Probloms in this society

Probloms in this society

Posted in the Sheldon Forum

bitches

Whittier, CA

#1 Jun 22, 2006
why do people dress in clothes that dont fit them? Large people need to where clothes that fit. They need to tuck their flab in or something cause it's gross. they need to stop scarfing food down in front of everyone. no one wants to see that. Its not just large people its everyone. close your damn mouths when you eat. goodness! The little girls need to quit dressing like whores too. and the boys who are like 12 and under, need to quit cussing in front of elders. its so disrespectful. If I was there parents i would beat there ass for that stupid crap. Their parents arent any better. they are either 16-20, or crackheads who dont care about where their kids are or what they are doing. Its sad. expecally around here. i seen a six year old hanging out with a twelve year old cussing up a storm and flipping everyone off who drove by. I told them to go home and they where all cussing in front of this old man and calling girls hoes and being so disrespectful. the guy was like if i had grand kids like that, i wouldnt take them anywhere. I dont blame him.
OH GOD

Aurora, IL

#4 Feb 20, 2007
I have to agree kids now days are not what it was like in are generation its a whole lot different.In society now babies are haven babies. They dont care straight up. Parents dont care or just out right cant handle them. Its a shame because they have there whole life ahead of them. Alot of them dont have good role models. I guess we will never understand this world we live in. But i have to agree dressing your little girls in a prarocative manner is crazy. Those childeren who are having chileren should step up to the plate and relize that its time to be a mother you went out and had a baby the fun is over.
wow

Sun City, CA

#5 Feb 11, 2009
ya thats so true these kids in this county are retarded. the boys wear girl clothes and think they are cool. they walk around the towns like they own them and talk shit to everyone and vandilizing everything. the girls are no better i saw one wearing boys pants down to her knees and showing everyone her freakin underwear. the boys were makeup and walk around in public. if i were their parents i wouldnt let them leave the house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheldon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watseka Theatre Concerts 3 hr Roc Maven 8
Nick Davis (Jul '11) Sep 15 nightmare 61
Ashley siebring Sep 8 sillygirl 4
Dusty Pattenaude (Aug '15) Sep 8 Chugachugachoochoo 16
Anybody know Derek Burton, beware con and scamm... (Aug '09) Sep 6 Pissed off Son 26
Corrupt Watseka Police Department Sep 1 Blaine 6
News Attempted murder charge for man accused of thro... Aug 31 Observer 1

Sheldon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheldon Mortgages