Next Last
How

United States

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Who knows them and things about them
Blahh

United States

#3 Sep 29, 2012
This is caseys lil sister mind ya own business wat she does or anything about her aint any of ur concern. If u wanna strt somethin go tlk about ur momma no need to be strtn drama bout someone u apparently dnt knw so please do me a favor a stfu :) thanks hve a good day!
Silent Screams

Louisville, KY

#4 Sep 29, 2012
I remember Casey. She was quiet dark and beautiful. Always liked her. I understand she is taken. I mean no offense Blahh.
Blahh

United States

#6 Sep 29, 2012
Its all good but my sis dnt need any tht drama.
bahaha

Louisville, KY

#7 Sep 29, 2012
they are both nasty!!!
Blahh

United States

#8 Sep 29, 2012
My sister is not nasty im so sorry ur jealous please grow up:)
yep

Louisville, KY

#9 Sep 29, 2012
casey could be beautiful but chooses to act like a wannabe hoodrat n hangs wit trash n dates monkeys or thugs with no future. She definitely isn't wife material or even relationship material.
hmmmmmm

Louisville, KY

#10 Sep 29, 2012
Blahh wrote:
My sister is not nasty im so sorry ur jealous please grow up:)
bahaha i am far from jealous....why would i want to be a wh*** who is drugged out all the time??
Blahh

United States

#11 Sep 30, 2012
Apparently u dnt knw my sister shes not a whore or druggd out. Shes got some issues ill admitt but who honestly dnt hve there own issues. An y the heck u gunna get on here an bad mouth her? U wud b pissd if this was flippd on u. An yeah my sis is beautiful an yeah shes relationship/ wife material but she hasnt found a man tht is good to her!
Lmao

United States

#12 Sep 30, 2012
Shes is a wh*oe!!!!
mmmmeee

Frankfort, KY

#14 Oct 2, 2012
dont say nuttin a bout my sister
i know

Frankfort, KY

#15 Oct 2, 2012
Lol its a free country so we can say what we want about that lil nasty girl. Especially since its the truth. Truth hurts dont it. They both need ta grow the f up n take care of they kids. SCUMMMMM
yuck

Shelbyville, KY

#16 Oct 2, 2012
im sitting here lmfao literally that this so called sister is setting here saying her sister isnt nasty when she was the one all over town saying her sister screwed her man smh yall both nasty little who&es and snitches
gilbert gonzalez garcia

Shelbyville, KY

#17 Oct 2, 2012
casey is a sneetch. down on 10th she be talking to vatos wit anntena on car.
iKnowThemAllPers onally

Anniston, AL

#19 Jan 10, 2013
yuck wrote:
im sitting here lmfao literally that this so called sister is setting here saying her sister isnt nasty when she was the one all over town saying her sister screwed her man smh yall both nasty little who&es and snitches
That person said they were Casey's little sister. But that can't be when I know for a fact that her little sisters do not live in Shelbyville and have nothin to do with her. She is nasty, and yea Renee probably did go around saying Casey screwed her man, because she did. And you can call Casey Sloppy Joe, because she really seems to like her sisters sloppy seconds. And now she is was an over grown man-child, that is Renee's ex, who needs some sense knocked into his ass. Casey does to. She don't realize what kind of sister she just lost. Renee is a good person, she don't even live in Shittyville anymore. She has moved, and she is straightening her life up. As for Casey, she will always be the same. I don't think she realizes she is a beautiful girl, and if she would get her life on track she could make something of herself. She is the way she is because she doesn't have any SELF RESPECT!
Blahh

United States

#20 Jan 10, 2013
I am her lil sis she helpd raise me since i was little bitty. Im stephanie:) an ya knw im always gunna b here for casey an renee.
well

United States

#21 Jan 10, 2013
Sharing each others std's eeeew thats nasty! Reene and Casey both home wrecking wh*res who cant keep their legs closed or their kids smdh
iKnowThemAllPers onally

Atlanta, GA

#22 Jan 15, 2013
Actually get ya shít straight. Renee don't even live there anymore! She moved, and funny she's a homewreckin whöre when she has been with the same dude for almost a year. And don't bring my babies up in this! Their kids ain't shít to you and you don't know what in the héll you are talkin about.
anon

Louisville, KY

#23 Jan 16, 2013
has she EVER had a job? matter fact has any dude shes ever dated had a J.O.B? LOL
lmfao

United States

#24 Jan 23, 2013
Well i know they whole family is tellin,i heard the cd my self had it in my house for over 2 weeks. I have never heard anything like that but them b-tchs was tellin everything. An i mean everything. All of them down to the mama. An they don't need them baby's anyways they are in good places right ware they at.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lemonhead 3 hr tinyj 1
looking for a male boxer to breed with my female 4 hr ashley 22
Billy Jeffries 13 hr gosh 8
wise up white girls, hispanics can always go home. 15 hr skinny bear 5
Whitney crask 23 hr Kentucky502 1
Married cheating women of Shelbyville or surrou... Sun yep 25
katie neuner Sun Fck off 2
More from around the web

Shelbyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE