Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26306 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

question

Elizabethtown, KY

#23383 Aug 1, 2012
whitehair wrote:
It depends on your ideology.If you like what Obama has done,then you will not like what Romney will try to do.Romney has to have the Congress backing him or he will be some what (unlike Obama) not able to circumvent the Constitution.
Hopefully, many of the conservative minded ones,will see a big swing back to conservative ideology.
I,for one,would like to see a big swing back to a Christian Nation!!!!Back to honesty,morality,decency,openn ess in the gov`t,less gov`t involvement in our lives,and return every federal dept back to the States that it would be possible to do.
still waiting for a response whitehair. When was this "Christian nation" stuff happening with all honesty,morality and things of that sort going on,Exactly?
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#23385 Aug 1, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,what has happened to civility?It has been tried but returned in name calling.
It is all republicans fault they cannot debate or go along with the good things for the People.

They are criminals.
Homeland Insecurity

Jonesborough, TN

#23386 Aug 1, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>It is all republicans fault they cannot debate or go along with the good things for the People.
They are criminals.
How many states in the USA wtf???? I would bet you are not even registered to vote, or a convicted felon or both! I wonder if you will be posting the day after we elect Romney and he beats obozo in KY?'Good things' like what, food stamps and leting butt plunders and flat cockers get married?
Smiley Slew

Kent, WA

#23387 Aug 1, 2012
Hold your breath...bytch...Btw- Men use the word, BET...Children use the like it has no meaning, like you just did.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

http://electoral-vote.com/
Anonymous

India

#23388 Aug 1, 2012
sd
Anonymous

India

#23389 Aug 1, 2012
asd

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#23390 Aug 2, 2012
****ATTENTION! THIS IS ANOTHER BIG STEVIE ALERT!****

Big Stevie would like to belatedly congratulate Ted Cruz, who defeated Texas Lt. Governor David Dewhurst, this past Tuesday, in a runoff for the right to run for the seat of retiring Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson this coming November. This is yet another great victory for the Tea Party, who championed Mr. Cruz's cause, and another step toward bringing this country back to what it should be. So, everyone join me in congratulating him!

Of course, Big Stevie voted for him. Mrs. Big Stevie voted for Lt. Governor Dewhurst, for reasons that only Mrs. Big Stevie knows. No problem, though, because Big Stevies' sons voted for Mr. Cruz, so it was a great victory for the Big Stevie legacy.

We now return you to your regular threads, whatever they may be. Thank you, and that is all!!! Well, except for the Joke of the Day, that is, so enjoy!!!

By the time the soldier pulled into the little town, every hotel room was taken. "You've got to have a room somewhere", he pleaded with a proprietor.

"Well, I do have a double room with one occupant, but he is an Air Force guy" admitted the manager, and he might be glad to split the cost. But to tell you the truth, he snores so loudly that people in adjoining rooms have complained in the past. I'm not sure it'd be worth it to you.

"No problem." the tired Army guy assured him, "I'll take it."

The next morning the soldier came down to breakfasts bright-eyed and bushy tailed.

"How'd you sleep?" asked the manager.

"Never better", said the soldier.

The manager was impressed. "No problem with the other guy snoring all night long?"

"No, I shut him up in no time", explained the soldier.

"How'd you manage that?" asked the proprietor.

"Well, he was already in bed, snoring away, when I walked into the room, so I gave him a kiss on the cheek," explained the soldier.“Then, I whispered in his ear,'Good night beautiful', and he sat up all night watching me."
superman

Fort Dodge, IA

#23391 Aug 2, 2012
Preamble
The primary mission of the social work profession is to enhance human well­being and help meet the basic human needs of all people, with particular attention to the needs and empowerment of people who are vulnerable, oppressed, and living in poverty. A historic and defining feature of social work is the profession’s focus on individual well­being in a social context and the well­being of society. Fundamental to social work is attention to the environmental forces that create, contribute to, and address problems in living.

Social workers promote social justice and social change with and on behalf of clients.“Clients” is used inclusively to refer to individuals, families, groups, organizations, and communities. Social workers are sensitive to cultural and ethnic diversity and strive to end discrimination, oppression, poverty, and other forms of social injustice. These activities may be in the form of direct practice, community organizing, supervision, consultation administration, advocacy, social and political action, policy development and implementation, education, and research and evaluation. Social workers seek to enhance the capacity of people to address their own needs. Social workers also seek to promote the responsiveness of organizations, communities, and other social institutions to individuals’ needs and social problems.

