judge john david miles- family court judge

Posted in the Shelbyville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WOW

Nancy, KY

#1 Jul 13, 2010
this is one great judge..he is fair to both sides.he allows both sides to speak and then he just smiles and says YOU ALL NEED TO GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER... you cant fool him he has seen and heard it all.so when you walk into his court room you show him the respect that he deserves..thank you judge miles.your fairness is appreciated....
just know

Jeffersonville, IN

#2 Jul 24, 2010
yeah he also said to go back to casey co. so why are you here?
SLY

Manchester, KY

#3 Jul 24, 2010
well if you know that let me also tell you to mind your own business and leave people alone....WINDY
children

Carrollton, KY

#4 Nov 5, 2010
why is this judge returning children back to their abusive fathers. this jugde is ruining two girls' lives.
MsPYT_28

Jeffersonville, IN

#5 Nov 6, 2010
Im a tll u wat ive ben dealin with thi judge for a yea now bck n forth for stupid shit. My 5yr.old son runs out down the street and i go after him but have to go bak and grab my 1yr old baby in the house and i get thepolice called on me sayin he is being neglected becuzi wsntoutside but i as. And i get charged with endangering the welfare of a minor ad neglect Plus they wanted to take them away. I am a dental hygiejust got a phn callnist and Medicaid Nurse Asst. and tht rune my crareer. All becuz he is not fair and he believes the police over the mother when the police didnt see shit. How fuke up the judicial systemis not fair watsoever!!! And i am a FANTASTIK mother put my kids over anything!!And i dont bother nobody. Way d u all thnk about that??
Tara

Jeffersonville, IN

#6 Nov 17, 2010
Sounds to me like you are an unfit mother if you cant lock the door so your 5 year old bas+ard cant open it and run down the road.
I bet you didnt know what a nurse was until you saw one at the hospital while they was prescribing you some meds for your STD'S !!!
MsPYT_28

Jeffersonville, IN

#7 Nov 17, 2010
Tara wrote:
Sounds to me like you are an unfit mother if you cant lock the door so your 5 year old bas+ard cant open it and run down the road.
I bet you didnt know what a nurse was until you saw one at the hospital while they was prescribing you some meds for your STD'S !!!
NAw b*tch im not no unfit mother i takes care of mines and other than u naw i stay with one m*thaf*kin man that aint neva had nuttin nor i have so get ya mufu*in info right b*tch. My kids dnt want for nuttin and plus im loaded wit money. Yea like i said quit hatin b*tch u are nobody to me on this bullsh*t topix until we meet in person then u get wat u deserve. So from now on dnt talk to me unless u ready to really meet me... Yea and for sure... Real talk.. I'd probably snap ya ass in half ... naw foreal just sayin doe... LMAO!!
Tara

Jeffersonville, IN

#8 Nov 18, 2010
You really suck at typing.
Just because you speak that way doesnt mean you have to type it that way.
Loaded with money?
Only when you get your welfare benefits do you even see money bi+ch !!
I only hate you because you are a stupid, no good for nothing, bottom feeding skank cun+!!
Only with One man?
One man per night as they slide a $20 on your bed side table !!
Tara

Jeffersonville, IN

#9 Nov 18, 2010
The court system should take those bas+ards away from you and put them on display at the zoo.
Make you get out and get a job, get your pathetic ass off of welfare.
Im tired of my taxes going to support people like you who are too lazy to work.
Since you dont work, bring your ass over here and cut my tobacco, pick my cotton and scrub my floors you stinking skank slave !!
MsPYT_28

Jeffersonville, IN

#10 Nov 18, 2010
Dam thats f*ked up i have two degrees and I am workin on my Masters but im nothin huh??? Really and b*tch i wish i could get sum muf*kin welfare But u know wat workin as a hygienist is gettin me just where i want to be, I have no complaints check me out on Spencerian Colleges Wall of "The Deans List" oh and at ATA college get it correct and yes i can type very well and speak my mind very well also... HMMM... Any more problems.. And for u to even hate me ( do you even know me) No I didn't think so. Plus you think you have jokes b*tch and I like to get u outside on the mu*fukin streets and see how much talk that sh*t now. I'll put my prfessional sh*t on the side to let u know I dont never forget or change where I come from. Jus because I have money and doing wit 3 BEAUTIFUL kids single, independent, and my kids or I dont want for nothing. I gets the Money in this house hunny. Dont need no Man for nuttin. JUST LIKE TRINA SAY" I got car, got house, got whole bunch of money in the bank i just want him for his dang-a-lang" And only my babydaddy trick hahahaha get it right and get a life cuz obviously u know nuthin about mines.... LMMFAO!!!
Xavier

Jeffersonville, IN

#12 Nov 19, 2010
only degree you have is waiting in the welfare and food stamp line since you was probably 15 and having that first bas+ard kid of yours.
You are nothing, never will be nothing and need to move out of my city and go back to whertever you came from you skank !
Three beautiful kids my behind !
I bet a blind man could tell those kids have nappy hair and a split between their buck teeth !
MsPYT_28

Jeffersonville, IN

#13 Nov 20, 2010
Try 19 yrs old b*tch!!! And all of my kids are very brightskinned and beautiful, and b*tch didnt i mention before that my proffession is the dental field and why in the hell would i even let my kids teeth be like that gurl grow the f*ck up. Nuttin ass B*tch!! And for a fact their teeth are very straight and white hmmm. wat about yours???? My kids dnt nappy hair b*tch im half white stupid i dnt even have nappy hair myself, here let me send a pic of my myself and my kids and then shut ya ass up!!!! LMAO!!!
Tara

