First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Does anyone know the true story about how jackleen ramos/lane passed i would really like to know may her soul rest in peace
Yepp

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jun 18, 2013
Noone will know until the autopsy is complete, however she was under the care of her loser ass pill head brother....
Steph

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2013
Wow. Dnt u pple hve any respect. She's gne let her family grieve n piece. Let her rest n piece.
Omg

Frankfort, KY

#4 Jun 18, 2013
curious wrote:
Does anyone know the true story about how jackleen ramos/lane passed i would really like to know may her soul rest in peace
So far all they know is she drowned. It's weird she was there for a few days though. Something doesn't sound right.

Since: Jun 13

Jeffersonville, IN

#5 Jun 21, 2013
we all go through life searching for worlds greatest answers. This child was robed of this pleasure but we were robed from spending time with one of Gods Angels
springishere

Secaucus, NJ

#6 Jun 22, 2013
God and Jackleen know the truth....
sadtohear

Shelbyville, KY

#8 Jun 26, 2013
thought the brother said he talked to her on that saturday when she said she was going to the fair? But they said her body had been there 3 days? what's up with that?
Confused

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jun 26, 2013
Her brother is a pill head and GD LIAR!! That is what's up. They're trying to sweep it under the rug as an accident so they don't get in trouble. He 'accidently' let her run wild all the time so when she was missing for days he didn't think anything of it? WTF kind of idiot...... Brother.... parent, lets that happen? FREE SPIRIT my ass she was 15. SOMEONE better be responsible for her death. You hear on the news people drown in lakes and rivers, while they're out on boat rides. Not NASTY creeks... with clothes on. If anyones child disapeared for one day and was found in the water hours later i can understand. But gone 3 days? REALLY. This is a CPS issue as well. If nothing is done by our awesome justice system you will face the ultimate penalty whenever you OD on those pills or wreck because you drink & drive... you patheitic waste of flesh!
Abc

Louisville, KY

#10 Jun 27, 2013
Time will tell. They already got one that has to take a liar test so like I said time will tell
Confused

Pleasureville, KY

#11 Jun 27, 2013
Abc wrote:
Time will tell. They already got one that has to take a liar test so like I said time will tell
GOOD i hope its her stupid brother.
springishere

Secaucus, NJ

#12 Jun 28, 2013
I must agree...I think it is a classic CYA...I am very interested in the results of the toxicology....this will tell it all...Why did her mother no have custody?
Confused wrote:
Her brother is a pill head and GD LIAR!! That is what's up. They're trying to sweep it under the rug as an accident so they don't get in trouble. He 'accidently' let her run wild all the time so when she was missing for days he didn't think anything of it? WTF kind of idiot...... Brother.... parent, lets that happen? FREE SPIRIT my ass she was 15. SOMEONE better be responsible for her death. You hear on the news people drown in lakes and rivers, while they're out on boat rides. Not NASTY creeks... with clothes on. If anyones child disapeared for one day and was found in the water hours later i can understand. But gone 3 days? REALLY. This is a CPS issue as well. If nothing is done by our awesome justice system you will face the ultimate penalty whenever you OD on those pills or wreck because you drink & drive... you patheitic waste of flesh!
blessing

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jul 7, 2013
Cuz the mom is plane nasty. She choose drugs over her kids. That is a sad thing. Her mom is a nobody but to me jt sounds like the whole family is no good
Pontoon Owner

Barnesville, OH

#14 Jul 7, 2013
Her mom is a useless piece of shit.
How did her brother know that she got dizzy and just fell in the water? I think he did something to her.
springishere

Secaucus, NJ

#15 Jul 8, 2013
i thought that was interesting myself? I think the mother was behind on child support.....possibility?????
Pontoon Owner wrote:
Her mom is a useless piece of shit.
How did her brother know that she got dizzy and just fell in the water? I think he did something to her.
i know

United States

#16 Jul 8, 2013
She was behind and she was never emotional then when they had the memorial service ricardo showed up hand in hand with jennifer the mom showed up late and the brother never showed up that's strange
blessing

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Jul 8, 2013
They know the truth
Stephanie

United States

#18 Jul 8, 2013
Leave the family alone an let them grieve its none ur business wat happen apparently u dnt knw any of her friends or family. Put ur real names up if u wanna tlk shit.
yep

Shelbyville, KY

#19 Jul 8, 2013
Wast Joshua lane just arrested last week. The police be trying to get him in thur for something. He got a rap sheet a mile long and is always stealing from peopple.
English

United States

#20 Jul 8, 2013
yep wrote:
Wast Joshua lane just arrested last week. The police be trying to get him in thur for something. He got a rap sheet a mile long and is always stealing from peopple.
Twice in the last month http://www.justmugshots.com/kentucky/shelby-c...
springishere

United States

#21 Jul 9, 2013
No matter how heartless, unfeeling, cruel some people are -- they WILL all bow before the Father in Heaven...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
michael s 6 min hellyeaj 2
Shelbyville Music Thread (May '12) 3 hr Musikologist 15
Amanda Creceluis 3 hr sickof dope 14
report the druggies 9 hr Cheri 4
Older men that solicit young girls prostituting... 16 hr Know you 1
Old men dating young women at martinrea 16 hr Deedee 8
christina renee barnhouse the nastiest sl*t in ... 20 hr baconsofa 10

Flood Warning for Shelby County was issued at February 27 at 2:58PM EST

Shelbyville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Shelbyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:56 pm PST

ESPN 5:56PM
Hasselbeck inks 1-year extension with Colts
Bleacher Report 3:59 AM
Fleener Needs to Improve to Warrant a Top Contract
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
6 Best Options to Replace T-Rich This Offseason
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall