Jeremy Martin and Tonia Carlson

Posted in the Sheldon Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Worried Grandparent

Lincoln, IL

#1 May 5, 2012
I am a very concerned grandparent. My granddaughter hangs around with these two, and I have checked into their very shady pasts. Can anyone help me with this situation? Should I be worried or let it go?
the facts

United States

#2 May 5, 2012
Last I heard,Jeremy was in jail/rehab for a year...
NYNY

Chicago, IL

#3 May 5, 2012
the facts wrote:
Last I heard,Jeremy was in jail/rehab for a year...
Wrong jeremy.
Truth

Lincoln, IL

#4 May 7, 2012
They are both thiefs and drug users. They both use their kids to live of the state and niether work. They have taught their kids to lie and cover for them for everything. Its just 2 more kids the state will end up supporting since thats how they were taught how to make it in the world.
zzzzzzzzz

United States

#5 May 7, 2012
Blah blah blah. Nosey Nellie. Mind your own business. Get a job,you housefrau.
Truth

Lincoln, IL

#6 May 7, 2012
The truth is they are both thiefs and drug users. They use the kids to get state programs since they are both too lazy to work. They both have abusive pasts including with each other. Jeremy doesnt pay child support and has nothing to do with his daughter only Tonya's kids. At least his daughter has a chance since she isnt around them and their low life ways. I just feel bad for the 2 kids that stay with them it will just be 2 more people living off the welfare system since thats all they now
watseka

Sun City, CA

#7 May 7, 2012
well i know both of them and they are both good parents..everyone knows brandi barnhart perdue trumble is the one who is on here talking shit..no one here in watseka give a shit about you.its driving you crazy aint it brandi? ha ha
just saying

Cornell, IL

#8 May 8, 2012
the truth is if Jeremy is behind on child support it is becouse Brandy sleeps with every one that likes it big and he dont know wher to send the money look at how many last names she has and she has slept with everything from black to white so what does that teach her kids
the truth

Cornell, IL

#9 May 8, 2012
I heard that plus she likes girl action to
just saying

Cornell, IL

#10 May 8, 2012
i heard that to you know she runs with a woman named lisa that goes back and forth brandy might be the next one with a broken leg. the last one lisa was with deana c. lisa broke it big girls cant jump
Brandy

Lincoln, IL

#11 May 11, 2012
First of all, yes I was married twice. Big f****ng deal. Second of all I have had the same address with my husband for 3 years now and child support enforcement has it. The reason he doesnt pay child support is because every time we go for a modification and he is ordered to start carrying medical insurance he quits his job. He owes close to $6000 in past medical bills also. Also I not racist but i have never been with a black guy, and I have only been with 5 guys and no girls. So if you wanna talk shit get your facts straight first. Last thing, yes I am close friends with Lisa, and yes at one point she did go back and forth, but shes happily married now so leave it alone. You all are very stupid small minded people. God bless and have a wonderful day. :)
Brandy

Lincoln, IL

#12 May 11, 2012
Just to add one last thing my husband, Jason and I, have no problems paying for anything our kids need including my daughter. So it doesnt bother us at all Jeremy doesnt pay his whooping $30 a week child support. So if Jeremy wants out its fine probably better in the long run for her, all he has to do is sign the papers. Jason would be more than happy to adopt her.
the truth

Depue, IL

#13 May 18, 2012
barnhart is blak if you lie about that you lie about everything else snach lover
the truth

Depue, IL

#14 May 18, 2012
if your husband is so great where has he been when you were with jeremy. You sponged off his mom and dad for years now you just want more and more
the truth

Depue, IL

#15 May 18, 2012
you are just like your mom you have trashed every house you lived in watseka you fat slob you were with a black man that is much of watseka girl and girl or white and black all trash just like brandy perdue,martin,barnhart,trumble
Brandy

Le Roy, IL

#16 May 19, 2012
Firsst of all get one thing straight, I was never a Martin, NEVER. Second, I didnt trash every house I
lived in. All but one I got my security deposit back and that was because Jeremy stayed after I left. Third of all I didnt live off his parents thats a joke. I worked full time for the same company for 8 years. I didnt quit until after I moved over here. Finally, the older Barnhart I married was not black. Yes his younger siiblings are because they were ADOPTED. So yes he has 6 younger black siblings that are adopted. Him and his older siblings are white. So thanks for your comments to prove how ignorant you really are
the truth

Depue, IL

#17 May 19, 2012
you never talked about your new husband where has he been at he watched his boy took him every weekend he is trash too he just got back with you so he wouldnt go to jail that is the only way you keep a man threaten them you know i know you like it black if watseka could only git rid of more people like you town would be better
Brandy

Le Roy, IL

#18 May 19, 2012
Again, never been with a black guy. Never been with a girl. Never threatened my husband with jail either. He always paid his support carried insurance and paid his medical bills, where as Jeremy never has done any of this. And again I dont live in WATSEKA.
the truth

Princeton, IL

#19 May 20, 2012
i know you aren't in watseka i havn't seen you in the bars your husband has not been their for your boy jeremy might not be the best but he was trere for your boy you just keep your past in hideing it's ok just wish others like you would leave town too all drama and lies
Brandy

United States

#20 May 20, 2012
Hate to tell ya didnt go to the bars much back then. As far as my kids look whos raising them now...... jason and I. NOT JEREMY. He has nothing to do with "his" daughter if you can call her that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheldon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weekends Jun 16 Dwight G 2
does anyone no a meth head name johnna (Sep '11) Jun 14 Youngbleed 13
Terry Thrall May 31 freeatlast 2
Landlords .... (Oct '14) May 31 Kimberly 13
News Police: Accused Bank Robbers had More than Just... (May '12) May 31 Tiffany burns 19
Destiny Ann Flatt (Jun '15) May 31 Meh 2
iroquois county sluts May 29 Sofunny 2

Sheldon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheldon Mortgages