel

Bensenville, IL

#11 Jan 26, 2013
I havent lived in watseks for 13 years now.i remember brandon my mom workrd @ wanda kendall.i would like to know what happened.
FYI

Morton Grove, IL

#12 Jan 27, 2013
Ask terry bonds she knows what happened tonia kottke found him laying in the alley at her brother jason kottkes house got out of her truck to wake him up.And when she found out he was dead she got back in the truck Called terry bonds and told her Brandon was dead. And terry bonds told her to get the hell out of there of there an not to ever say a word to anyone about it RIGHT TERRY BONDS.
Me so homey

United States

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Have they found him yet?
unknown

United States

#14 Jan 28, 2013
yes they found his body and he is already buried this was 8 years ago! just let it go and stop talkin about it! his family is hurting enough and they dont need u people bringing it up!
wetheppl

United States

#15 Jan 30, 2013
No this should not be left alone!! This is something Real to talk about. Anybody who knows anything about this poor young mans death should tell what they know.. Instead of bein a coward!! Im so angered that the cops and other people around here arent collecting info and answeres.. They are all about bein traffic nazis, but when it comes to something completely serious as this, well i think there protecting a few people for some unknown reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheldon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 1,928
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 1 hr Weneedchange 154
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 49,841
Arson marriage case 4 hr all4america 2
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr LieutenantGov 4,030
Our Disabled Military Veterans Benefits Being M... (Dec '06) Wed Brandicat3 187
One dead after standoff at Elk Grove Village ap... (Apr '12) Wed Eric Kampmeier 9
•••
•••
•••

Sheldon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sheldon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sheldon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sheldon