Jeffersonville, IN

#14 Nov 21, 2010
Send me a pic of your kids because I need something to keep the birds out of my garden and im sure your nappy headed bucktooth split teeth bas+ards picture would scare any living thing out of the garden.
Brightskinned kids? black is not bright, even to a blind man !!!
Keep that nappy hair off of those kids head by keeping them shaved well you (unt !
MsPYT_28

Jeffersonville, IN

#15 Nov 23, 2010
All my kids are very lightskinned trick hell they practically look white!!! And if they were darkskinned wat the hell so wat thats how god made them and u are rally pathetic how u actin on here god dnt like ugly.. get a life and stay the fuc outta mines.. Cause u ont even know me and i definetly dnt give two fucs bout u. So grow up young lady becus im way too grown for u. dnt even have time to stoop to ur level thats 17yr old shit and im 27 yrs old dnt have time so have a nice life i will pray for u.
Tara

Jeffersonville, IN

#16 Nov 24, 2010
Lightskinned black kids are the ugliest things on this planet and your parents shouldve been beaten for mixing races and bringing something like you into my world !
I dont know if you realize it or not, but God is a fictional character and people who believe in that are only members of a cult.
Pray for yourself and pray that you can getoff of the drugs and welfare and become a productive member of our society.
MsPYT_28

Jeffersonville, IN

#17 Dec 4, 2010
Dam i thought dental asst/hyginiest make good money because i sure aint complaining on my end. I have well enough to take care of my three kids,hold up a 2006 nissan altima, and a house,plus extras so trick get a life!!! Why do i feel hatred mad because u cant be me!!?? Aww i do help pp so if u may need any help i will be there... lol!!! And lets see how u feel when the end of the world comes and he dont let u in it!!! u stupid haha, he sure aint and will never be a fictional character to me. How is that lightskinned black kids are ugly when yaw be tryin to get tans to be our color becus your too white pale ghost lookin muthaf*ckaz!! Bahahahaha!!!
Tara

Jeffersonville, IN

#18 Dec 5, 2010
Im proud of my white heritage and love the color of my skin.
Last time you went to the dentist was to get that inch wide gap between your front teeth looked at.
What causes you nasty skanky black peoples teeth to do that?
Did your mom have an affair with a horse or something ?
Oh wow, you are buying a 5 year old car !!
Impressive, NOT !!!
I'll take your family out for a spin in my 2009 Cadillac Escalade, hows that sound tuna ?
You do know what an Escalade is dont you ?
Keep on getting that section 8 to help pay your rent you scab !!
SayWhatsReal101

United States

#19 Dec 5, 2010
WOW wrote:
this is one great judge..he is fair to both sides.he allows both sides to speak and then he just smiles and says YOU ALL NEED TO GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER... you cant fool him he has seen and heard it all.so when you walk into his court room you show him the respect that he deserves..thank you judge miles.your fairness is appreciated....
To keep it on topic, I have this to say for Judge Miles. I personally, have had bad experiences with him. I suppose I just don't like his overall attitude. He's a little quick on the draw when he delivers his judgement. He appears to be bias towards a womans side of the story. I understand that a lot of guys are jerks, but not all of us. I think sometimes he should consider reviewing cases a little closer but then again, only he can make the calls.
MsPYT_28

Jeffersonville, IN

#20 Dec 5, 2010
SayWhatsReal101 wrote:
<quoted text>
To keep it on topic, I have this to say for Judge Miles. I personally, have had bad experiences with him. I suppose I just don't like his overall attitude. He's a little quick on the draw when he delivers his judgement. He appears to be bias towards a womans side of the story. I understand that a lot of guys are jerks, but not all of us. I think sometimes he should consider reviewing cases a little closer but then again, only he can make the calls.
Yea i can agree on that. He is and i dont like his attitude either.How can u be a family court judge when u have no children dont understand that??.. And then again how canhe relate to certain things us women and or men go through.e needs to have some and then judge somebod.. My point of view on it. And he always seems to go with the cabinet words everytime.
MsPYT_28

Jeffersonville, IN

#21 Dec 5, 2010
Tara wrote:
Im proud of my white heritage and love the color of my skin.
Last time you went to the dentist was to get that inch wide gap between your front teeth looked at.
What causes you nasty skanky black peoples teeth to do that?
Did your mom have an affair with a horse or something ?
Oh wow, you are buying a 5 year old car !!
Impressive, NOT !!!
I'll take your family out for a spin in my 2009 Cadillac Escalade, hows that sound tuna ?
You do know what an Escalade is dont you ?
Keep on getting that section 8 to help pay your rent you scab !!
No i bought that car with cash honey,and i bought that car 3 years ago and still hasnt reached 100,000 miles on it. Go eat two d*cks and die ho! And yes i know wat an escalade is personally i think cadillacs are crap!I hope it aint htat raggedy black one i used to see ridig through sounds like its goin to fall apart
!!!!! bahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wise up white girls, hispanics can always go home. 34 min storming white cloud 2
our lil town shittyville, was once Shelbyville 37 min storming white cloud 2
Married cheating women of Shelbyville or surrou... 2 hr Rick 22
looking for katie 3 hr mrs thing 1
Shelbyville Corner Girls, who is spreading dies... 11 hr lola 1
19 year old girl living and more with a 53 ear ... 11 hr lola 26
Billy Jeffries 12 hr lola 1
More from around the web

Shelbyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]