babbby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

If what another poster said is true and she had sex with a young boy that lived on village lane and had sex with him at murphy lane in mt eden. sounds to me like it was bennys friend that lives on village lane and it more than likley happened at bennys house on murphy lane mt eden!!!If she hadn't bragged about doing the boy for meth this would have never come up...go talk to the loose mouth meth hoe and you will see. Pretty dam proud the underage boys daddy gave her meth to break the boy in!
rumor has it

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

i heard she is pregnant again
hey

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Grow up wrote:
Frankie hasnt dne anything went to jail over jerry willard bc he lied to him so he would steal stuff for him they got caught now willard is going to try to pin everything on frankie an JERRY WILLARD is who is strtin most rumors bout frankie. Frankie didnt rape anyone, frankie isnt on meth, Frankie isnt tht bad of a guy. Oh well he sleep with a minor it was all consental ask her.
Hey you need to get your facts straight jerry didnt lie to frankie he tried to stop him from stealing that stuff an i believe frankie did rape someone he is on meth an making it he is a no good for nothing lieng manipulating pos bitch you are just taking up for him because you want to get back with him
wondering

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

is she related to jamie harley??
well

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

who is the daddy
tyrone tyrell jenkins

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Yo peeps! I bee bettin dat kid comes out black, jest likes me yo! I loves gettin some from crackheads! and methed out white chicks! Peace out Ninjas!
well

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

r u the daddy or sumthing
tyrone tyrell jenkins

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

I bee alot of babies daddy ninja! dont hate cause I gets mine! what you think bout that buckethead????
question

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

i heard it is between 6 diffrent dudes
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

If a person is going to be easy and sleep around with every Tom, Dick, and Harry at least be safe about it. Use condoms, get a reliable source of birth control, do something! It's so unfair to the unborn child.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 70 of70
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Shelbyville Forum right now

Search the Shelbyville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 11 min greggg hobby 81,193
Mallory Taylor (Oct '13) 12 min Lisa 13
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 35 min LIbEralS 25,963
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 45 min Ari son of Anarchy 138,500
Why is it Legal for Illegal Mexican's to Own Si... (Dec '11) 3 hr LaKA 49
a girl named casey 9 hr why 9
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 10 hr blahblah123 917
•••
•••
•••
•••

Shelbyville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Shelbyville People Search