Double Murder Suspect Arrested Near F...

Double Murder Suspect Arrested Near Fort Wayne

There are 20 comments on the WPTA story from Jun 8, 2009, titled Double Murder Suspect Arrested Near Fort Wayne. In it, WPTA reports that:

After two days on the run, a man wanted for murder in Illinois was arrested in Kosciusko County this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTA.

crazy

Denver, NC

#1 Jun 9, 2009
good and i keep his sorry low life crackheaded drunkin ass locked up for a very long time.... he is a disgrace to the ones who have lost and he is also a disgrace to his own family to whom he has hurt very deeply .. my heart goes to the woods ,eldly, and garrett family
you should know

Watseka, IL

#2 Jun 11, 2009
yes it is a damn shame that is as low as they can get........ I feel for all the family and friends and god bless you all , may ralph and rob rest in peace ....
haha I know you

Hammond, IN

#3 Jun 22, 2009
I think it is funny that "crazy" is on here talking about people! Jessica Shanda are you kidding me! Do you really think that you are in any predicament to talk SHIT about anybody. You gave you kid to DUSTIN BURDICK I mean come on you are a piece of shit like the rest of watdeka u lowlife what kind of MOTHER gives their kid to him haha a low life just like the crack heads
you should know

Chillicothe, IL

#4 Jun 23, 2009
hey (haha I know you) .........u have no clue who crazy is and I do and u are so wrong so that tells me u don't know what the hell u are even talking about and I think that u should watch what u say about crazy .... I will have to back crazy up for sure ...
ummmm

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 23, 2009
you should know wrote:
hey (haha I know you).........u have no clue who crazy is and I do and u are so wrong so that tells me u don't know what the hell u are even talking about and I think that u should watch what u say about crazy .... I will have to back crazy up for sure ...
Fu** you!! WHatever makes you fell better
you should know

Watseka, IL

#6 Jun 24, 2009
hey ( ummmm ) you will think fu** you.... just what untill crazy see all this bull shit .... I will lmfao
ooohh

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 24, 2009
I am realllllllyyyy notscared of a computer grow up u dumb ass what are they seriously going to do? type real hard lol please "crazy" is not going to do SHITTTTTTT
crazy

Denver, NC

#8 Jun 24, 2009
well hey miss no it all . let me say a few things. 1 ur dectective powers of trying tofigure out who i am well they are a lil off balance cuz u aint even close. and i will tell u another thing u start trash talking and you can find out who i am in person, i have 4 wheels and aint afraid to use them to get there to smack u in the mouth.i am from around there and i have respect for alot of ppl there but unfortantly thier are a few loser including yourself whom umm are very dull and patheic and did i forget to mention trashy. and further more once u goback to school and learn how to do the dectetive work that u are trying to just to figure out who i am then you can get on here and talk about me. and why your at it why dont you go do some diggin to find out what is making these morons go out and kill someone for a piece of butt or just because they can. until then have some self morals and self respect for us victims who have lost someone in these iroq. county murders. man i just gave you a clue of who i am i am a family victim of a nonloser who killed someone i love.. should i go run and hide cuz ur sending someone after me.. heck noi aint i will be waiting at the door with justice for all of them in my hand..
you should know

Chillicothe, IL

#9 Jun 24, 2009
you go crazy .... put them in there place ...
ooohh

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 24, 2009
I really dont care who got killed that you loved I think that you are a a coward that trash taks people on here behind a computer. you really dont scare me. I am a grown as* person and I really dont care what you have to say what do you think about that!
ooohh

Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 24, 2009
"you should know" what are you crazys shadow hahaha
you should know

United States

#12 Jun 25, 2009
hey ooohh let me say one think you need to stop and think what the fu** u are saying for one my name is Pam and I have 3 kids and 14 grandkids yes I do know crazy and you are so fu**ing wrong who she is and she has 5 kids and I know each and every one soooooooooooooo now lets see if you know crazy....and I really don't know Jessica Shanda but I do know alot of BURDICK and I will let them know what the hell is going on here...............
crazy

Denver, NC

#13 Jun 25, 2009
no one has to be my shawdow i take care of myself and i dont care that you dont care about the ones whom have lost someone in thier lives cuz we are great ppl actually and we know how to live our lives and it gets fraustrating on here when ppl like u with no morals get on her and talk crap but actually we dont have to talk trash about you on here cuz you are saying enough for yourself. and my name is tasha and i dont have to hide behind here and a matter of fact i just speak the truth and the truth only effects the lives of the ones who is miserable and guilty of the way they carry themselves and live thier lives. now you heard who ooh is and u know who i am come outta the closet and let me know how u are. oh wait you wont do that cuz u dont want us to know who is talking trash. find piece with god someday and you might actually be able to put a smile on ur face and stop being so absolutley miserable. and about the burdicks there are a quite a few good ones out there. but just like the rest of us whom have a few bad family members we all have to pay the price..
you should know

United States

#14 Jun 25, 2009
thats very ture tasha and ppl that has to hide there self are the ones that has to pay the price mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ooohh

Chicago, IL

#15 Jun 25, 2009
I really do not think you have lives you sit on the computer and trash talk people. Grow up! "tasha" I think you stick your nose on peoples business I see your name in a lot of forums on here. You talk a lot of sh*t on here
you should know

United States

#16 Jun 25, 2009
ooohh wrote:
I really do not think you have lives you sit on the computer and trash talk people. Grow up! "tasha" I think you stick your nose on peoples business I see your name in a lot of forums on here. You talk a lot of sh*t on here
wtf u talking about mmmmmm look at your self talking trash shit your self mmmm u really have lots of room to talk mmmmmmmmmm
you should know

United States

#17 Jun 25, 2009
( ooohh )talk about ppl on computers well hell what the fu** u doing lmfao so u really have the room to talk lmfao
crazy

Denver, NC

#18 Jun 25, 2009
no i dont talk crap i state facts and if they offend you in any way shape or form then i guess you better go find peace with yourself cuz only the ones whom carry guilty burdens on here and they ones whom are offended..
ooohh

Chicago, IL

#19 Jun 25, 2009
I really do not care what you think I am done with the fighting I really wished you lived around here so we can settle this face to face. I would love to sit down and really hear what you of all people have to day about me and everything that goes on in iroquois county. I think you are a sad sad person and need to grow up.
crazy

Denver, NC

#20 Jun 26, 2009
well considering i dont have any idea whom you are , i have nothing to say about you . other than to response to you for cutting me down. and i aint trying to argueing with no one that aint my nature.. and further more i dont have anything to say about the crap hole u live in iroq county except there are alot of crooks,drug addicts and low lifes.. i was born and raised there but as you seen i left cuz i dont care of what that place has become...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheldon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tara Hinton 15 hr holy jeebust 16
Who is the girl called Christina Ramsay (Ramsey) Fri simpleton 2
Comedian Ralphie May returns to Watseka Fri Thediggler 4
jeremy dyer Jul 28 Nessa 2
RIP Felicia (Jan '15) Jul 27 bitch1 17
Mail Lady Jul 26 Schmidt 11
rena!! Jul 26 Schmidt 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheldon Mortgages