First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ficosa

New Albany, IN

#24 Sep 11, 2012
whats it like working 3rd shift there? I just got hired.
Hmmm

United States

#25 Sep 11, 2012
Which department? Bc the people in molding on 3rd seem to b quitting every day
curious

New Albany, IN

#26 Sep 11, 2012
any info on why there quitting?
please

Georgetown, KY

#27 Sep 12, 2012
tell me who shane is out there as material handler??? damn!!!!
lmfao

Hopkinsville, KY

#28 Sep 12, 2012
if ur lookin for someone thats easy just ask for serenity or brandy bahahahahahahaha
Brandy

Fort Thomas, KY

#29 Sep 17, 2012
lmfao wrote:
if ur lookin for someone thats easy just ask for serenity or brandy bahahahahahahaha
lmfao wrote:
Well Sense We Are
lmfao wrote:
WELL SENSE WE ARE Getting Off The TOPIC, THANKS I AM IMPRESSED THAT I MADE IT ON HERE "NOT" BUT IF YOU MEAN EASY AS IN SINCE I HAVE STARTED HERE, WELL LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YA!!! I'M "EASY" TO GIVE UP A MARRIAGE WHERE I WAS VERY MUCH IN LOVE WITH MY HUSBAND FOR A DAUGHTER WHO DOESN'T APPRECIATE ANYONE OR ANYTHING, I'M "EASY" TO TAKE ON AS MUCH OVERTIME AS I CAN GET BECAUSE I'M "EASY" TO BE RAISING A GRAND DAUGHTER TO WHOM I WILL GIVE THE WORLD TO I'M EASY TO GIVE UP MY LIFE TO PROTECT WHAT I GAVE BIRTH TO!!!! SO WITH THAT BEING SAID, YOU MENTIONED SERENITY AS WELL SHES SO "EASY" TO BE WITH THE SAME MAN FOR 5 YEARS SO EASY TO GIVE BIRTH TO 2 OF HIS CHILDREN SO EASY TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE TAKEN CARE SO EASY TO GIVE THEM AND HER MAN A HAPPY GOOD LIFE A GOOD LIFE AND SO EASY TO BE BUYING THEIR FIRST HOME WORKING AT FICOSA SO IF WE ARE SO EASY THAN THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLEMENT!!!!!! NOW GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT OR GROW UP AND MAYBE GROW A HEART WHILE YOU'RE AT IT
Place is a Joke

Louisville, KY

#30 Sep 19, 2012
Worked 3rd shift for couple months. LOL Management Blows!.. waste of time.. can't even drink a soda in the damn place. LOL funny place to work.
KNOW THE FACTS

Hopkinsville, KY

#31 Sep 23, 2012
WOW I WAS GOING TO WORK THERE
employee

New Albany, IN

#32 Sep 23, 2012
I work there. it's not that bad. your gonna have to deal with bs anywhere that u work BUT its not a bad job at all. Yeah it's boring but the work is not hard at all..and the pay is good.

Since: Sep 12

Louisville, KY

#33 Sep 29, 2012
I worked there for 20 years, best thing I ever did was leave. I started a new job and I am making .65 less than what I made there after 20 years and I will get $1 raise in Dec. and $1 more every 6 months till I top out.
wrong

New Albany, IN

#34 Sep 29, 2012
Blue Madness wrote:
I worked there for 20 years, best thing I ever did was leave. I started a new job and I am making .65 less than what I made there after 20 years and I will get $1 raise in Dec. and $1 more every 6 months till I top out.
ficosa hasn't even been here for 20 years.
really

Hopkinsville, KY

#35 Sep 30, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been there for 30+ years,just changed the name,it used to be Itchikoh
nope

New Albany, IN

#36 Sep 30, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>It has been there for 30+ years,just changed the name,it used to be Itchikoh
actually ficosa is a completely different company.
Blue Madness

Princeton, IN

#37 Nov 11, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I know that that's what it's called now, it was Ichikoh when I worked there. Same difference, it still ran by a bunch of assholes. And by the way, I was wrong on my raises, I am currently making more money now than when I worked at Ichikoh and paying $60 less for insurance.
Cutie_Pie

Lexington, KY

#38 Nov 13, 2012
My mommy is BEAUTIFUL && she works there ((:
Blue Madness

Erlanger, KY

#39 Nov 18, 2014
Blue Madness wrote:
At the time it was ichikoh, it's still the same shit just different name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bree harrod (Feb '17) 3 hr Ya Gurl 12
Amanda Reece got gang banged 3 hr Joseph 14
Mercedes chajal edie 7 hr EatACheeseburgerB... 4
Tommy Case 16 hr HardestMufucka 1
alysaa Mcalister (Nov '16) 17 hr what 33
who is this guy named justin (Nov '11) Mon It is what it is 9
Shonna Pulliam Mon Yelp 3

Shelbyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance