Hottest guys in Shelbyville

Hottest guys in Shelbyville

Posted in the Shelbyville Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Louisville, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2010
Who do you guys think are some of the hottest guys in Shelbyville?

Ft Mitchell, KY

#2 Oct 8, 2010
Tony Bradford
makesme hot

Louisville, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2010
that guy that drives the white ford crown vic.

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2010
Coty Bain

Radcliff, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2010
Without a doubt, ME !!!

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 12, 2010
The guy that drives the green chevy truck. I don't know his name. He's my future husband.

Versailles, KY

#7 Oct 12, 2010
Redheaded custodian at the FAC
Officer Willoughby

United States

#8 Oct 14, 2010
Katie, if by Green Chevy truck you meant gray patrol car, I'm your man!! If not, then I'm pulling over every green chevy truck I see and pepper spraying the driver......

Waterloo, Canada

#9 Oct 15, 2010
The black guy who is a greeter at walmart. Without a doubt.

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2010
Officer Willoughby...its shocking to see you on the hottest guys in shelbyville forum. Although, ive heard its pretty sexy the way you down a twinky!!!
Officer Willoughby

United States

#11 Oct 15, 2010
If you think the twinky is impressive, you should see me with a foot long hot dog! One bite!

Floyds Knobs, IN

#12 Oct 15, 2010
I dont know if he still is in shelbyville but matt howe ! i went to hs with him and if only..........

Louisville, KY

#13 Oct 18, 2010
He's not hard to miss Officer Willoughby. He's like the hottest guy I've ever seen, and I'm sure you might think so too.

Have you ever pepper sprayed yourself?
happy pants

United States

#14 Oct 19, 2010
Officer, u are hot! I saw that gray patrol car outside my house when u were giving my neighbor a ticket. All I have to say is w.o.w. where did u get that gut. Yummy!
Officer Willoughby

Tomball, TX

#15 Oct 20, 2010
Yes Katie, I have indeed pepper sprayed myself. In fact I had to hire a Latino gentleman to pepper spray me to keep my fat ass off the pizza buffet at Hometown. It's really been working swell to. I've lost almost a whole pound! Soon I'll be back down under 300!! I can't wait to fit back into that sundress I wore to Connections last summer...oh and about the gut, it's really not as big as it looks. I like to keep bags of Cheetos between my shirt and vest so in case I get shot I'll have a snack while I wait on the paramedics to get there. Oh and Katie I've pulled of lots of Green Chevys and have not found one hot guy as of yet. I am bisexual so I hope I find one soon so I can masturbate to his vision dancing in my head like Christmas wishes.

Louisville, KY

#16 Oct 20, 2010
I like your name happy pants. You sound like an exciting person. And so do you Officer Willoughby....I'd take it easy on the Cheetos though, might turn into a dinosaur or something. That's what I've heard anyway.
Officer Willoughby

United States

#17 Oct 20, 2010
Liz, do you know how much better of a police officer I can be if I were a dinosaur? Jeez I'd even drop weight! Right now I weigh as much as a wooly mammoth.
happy pants

United States

#18 Oct 20, 2010
Officer Willoughby, was that u I just saw trying to get out of your patrol car? All I can say is wow. I didn't know an officer such as yourself could look so fine with stains on his shirt!

Eddyville, KY

#19 Oct 20, 2010
Hmmm....I could be wrong, but I'm thinking that a dinosaur weighs more than a wooly mammoth. I'm gonna google it!!!
Officer Willoughby

Detroit, MI

#20 Oct 20, 2010
I'm pretty sure it depends on what dinosaur you are talking about. I mean if your talking about a huge dinosaur like the mother on the land before time well then your right. If your talking about the little killers on Jurassic Park then your wrong. I'm sticking with Wholly Mammoth. Now quit being a penis about this!! By the way Liz, if that's even your real name, who do you think is the hottest guy in shelbyville? It's me right!! Don't say the owner of BeefOBrady's cause I'll know your lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
clowns 2 hr Penny wise 5
Mark Bruner 11 hr I know 10
Angela is sleeping with married men again! She'... 16 hr Been done dirty_p... 4
Bobby Satterly 18 hr Wonderin 3
Superb IPC 18 hr JWI 1
Whitney White 20 hr Suckitup 3
what bout dat snitch Thu tater 8

Shelbyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance