Sammy Frankie Mobley
Frankies Daughtero

United States

#288 Oct 26, 2012
Umm wrote:
Frankie likes hvin sex wid 14 an 15 year old girls. Haha he tells every gukrl he loves them an only them i seen him do it to multiple women. Yeah he loves them an only them til he finds someone knew. I herd the same line. All frankie cares bout is sex wen it comes to a relationship. I thoughtt i loved him an tht he achally loved me an found out really quick he didnt love me. There is nothin good tht can b said about frankie!! Hes a low life alcoholic meth head. Hes better off n prison or jail. He stealcheats an lies tht wont get anyome anywer n life.
um this is his daughter Frankie don't do a damn thing but stay home and work on people's cars and if any of y'all don't believe me then come by and see for ur damn self. I know most of y'all that's writing this stupid bullshi** bout him bkuz y'all the ones to tell me . Keep his name out yalls mouth and trying to Get him locked up again for nothing. Idgaf it ain't bothering NONE of us. Me my mom && FRANKIE are a happy family and most of y'all are jealous cause u can't have him. well guess wht WERE A FAMILY AND ILL BE DAMN IF ANY OF YALL ARE COMING BETWEEN THAT!!!
Frankies Daughter

United States

#289 Oct 26, 2012
hurt wrote:
<quoted text> this is so bad to have to read. I was just recently dating him and had my doubts that he was cheating on me but he had an excuse for everything. I even thought i loved him but now after reading all this apparently i didn't know him as good as i thought i did and hes not the person i was in love with.
this is Catinas AND FRANKIES daughter i know all of y'all that's putting this stuff up here. Youu want me to call out, Althea Monroe, Caitlan Corbin, Nikki Rothenburger, Jerry Willard and Lonnie Jr && Benny Mobley are behind it to. Y'all are cowards and to scared to say it to his face but you can get on here and talk sh** bkuz _that's all y'all are good for. Frankie ain't tried to do a damn thing wit me or my Sister .lol y'all literally have nothing better to do but sit at home. When most of y'all are on Meth and doing drugs and he's the bad Guy'? Haha he don't do none of that like Benny and Althea and Lonnie Jr do.!!!!
mineya

Chicago, IL

#291 Oct 27, 2012
Frankie, Althea and LJ all do method an that's known by many. Tell your stupid mother if she thinks Frankie is clean then I got a plot of farm land at the north pole fir sale. He'll go get a drug test from rite aid bet he won't pass! You are all dumb. I can't say if Benny does anything cause I never seen it myself. The others yeah I seen it with my own eyes and I seen it recent!!
mineya

Chicago, IL

#292 Oct 27, 2012
And by the way I am a guy, I sure as hell don't want Frankie or any of the nasty sluts he been with including Tina!!!
blehhhhhh

United States

#293 Oct 27, 2012
mineya wrote:
And by the way I am a guy, I sure as hell don't want Frankie or any of the nasty sluts he been with including Tina!!!
yeah u don't want no one that hes been wit bkuz they wont go wit Youu.
Althea

Henderson, KY

#294 Nov 1, 2012
blehhhhhh wrote:
Actually if you all wanna get real about it, considering the fact that Lonnie Jr is behind all of this aswell , that's why he had sex wit his 15 year old niece when she was only 11 years old and she was still a virgin. He gave her cocaine and told her it was something different and she snorted it and then he raped her. Her own mother Althea didn't even do nothing about it. Matter of fact, she's letting Lonnie Jr live wit her. Shows what a real mother she is and how much she truley cares.
Real funny haha, blehhhhh, if anyone, including my brother, were to ever do something like this to my daughter, believe me, they wouldn't be on this earth!!!! Too da^n bad you've gotta hide behind this computer n give a fake name.....SCARED???? WTF my daughter's being brought into any of this fu#ked up mess, shouldn't be happening!! Run ur stupid a$$ mouth bout me or who the [email protected] ever all you want, keep my kids out of it!!!! By the way, NO MY BROTHER DID NO SUCH FU#KIN THING U SICK MINDED FU#K!!!!
blehhhhhh

United States

#295 Nov 2, 2012
Althea wrote:
<quoted text>Real funny haha, blehhhhh, if anyone, including my brother, were to ever do something like this to my daughter, believe me, they wouldn't be on this earth!!!! Too da^n bad you've gotta hide behind this computer n give a fake name.....SCARED???? WTF my daughter's being brought into any of this fu#ked up mess, shouldn't be happening!! Run ur stupid a$$ mouth bout me or who the [email protected] ever all you want, keep my kids out of it!!!! By the way, NO MY BROTHE R DID NO SUCH FU#KIN THING U SICK MINDED FU#K!!!!
well you needa stop writing and sayinn false sh*t bout Frankie if Youu don't wanna HEAR the truth bout ur family. Dnt try and lie and say u dnt talk shit bout Frankie cause WE ALL know you do.
Althea

Henderson, KY

#296 Nov 2, 2012
blehhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text> well you needa stop writing and sayinn false sh*t bout Frankie if Youu don't wanna HEAR the truth bout ur family. Dnt try and lie and say u dnt talk shit bout Frankie cause WE ALL know you do.
Whatever I may have said would've at least been the f@@kin truth I aint gotta make shit up to try n get people's attention off me!!! What I've said about Frankie, I'd in a heartbeat tell em to his face n Frankie knows da&n well I would!!! It's pretty fu^^ed up people has told me he's said about me, but u know what, I keep it to my f&&kin self n don't go on topix to spark other's dramatized attention!!! Don't give an assumed name, he!l put ur real name on here if ur gonna run ur mouths, let me know who u are n I can come to u if ud like!!!!
blehhhhhh

United States

#297 Nov 2, 2012
Althea wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever I may have said would've at least been the f@@kin truth I aint gotta make shit up to try n get people's attention off me!!! What I've said about Frankie, I'd in a heartbeat tell em to his face n Frankie knows da&n well I would!!! It's pretty fu^^ed up people has told me he's said about me, but u know what, I keep it to my f&&kin self n don't go on topix to spark other's dramatized attention!!! Don't give an assumed name, he!l put ur real name on here if ur gonna run ur mouths, let me know who u are n I can come to u if ud like!!!!
lol Youu say u don't get on here an talk shxt bout people or u talk shxt behind they back nd then act like u they best friend ?? Haha u a damn lie && i believe tht thts the most funniest shxt I've heard all night. Youu talk as much bullshxt bout him as everybody else does . You'll talk shxt then the next day you'll act like nuttin ever happened . Bahahaahah.
blehhhhhh

United States

#300 Nov 4, 2012
child welfare wrote:
<quoted text>Someone already reported it lol. They already got the info they need. Expect they will be seeing you very soon!
hey this is 5 months later && were still waiting , where is child welfare at then??
B J their daughter

United States

#301 Nov 4, 2012
tina for real dumb wrote:
<quoted text>So now we know who for real is, lol. Forgot to change tl another name. I bet he either alrwady has or will be soon doing the same to you baby. How will you feel then??? Oh I know you will think it is fine if he convinces her she wanted it. Hell you may even hand her to him to keep him. You are a worthless mom. Get off drugs and pull your head out kf frankies ass. I will make sre to tell lj you sajd hes makin meth. Bet he will be real happy to hear that.
ok listin here you dumb a*s bi*ch whoever the f*ck Youu are , obviously your to scared to show ur real name. He hasn't done sh*t or even tried. He don't do the Meth and niether does my mom. Why don't Youu stop being such a f*cking coward && tell me who ur real name is . && yeah ok so now my mom is a bad mother?? Haha Nahhh she gets me whatever i need && when i need it, her && FRANKIE has a roof over my head and good meals everyday. Also im pretty sure i know who this person is & if its right, Youu better start asking God to forgive ur Meth head bkuz it's over. Stop being such a p*sssy as y'all tell everybody else && show who u really are!!!
Alyssa

United States

#302 Nov 4, 2012
Ok so I'm putting my real name on here to say fuxk everybody come talk to me. Frankie has been here for me my whole life prolly more than my "blood relatives". Y'all all have bad things and experiences to share with everyone simply because y'all have never done good things to him for him to return the favor.1. Everyone talks about the lies he tells women, well guess what they all know how he is and yet still mess with him (that makes it ur own fault) every guy tells women lies to get what they want its part of their nature. It's not just him. Actually most the time he is more open about his relationships than ur average joe. 2. His drug use, every person in the USA (freedom) has or will do a drug. It's called experiencing life. Thing is how u conduct ur life after doing them. Frankie shows no shame in the things he has done and takes responsibility for everything he has done, on top of responsibility for things others close to him have done. Pretty selfless huh?
As long as u show ur loyalty to him he will give his last breath defending you. Knowing that alone shows me that half the people on here posting dont know or never cared enough to see the true Frankie. Y'all can say whatever u want and accuse and try to put him down til u die fighting but the people closest and dearest to his heart know the real Frankie and will never let a word y'all say influence for a second how we feel about him!
B J their daughter

United States

#303 Nov 4, 2012
Althea wrote:
<quoted text>No I didn't backstab noone, I didn't testify bc I knew later on down the road I'd wind up gettin in trouble....I do have kids to take care of I can't just let em run around Shelbyville doin whatever they want n whoever BIT2H!!!!!
lmao Althea u must b dumb or something. For one that ain't even my mom thank u very much she don't have internet on her phone nor does she have a way to a computer. Unlike all of Youu guys have nuttin better to do then talk all this sh*t bout other people. Does it make y'all have a good day or wht cause all of y'all look like ya having one hell of a time. Its ite thoe , y'all do yalls thing && were gunna do ours, we have more to worry bout in life then some fake a*s people hiding on here who can't say anything to his face. Tf ? Oh && another thing , my moms a b*itch ? Lol yea she does a very good job at being one , don't ya think.?? Lol ill show y'all who the real b*itch is if Youu don't keep moms & Frankies name outta y'alls mouth . Y'all talking bout he's this and he's that && y'all don't care bout him yea well y'all must care cause y'all sure do keep his name in ur mouth. I mean c'om frill wht more do u all want ? His d*ck too ??? Y'all are the most pettiest grown ups I've ever f*cking met.
The real Frankie

United States

#304 Nov 4, 2012
mineya wrote:
And by the way I am a guy, I sure as hell don't want Frankie or any of the nasty sluts he been with including Tina!!!
Yeah just cuz she wouldn't take a fuxkin second look at ur as$. Plus she done fuxked half the nasty b!tches I have cuz we do it together!!! We like it like that ;)
The real Frankie

United States

#305 Nov 4, 2012
THE ONLY MISS FRANKIE wrote:
well I got all yall beat!! We are expecting a baby. Check f*ck*n mate b*tches
Who is this cuz I wanna know who I get a baby comin by?
The real Frankie

United States

#307 Nov 4, 2012
Althea wrote:
<quoted text>Real funny haha, blehhhhh, if anyone, including my brother, were to ever do something like this to my daughter, believe me, they wouldn't be on this earth!!!! Too da^n bad you've gotta hide behind this computer n give a fake name.....SCARED???? WTF my daughter's being brought into any of this fu#ked up mess, shouldn't be happening!! Run ur stupid a$$ mouth bout me or who the [email protected] ever all you want, keep my kids out of it!!!! By the way, NO MY BROTHER DID NO SUCH FU#KIN THING U SICK MINDED FU#K!!!!
Now Althea!!!!! U benie and Lonnie talk about settin me up all the time, put a bottle in my truck B!TCH!!!!!!!!!!
Althea

Shelbyville, KY

#308 Nov 4, 2012
B J their daughter wrote:
<quoted text> lmao Althea u must b dumb or something. For one that ain't even my mom thank u very much she don't have internet on her phone nor does she have a way to a computer. Unlike all of Youu guys have nuttin better to do then talk all this sh*t bout other people. Does it make y'all have a good day or wht cause all of y'all look like ya having one hell of a time. Its ite thoe , y'all do yalls thing && were gunna do ours, we have more to worry bout in life then some fake a*s people hiding on here who can't say anything to his face. Tf ? Oh && another thing , my moms a b*itch ? Lol yea she does a very good job at being one , don't ya think.?? Lol ill show y'all who the real b*itch is if Youu don't keep moms & Frankies name outta y'alls mouth . Y'all talking bout he's this and he's that && y'all don't care bout him yea well y'all must care cause y'all sure do keep his name in ur mouth. I mean c'om frill wht more do u all want ? His d*ck too ??? Y'all are the most pettiest grown ups I've ever f*cking met.
Done had it honey it wasn't that great!
the real Frankie

United States

#309 Nov 4, 2012
Althea wrote:
<quoted text> Done had it honey it wasn't that great!
well obviously it was to u cause u went round sayinn tht he f*cked u so hard && u hadda go to the hospital. Bahahhahaa NOT! and y'all wont get off his d*ck but yet y'all the ones thts startinn all of this .
Lindy

Shelbyville, KY

#310 Nov 5, 2012
Hell all a girls gotta do is wink at Frankie and he is ready. Hear he likes guys now as well! Him and yo mama have threesomes with men? Or is it women or maybe young girls. He was braggin about she joins in. I bet you are real proud gonna be just like them if you ain't already!
Bj their daughter

United States

#312 Nov 7, 2012
Lindy wrote:
Hell all a girls gotta do is wink at Frankie and he is ready. Hear he likes guys now as well! Him and yo mama have threesomes with men? Or is it women or maybe young girls. He was braggin about she joins in. I bet you are real proud gonna be just like them if you ain't already!
lol yup sure am . && yup ur right they don't do young girls and boys they juss do women and men , matter of fact im pretty sure that they said yo momma && yo daddy were damn good in the bed lassnight . Said they gunna have to put em both on speed dial for a boody call once a week && maybe even twice. Bahahahaaa (:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cute red head 5 hr Living on love 6
Bec Gordon 7 hr Mfkn karma 1
Anyone know Austin Arington??? Fri Bonnie Stamper 3
Mr.Hershey owner of Throughbreads Fri Loser loser 3
Samantha White Fri HBD 1
KI lumber Thu second chances 3
Anywhere that hires convicted felons (Dec '12) Thu Yep 22

Shelbyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelbyville Mortgages