Hottest guys in Shelbyville
just sayen

United States

#64 Dec 6, 2010
nate quire...... hung like a champ and treats u like a queen!!!! Still love thinken bout him!!!!! 1 word...... YUM!!!!!
Oh yes

Louisville, KY

#65 Dec 7, 2010
Katie wrote:
He's not hard to miss Officer Willoughby. He's like the hottest guy I've ever seen, and I'm sure you might think so too.
Have you ever pepper sprayed yourself?
Hey Katie, If its the super hot guy that I'm thinking of his name is Tim Arvin. He's married though.(He could do better if you ask me) I see him at KeKe tanning all the time and yes he is dreamy.
makes me hot

Louisville, KY

#66 Dec 7, 2010
I knowhim wrote:
I don't think it was white letters, but he definitely had white wall tires, with police tags on the car. Does that sound right? Who are you, cause I can send him your way.
yes it has white letters,im talking about a white guy to.car is about a 97 or close.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#67 Dec 7, 2010
Oh yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Katie, If its the super hot guy that I'm thinking of his name is Tim Arvin. He's married though.(He could do better if you ask me) I see him at KeKe tanning all the time and yes he is dreamy.
Hey Oh Yes, I know Tim Arvins wife and I think she is fine as can be. And once she sees this on here she will beat your skanky ass.
Oh yes

Louisville, KY

#68 Dec 7, 2010
Countrygirl6212 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Oh Yes, I know Tim Arvins wife and I think she is fine as can be. And once she sees this on here she will beat your skanky ass.
Really???? What would be her reason exactly? Cause I think her husbands sexy or becuase I think he could do better? Mind your business.

Since: Dec 10

Chicago, IL

#69 Dec 7, 2010
Beverly Arvin is beautiful!!!
Oh yes

Louisville, KY

#70 Dec 7, 2010
I'm sorry, did I ever say she was ugly????? No...I said he could do better. I've heard she's a b*tch. Chill out ppl. I don't know either of them and they don't know me. I heard what I heard. If its not true then y ya'll gettin defensive?
Ur Mom

Frankfort, KY

#71 Jan 14, 2011
The Hottest Guy in Shelbyville is ur mom... she also has the sweetest mustache!
Tara

Louisville, KY

#72 Jan 14, 2011
MsPYT_28 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh really ask my boyfriend huh?? Dnt have one so who in the world u talkin bout now?? Dam this shit stupid and so are u? I bet u know erbodys boyfriend!! LOL!! Believe me hunny i dnt need one i do dam good bymyself with my 3 kids.
On the post we was arguing on you said you had two kids and a boyfriend.
You lying gapped tooth cun+!!!
yummy

Louisville, KY

#73 Jan 15, 2011
love to do tara,if shes the one i know.
llbb

Fairborn, OH

#74 Jan 19, 2011
his wife is gorgeous and has a great personality, they have the cutest little boy. Tim is very attractive, and alothough it may be innocent, I've witnessed his "flirtatiousness" if that's what you want to call it. he's very very flirty with the women
Hottie502

Louisville, KY

#76 Jan 30, 2011
VICTOR KORI FALLIS IS HOT !
Hottie502

Louisville, KY

#77 Jan 30, 2011
victor corey fallis
to soon

United States

#78 Jan 31, 2011
Fat head
Tommy

Versailles, KY

#79 Jan 31, 2011
Me, but Tommy isnt my real name.
The freaks at my work watch this site and try to get me in trouble when I post my real name.
cara

Frankfort, KY

#81 Feb 23, 2011
hottie502 is victor corey fallis,lol.
Kutie pie

Louisville, KY

#82 Feb 23, 2011
llbb wrote:
his wife is gorgeous and has a great personality, they have the cutest little boy. Tim is very attractive, and alothough it may be innocent, I've witnessed his "flirtatiousness" if that's what you want to call it. he's very very flirty with the women
She has big eyebrows and tans way too much. I heard they're swingers too. It wouldn't suprise me, they both look like the type for that. Their little boy is very cute though.
rvn

Newport, KY

#83 Feb 23, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
The black guy who is a greeter at walmart. Without a doubt.
thats just nasty..lol
Happy Pants

Louisville, KY

#84 Feb 28, 2011
rvn wrote:
<quoted text>
thats just nasty..lol
Just like you
sweet thang

Shreveport, LA

#85 Dec 12, 2011
Thers is a new GM at the KFC by walmart. Not sure of his name but he is mighty fine!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Camby Simpson (Sep '13) 31 min Anotheroneused 13
free 4 hr tickle 2
fake lesbian on college..... 4 hr tickle 3
you pathetic 4 hr wondering 25
tim crawford (Feb '14) 4 hr Ellis80 21
Where can I find David? 8 hr Looking for David... 9
Who was the three people that OD'd? 21 hr Amy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelbyville Mortgages