WHO DOES?????????? LOL
eeewww

Sun City, CA

#4 Jun 9, 2009
all i have to say is.......shes nasty hes....weird
Things are getting better

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 9, 2009
He is weird.. But the last time I seen her she was doing good I thought? Dont they have a child together? I was just wondering..
hummmm

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 10, 2009
Yeah well all I have to say about these to is damnnnnn
Ashley AND Joseph Price

Rock Island, IL

#7 Jun 12, 2009
I really dont care what you have to say about us..... WE are Who We are so get over it and find something better to do withyour time...and if yall wanna talk about us then say your really damn name loser ass bitchs
Ashley

Plainfield, IL

#8 Jun 16, 2009
Haha!! No one seems to like you Ash..

It's so funny that ppl actually dislike you enough to post lil comments about you..

Maybe you should try being a better person.
Stop being so damn fake and back-stabbing...

just a thought though..
JIMMY

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jun 18, 2009
They were my neighbors. What white trash and never paid thier bills. The way Ashley treated her gradmaw was bad. Her grandmaw is white trash also and don't pay her bills. I am glad they moved and fell sorry for the new neighbors who have to listen to them fight.
Ashley Price

Rock Island, IL

#10 Jun 18, 2009
I think that is funny that all you people say me and my grandmaw are white trash bitches please get a job and find something better to do with your damn time I mean come on how do you know we didnt pay are bills? I think maybe you have things twisted If we dont pay are bills how do all of us have good credit? Yeah me and Joseph and my grandma fight but what business is that of yours? please grow up and quit sitting on your little computer...talking fuc*king shit hahah
Ashley AND Joseph Price

Rock Island, IL

#11 Jun 18, 2009
Also to "ashley" I know ashley franklin aint talking shit..... please I thought we were friends
Ashley

Plainfield, IL

#12 Jun 18, 2009
Ashley AND Joseph Price wrote:
Also to "ashley" I know ashley franklin aint talking shit..... please I thought we were friends
Friends? LMAO!!

If we were friends maybe you would have noticed I deletled you off myspace like a month or more ago. Right after you wrote in my truth box calling me "fake as hell"

And speaking the truth isn't talk shit.. You are fake and back stabbing. So if you don't like ppl saying these things about you, you should change your ways and grow the fuck up. This isn't high school anymore.
Ashley

Plainfield, IL

#13 Jun 18, 2009
talking shit'

deleted'

Haha.. I should proof read next time!! ;)
Ashley Price

Rock Island, IL

#14 Jun 19, 2009
I called you fake as hell huh? I would be the one to say it to your face dont you think!! I am not scared to speak what is one my mind! I think that you need to grow up I never said you were fake as hell!! I cant belive you would even think I would say that! If I felt that way I would say it to you!! I think that it is funny that YOU OF ALL PEOPLE think I am fake and backstabbing I have never done anything to you!!!
Ashleys Mother

Chicago, IL

#15 Jun 21, 2009
I think this is funny people are really talking about my mother and my daughter online dame people need to get a life. Also if this ASHLEY is Ashley franklin didnt you and my daughter use to be friends I remember shat talked to you on the phone when you went to juvenile jail. So you really have no room to talk about anybody right? Ashley IS A BITCH and I know that I KNOW she is not perfect but I mean come on people GROW THE FUCK UP! I also cant believe that people are saying that MY MOTHER is white trash and she doent pay her bills is a lie. I KNOW FOR A FACT MY mother pays her bills...One more this to add here. I know that Ashley and her grandmother fight but really what any business is that of yours? Jimmy you need to stop talking about 65 year old woman. Does that make you feel like a man?
JIMMY

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Jun 22, 2009
I talked to the landlord and they left the place a mess rueined the carpet and broke the lease. Let's see is that someone that pays thier bills. Why did Ashley live with her grandma and not her mom?
Ashleys Mother

Chicago, IL

#17 Jun 22, 2009
Well for one JIMMY my mother broke her lease because she had to move in with me because she had a heart attack and cant live by herself any more. The reason why ashley lived with her grandma and not me is because she didnt want to move away from joseph and as you see I live in Chicago. and as for them living the house a mess was because my mother moved quit and ashley and Joseph got their own house so you REALLY think you KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT? Does that make you feel better? Grow UP ASSHOLE AND know your damn facts before you open that nasty mouth of yours.
AUDRA

United States

#18 Jun 24, 2009
SERIOUSLY, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE LIKE TALKING ABOUT EVERYBODY ONLINE, LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT ANYONE THINKS AND I'M SURE ASHLEY AND MY BRO DON'T REALLY CARE WHAT ANY ONE SAYS OF THEM THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS TO PEOPLE ARE THEIR FAMILY, SO WHY WASTE YOUR LIFE AWAY SITTING ON A COMPUTER WRITING YOUR STUPID THOUGHTS ABOUT PEOPLE AND JUDGING THEM, WHEN YOU DON'T MATTER..? WHY WASTE YOUR TIME, I FEEL SORRY FOR WHO EVER STARTS STUPID TOPICS LIKE THIS ITS DUMB, DO YOU NOT HAVE A LIFE? OR IS IT THAT FUCKING GAY AND BORING??? YES I KNOW IM SURE ILL BE A TPOIC NEXT BUT .. I DONT GIVE A SHIT!!!
Ashleys Mother

United States

#19 Jun 24, 2009
Thank you Audra. I think I know you but I agree with you completely. Ashley and Joseph both really dont care what people on here say about them. They are both great parents I think. Ashley does not do anything, and Joseph is a very good dad. That is all that matters to them!
JIMMY

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Jun 25, 2009
OH So They broke another lease because the lease I know about was before the health problems. You dumped Ashley long before she knew her crackhead husband. I bet you are just like the rest of the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheldon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy seggebruch Sat I know 6
swingers May 15 m4w m4mw 1
iroquois county sluts May 14 m4w m4mw 1
the gipson family (Nov '10) May 12 Fat azz homely wh... 41
Atlanta Rhythm Section comes to Watseka May 11 Roc Maven 1
Billy singh May 8 Jenny 2
The Ides Of March lands in Watseka Apr 30 Roc Maven 1

Sheldon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance