Rural King Vs.Tractor Supply

Posted in the Shelbyville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
IFarmUEat

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Not even a contest, Rural King!!!!!! their name sums it up, they are KING!
Went there once

United States

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Tractor Supply people are just rude as hell!!
anon

New Albany, IN

#3 Dec 14, 2012
i can agree that tractor supply employees are beyond rude..will never spend my money there again.
Cattlefarm

United States

#4 Dec 15, 2012
I guess by being rude is why the citizens of Shelby county voted Tsc as best farm store of Shelby county beating the "king" u should read the paper or maybe u should help your customers that are in your store.
Went there once

United States

#5 Dec 15, 2012
TSC will never get any of my money after my single visit there. When they ignore someone the way they did me and my wife then they do not deserve our hard earned money. I bet in 2013 Rural King will beat the pants off of the Best in Shelbyville!
True farmer

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 15, 2012
I bet rural king closes before u get to vote
IFarmUEat

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 15, 2012
Cattlefarm and True farmer are ignorant idiots because their parents are brother and sister, TSC will be out of business in a year, its never ever busy AT all. RK is always packed, TSC is located in a very high crime and meth infested cock roaches,"Mexicant's" and yes i just spelled like it ought 2B
Amy

Tucker, GA

#8 Dec 15, 2012
How do u know there never busy u said u only went there once sounds like u are the dumb one and u sound like one of those people who can't do nothing for there selves and want someone else to do everything for you Iv worked for Tsc and rk and can say rk is bad news wish I never left Tsc. Did u ask for help or do you think u are too good to ask for help and everyone should stop what there doing because u are the only customer when u walk in. Get a life quit bein a grinch life will be much nicer too you.
Went there once

United States

#9 Dec 15, 2012
No I said I went there once and I will never go back to TSC and I love all the merchandise RK has. TSC should go ahead and go under, they are pretty much worthless!
get over it

Elm Grove, WI

#10 Dec 16, 2012
Wow. you want my opinion all ya'll arguing over this are idiots. they are just stores. why show so much hatred just because somebody likes one store over another. you don't see people on here showing hatred because somebody likes Wal-Mart over Kroger. grow up for real. if you like tractor supply go there and if you like rural king go there but don't cut others down just because of their preference
IFarmUEat

Lexington, KY

#11 Dec 16, 2012
get over it wrote:
Wow. you want my opinion all ya'll arguing over this are idiots. they are just stores. why show so much hatred just because somebody likes one store over another. you don't see people on here showing hatred because somebody likes Wal-Mart over Kroger. grow up for real. if you like tractor supply go there and if you like rural king go there but don't cut others down just because of their preference
& Why are you on this topic? I think the idiot is you. Find a bridge (high one) then.......... were cured of your ignorance.
get over it

Riverside, IL

#12 Dec 16, 2012
Wow you must not have a life. its called I got on this topic to get reviews. not to see people act so ignorant and childish so get over yourself
Shelbyshopper

United States

#13 Dec 17, 2012
IfarmUeat must think everyone is an idiot get some help!!!!
IFarmUEat

Lexington, KY

#14 Dec 17, 2012
Same dumb ass posting under another name, plz move out of your mother's basement, there are special places for IQ's such as yours. lol
Went there once

United States

#15 Dec 17, 2012
I am not putting anyone down but the lazy assed workers who wouldnt wait on me at TSC. I am glad people visit where they want to so people will have jobs and Shelbyville will have an assortment of places to shop.
Shelbyshopper

United States

#16 Dec 17, 2012
Did u ask for help they have always helped me and my family they are a lot more knowledgable about farming and dont get me wrong I shop both but Tsc has better understanding of there products. As much time u spent on here bashing a business that is important to our city u could have had the patience for someone to help you your lose not there's it sounds like
Went there once

United States

#17 Dec 18, 2012
Yes we did ask for assistance and one guy rolled his eyes and the others scattered like roaches when you turn the light on! My wife asked him if it was going to kill him to help us and he huffed and puffed and my wife said screw this shit! They was simply lazy and did not want to help.
get over it

Frankfort, KY

#18 Dec 18, 2012
IFarmUEat wrote:
Same dumb ass posting under another name, plz move out of your mother's basement, there are special places for IQ's such as yours. lol
are you like some little kid on here trying to be a grown up. Not the same person so dont be jealous because other people agree
Xmas shopper

United States

#19 Dec 18, 2012
Sounds like u both need more help than what tractor supply can give!!! Just sayin reading the post u are the only person complaining
Went there once

United States

#20 Dec 18, 2012
Sounds like Xmas shoppers boyfriend works at TSC and he is taking up for him. Or just maybe he was the huffy puffy pussass that was to lazy to help us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Steele (Nov '11) 3 hr Hurt father 14
Heroin 8 hr johnny wad 21
Steven Mathus 8 hr Squirt Some Dirt 2
Jason Patton 10 hr kenny ray 5
martinrea heavy stamping (Jan '16) 14 hr Cuzz 6
Where are the ladie$ in Shelbyville 17 hr Wow 4
tatum & robbie having a baby 17 hr punkin 5

Shelbyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance