Allegan Co. Deputy on Leave After Off-Duty Pedestrian Accident

May 31, 2013 Full story: WHTC 6

A 17-year veteran Allegan County Sheriff's Deputy is on paid administrative leave after allegedly striking a 60-year-old Hopkins woman with his vehicle while off-duty as she walked along 135 Street on Tuesday afternoon.

Full Story
Justice for all

Hartford, MI

#1 Jun 1, 2013
Paid ???? By now they should know what happened ?? The Law has been hiding behind the wall's , Badge's Court House's Dirty Justice's The Lord Say's he will stop all the wrong that is being done to his people and a lot has been done !!! Innocent people have been done wrong and put in jail and prison . Lawyer's messing's up !! Police Slipping up !! Just a matter of time It's real criminal's not innocent people that should be done like some have ?? There is a God Amen Amen Amen.
Justice for all

Hartford, MI

#2 Jun 3, 2013
Sorry who ever you are your scared to tell the truth or is he your family ? But what ever Ask the woman's family or any one else the law has did what they want and got by with it time and time again !!!! Just look at the new's they are the law Not Above The Law .Take off the badge and cloth's and they are just like anyone else !!.
Aimee

Dorr, MI

#3 Jun 16, 2013
Its a cover up
Justice for all

Hartford, MI

#4 Jun 18, 2013
They cover a lot !!!in the name of Jesus it all will be uncovered .
Justice for all

Hartford, MI

#5 Jul 19, 2013
What ever happen in this case ? Did he get any time ? If it had been any one else it would of took a blink for them to have made the point !! And who ever think's my first commit is mean or wrong no it's not sorry but it is so true . They think they are above the law and they are not !!!!!.Every thing they have been doing and covering up for year's is starting to get uncovered . And it's about time Amen down with Dirty Justice
Justice for all

Hartford, MI

#6 Aug 27, 2013
..???????? Still no News let the public. No what he got for this he was not paying attention ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayland bring an unsavory bite of Michigan to T... Jul '14 WaylandFan 1
Child Support Fraud (Dec '07) May '14 shecallsmeadeadbeat 44
women, what is the favourite part of your body? May '14 spunkmonkey 1
do women enjoy watching guys masturbate over th... May '14 spunkmonkey 1
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Delton, MI (May '12) Mar '14 me 3
Murder charges against Allegan landlord Marion ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 no justice 1
Hopkins teachers call for removal of Superinten... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Concerned parent 1
Shelbyville Dating
Find my Match

Shelbyville Jobs

Shelbyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Shelbyville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shelbyville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]