sicking

Manchester, TN

#1 Jun 10, 2011
We have all seen them drive by. These chicken trucks are absoutly cruel and inhumane! Anyone who buys Tyson products are supporting them and demanding more chickens be slaughtered. They are literally stuffed in these tiny cages fed to the point where they can't even walk or stand up to make them fatter. And the more chicken people continue to eat from tysons the more we see these sighting, I don't want my son to see this... do you want your childern to??!!! Let's all work together to stop this unethical treatment of chickens!!!!!!!!!!
lol

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2011
Mmmmmm Chicken. Yes I want my kids to see that. That is no worse than them seeing someone wring a chicken's neck or cut the head off and let the body flop, which is what people USED to do (and some still do).

Fact: We eat meat. Meat is good for the nourishment of our bodies. Meat tastes good. For us to have meat, some animals must be slaughtered.

Seeing those trucks just means that food is being produced. Get a life or move to the boonies and don't come to town. While you're there, grow your own food and see if you miss having meat.
sicking

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2011
Just so you know, I lick to chop the chickens heads off with my dull ax.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 13, 2011
sicking wrote:
Just so you know, I lick to chop the chickens heads off with my dull ax.

you lick chopped chicken heads? You need help.
tommy

Marble Falls, TX

#5 Nov 13, 2011
lol
ThomasA

Ashville, AL

#6 Nov 19, 2011
sicking wrote:
We have all seen them drive by. These chicken trucks are absoutly cruel and inhumane! Anyone who buys Tyson products are supporting them and demanding more chickens be slaughtered. They are literally stuffed in these tiny cages fed to the point where they can't even walk or stand up to make them fatter. And the more chicken people continue to eat from tysons the more we see these sighting, I don't want my son to see this... do you want your childern to??!!! Let's all work together to stop this unethical treatment of chickens!!!!!!!!!!
You are showing your total ignorance of the poultry industry. Those trucks you see on the road have just been loaded and are on the way to processing. Chickens are raised in large houses and NOT in those traveling cages. Why not educate your son with reality as to where hamburgers,sausage,fish sticks,lobster tails, chicken fingers and nuggets really come from. It's really no worse than what lettuce feels when someone cuts off it's head or a potato feels when someone cuts out it's eyes. There are really far worse things in life to traumatize you child with other than the food chain. Peace!
really

United States

#7 Nov 20, 2011
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>You are showing your total ignorance of the poultry industry. Those trucks you see on the road have just been loaded and are on the way to processing. Chickens are raised in large houses and NOT in those traveling cages. Why not educate your son with reality as to where hamburgers,sausage,fish sticks,lobster tails, chicken fingers and nuggets really come from. It's really no worse than what lettuce feels when someone cuts off it's head or a potato feels when someone cuts out it's eyes. There are really far worse things in life to traumatize you child with other than the food chain. Peace!

Maybe you should educate yourself on what you just read because I didn't see anybody mention that chickens were raied in cages. I believe the issue at hand is the transportation of the chickens. Get a clue.
ThomasA

Ashville, AL

#8 Nov 21, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should educate yourself on what you just read because I didn't see anybody mention that chickens were raied in cages. I believe the issue at hand is the transportation of the chickens. Get a clue.
Go back and read post one S L O W L Y and maybe see what the person was complaining about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
316 S Roosevelt St (Aug '16) 19 hr Mindblown 6
Multimatic 20 hr Multi- mgmt 5
Ashley brown (Jul '13) Jun 23 Ashley brown 2
Hermophdite Bitch Jun 23 Ghetto Queen Bitch 1
Post if you've seen the "ghost light".... (Sep '08) Jun 23 Cemetery Walker 24
Poll How often do you 'check in' on Topix forums? (Oct '07) Jun 23 FinnyFerret Needs... 1,611
Steven and Mandy Jun 22 ICallBS 1

Shelbyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelbyville Mortgages