who knows pat parsons
want to know

Sun City, CA

#1 Nov 19, 2010
can anyone give me any information about pat parson? what kind of person is he? can he be trusted? please let me know.
country girl 91

United States

#3 Jun 16, 2011
He is a Douche bag And sucks at racing
pat

United States

#4 Jun 23, 2011
country girl 91 wrote:
He is a Douche bag And sucks at racing
hey cuntry girl....say it to my face.
country girl 91

Belvidere, IL

#5 Jul 14, 2011
What are you gonna do about it? Hit a girl? I'd like to see you try! Get a real hobby.because you suck at racing, Like taking care of the kid you've got coming. Boy do I feel sorry for jinger, she needs a real man. To bad there isn't any of those in this county
pat

United States

#6 Jul 14, 2011
country girl 91 wrote:
What are you gonna do about it? Hit a girl? I'd like to see you try! Get a real hobby.because you suck at racing, Like taking care of the kid you've got coming. Boy do I feel sorry for jinger, she needs a real man. To bad there isn't any of those in this county
don't need to hit you. You didn't think I was so bad when you sucked me off in my truck just to get new tires.
country girl 91

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 29, 2011
Honey your small 4 inches isn't worth my time. I've heard how small you are and how you've used sandwich baggies!!! hahaha
Old F Buddy

Niles, IL

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Had.sex with him in the back of his grandfathers camper several times while he was still with jinger and went to a few of his races that he always placed last in cuz he sucked, so that's what kinda person he is.... A liar, a cheater, and sucks at racing
friend of pats

Bradley, IL

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Hey dawn howe why don't u shut your fat ugly ass trap . We all know that you are the biggest slut in watseka so you ain't got awhole alot of room to talk there . And country girl 91 not all of us guys in this county are the same (not talking about u pat ) take me for example I was with the same girl for over 5 years until I found out SHE cheated on ME . I treated her like the CountrySweetheart she deserved to be treated like . So don't go saying all guys in this county are bad .
Chevy dude

Joliet, IL

#10 Sep 9, 2015
God he got fat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheldon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atlanta Rhythm Section comes to Watseka Oct 18 Roc Maven 2
Destiny Schacht the loser Oct 10 INQUIRY KNOWS 1
Watseka Renter Rights Oct 7 all4america 2
Old bands from the 70's if you can't remember t... (May '09) Oct 4 Steve 63
Hinder, Josh Todd And The Conflict & Wayland co... Oct 3 Timmy t 2
Where is Lantern Rd.? (Jul '11) Oct 1 Ghost 3
Murder in milford (Jan '17) Sep 30 wrong one 3

Sheldon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance