peter

Columbia, TN

#1 Sep 21, 2010
ok whats the deal one farrar suein shelbyville it was all over the news, and then one suing lewisburg. why are they attacking the farrar's from this district. both brothers say they are targets of the local government in marshall and bedford county.

does anyone know whats going on
momof3wild kids

Franklin, TN

#2 Sep 28, 2010
Blue Farrar is or was a crackhead ta one point. He use to do crack with my ex husband. You can go to Bedford Manor Apts and his name is up on the wall where he is not allowed on the pemises. His dad James Farrar can get away with whatever he wants to do in Shelbyville, Just go to Domino's Pizza and ask the employees if you don't believe me. If you have seen the great big concrete barriers that block off their drive thru that was James Farrar's doings. They are just in it for the money!!!
proudfarrar

Manchester, TN

#3 Jan 20, 2011
peter wrote:
ok whats the deal one farrar suein shelbyville it was all over the news, and then one suing lewisburg. why are they attacking the farrar's from this district. both brothers say they are targets of the local government in marshall and bedford county.
does anyone know whats going on
Blue was wongfully acussed of something he didn't do watch channel 5 news and you would know instead of assuming things.
proudfarrar

Manchester, TN

#4 Jan 20, 2011
momof3wild kids wrote:
Blue Farrar is or was a crackhead ta one point. He use to do crack with my ex husband. You can go to Bedford Manor Apts and his name is up on the wall where he is not allowed on the pemises. His dad James Farrar can get away with whatever he wants to do in Shelbyville, Just go to Domino's Pizza and ask the employees if you don't believe me. If you have seen the great big concrete barriers that block off their drive thru that was James Farrar's doings. They are just in it for the money!!!
The Farrar's have plenty of money they don't need anymore.Don't hate them cuz you ain't them.Your comment about Blue yea he has done wrong in the past who hasn't im sure your no angel yourself but Blue has changed his whole life an im very proud of him at christmas Blue went an bought several toys an bikes for kids that live in shelbyville that wasn't going to have a christmas because there parent's had no jobs an couldn't afford to buy them christmas.As for as domino's Pizza hut is a hell of alot better but i guess u work there maken $5.25 an hour so you need to take up for them so you can keep your job.GET A LIFE!!AN STAY OUT OF THE FARRAR'S. BUT WE LOVE OUR HATER'S YOU GUY'S MAKE US FAMOUS!!
GUESS WHO

United States

#6 Jan 20, 2011
Go farrars I love yall keep on telling them like it is
TYLER

Columbia, TN

#7 Feb 3, 2011
i guess blue found his way to make money, break all the laws in town and then sue the cops. from rags to crack to riches. but he won't thinks its funny to long, he will be arrested for something soon you watch and his true colors will come out.
crooked town

United States

#8 Nov 10, 2012
Hell him and his dad bought the sherrif and got away with murder hope they burn in hell. Shame any one would look up to a junkie and a murdering scum!
Anonymous

United States

#9 Apr 26, 2013
Blue anit did shit but work now that was a long time a go now he is doing good every one do shit
Obama

Columbia, TN

#10 Mar 17, 2014
The fact that you have all these Farrars on here defending their family is not shocking to me. Ass hairs always stick together when their dirty.
knowitall

Franklin, TN

#11 Apr 11, 2014
James Farrar used to beat his daughter Crickett.....everyone who knows her knows this. Hope she is well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff and the City 13 hr glass house 11
Biggest problem facing Lewisburg community and ... 15 hr thereturn of some... 2
Peyton Penniman 17 hr johnsonronaldl1 3
Fond Memories of L'burg and Marshall Co (Apr '08) Wed Mary M 549
Circuit Court Clerk Election Wed wastedmoney 7
Summit Heights apartment 9C Wed Redsox76 1
meth head girl (Jan '15) Wed SKingkade 92

Shelbyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance