Melissa Morfield
wow

Sun City, CA

#1 Feb 11, 2009
all i can say is...eewww
really

Sun City, CA

#2 Feb 11, 2009
is she a guy or a girl? she changes every week. one week shes a lezbo then she goes back to guys? confusing
just wondering

Sikeston, MO

#3 Feb 15, 2009
she any kin to susan, the one that married the child molester named dave?
Must be known

Downers Grove, IL

#4 Feb 18, 2009
you got online to post this crap... Grow up... I check these posting almost everyday and I end up responding to most...

They should have requirements for people who post on here... Atleast an associates in college and up... LOL... Now if you want to make fun of someone... You should probably start your own website... You never know... it could be catchy and grow...

No-one likes someone who has a poor attitude towards life... Don't be that guy/girl... Seriously it is not becoming of you...

Grow up and actually try to be nice to someone for once...

Thank you
aww

Sun City, CA

#5 Nov 4, 2010
thats not nice
John

Round Lake, IL

#6 Feb 27, 2012
Second post on this thing. Kind of funny. People with college degrees have careers. They don't have time to look at these things. Me on the other hand? My bandmates are all at work and I'm at the tail end of an associates degree. So I don't have anything to do. Mel's alright. She's a little goofy and probably takes too many drugs. I think she trys to label herself as a les in hopes that it will give her some form of feminist power. I think most "lesbians" do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheldon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Sauberli Wed yamama 2
gary h huttenhoff (Mar '11) Tue Yella405 40
whatever happened to cintarie lawrence Sep 1 friend of friend 1
Shooting in watseka?? Sep 1 Blah 9
Landlords .... (Oct '14) Aug 31 watsekaresident 9
Tara Hinton (Feb '15) Aug 28 Amanda 22
Luke Wagner Drunk Driving (Sep '14) Aug 28 uh-huh 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheldon Mortgages