The mission of the social work profession is rooted in a set of core values. These core values, embraced by social workers throughout the profession’s history, are the foundation of social work’s unique purpose and perspective:
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#23392 Aug 2, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
****ATTENTION! THIS IS ANOTHER BIG STEVIE ALERT!****
Big Stevie would like to belatedly congratulate Ted Cruz, who defeated Texas Lt. Governor David Dewhurst, this past Tuesday, in a runoff for the right to run for the seat of retiring Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson this coming November. This is yet another great victory for the Tea Party, who championed Mr. Cruz's cause, and another step toward bringing this country back to what it should be. So, everyone join me in congratulating him!
Of course, Big Stevie voted for him. Mrs. Big Stevie voted for Lt. Governor Dewhurst, for reasons that only Mrs. Big Stevie knows. No problem, though, because Big Stevies' sons voted for Mr. Cruz, so it was a great victory for the Big Stevie legacy.
We now return you to your regular threads, whatever they may be. Thank you, and that is all!!! Well, except for the Joke of the Day, that is, so enjoy!!!
By the time the soldier pulled into the little town, every hotel room was taken. "You've got to have a room somewhere", he pleaded with a proprietor.
"Well, I do have a double room with one occupant, but he is an Air Force guy" admitted the manager, and he might be glad to split the cost. But to tell you the truth, he snores so loudly that people in adjoining rooms have complained in the past. I'm not sure it'd be worth it to you.
"No problem." the tired Army guy assured him, "I'll take it."
The next morning the soldier came down to breakfasts bright-eyed and bushy tailed.
"How'd you sleep?" asked the manager.
"Never better", said the soldier.
The manager was impressed. "No problem with the other guy snoring all night long?"
"No, I shut him up in no time", explained the soldier.
"How'd you manage that?" asked the proprietor.
"Well, he was already in bed, snoring away, when I walked into the room, so I gave him a kiss on the cheek," explained the soldier.“Then, I whispered in his ear,'Good night beautiful', and he sat up all night watching me."
Sounds like a true story, no wonder your wife voted smarter, than you. You've been a naughty turd blossom boi...
Homeland Insecurity

Jonesborough, TN

#23393 Aug 2, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a true story, no wonder your wife voted smarter, than you. You've been a naughty turd blossom boi...
Are you smarter than wtf? Do you know how many States are in the Union?
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#23394 Aug 2, 2012
Are you really so lame, you live... jealously holding on to a mistake by a tired candidate, on the road... Poor dumb child...Get a new routine, Jack Benny died and so did your point.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23395 Aug 2, 2012
Exactly the point.Now give up on Romney`s draft evasion,Romney`s tax records,or,----go back and get Obama`s college records,how did he get grants to college ,how did he cover his grades,what loans,grants as a foreign student did he receive?All of this including Romney`s records tell us nothing about what they will do or have done.So---give that up?
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#23397 Aug 2, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Exactly the point.Now give up on Romney`s draft evasion,Romney`s tax records,or,----go back and get Obama`s college records,how did he get grants to college ,how did he cover his grades,what loans,grants as a foreign student did he receive?All of this including Romney`s records tell us nothing about what they will do or have done.So---give that up?
SO, your fishing expedition and Rawmoney's bogus draft exemption,$77k horsie write off, cop impersonation, barbering of another student, and killing businesses are equal, right ??? LMAOROTFu~!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#23398 Aug 3, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a true story, no wonder your wife voted smarter, than you. You've been a naughty turd blossom boi...
No, Mrs. Big Stevie has her own reasons, but she and I didn't see eye to eye on this one, though we usually do. See, that's the difference between conservatives and liberals. We make our own decisions, and vote our own minds. You liberals, on the other hand, have to wait for someone to tell you who to vote for, because you can't stop listening to all that rock 'n roll music long enough to educate yourself. Funny, but that trait follows liberals for the rest of their lives. Actually, it's not funny - it's sad, very sad.

As I said, Mrs. Big Stevie had her own reasons, so she exercised her right to be wrong..... this time. She is rarely ever wrong. Unlike many, I didn't try to dissuade her from doing what she thought best, but she has always been somewhat of a rebel, and we all do our own thinking, and draw our own conclusions. She accepted defeat gracefully, as she does everything else, and things are once again level, here at Big Stevie World Headquarters.

Thank you for your concern, but the matter has been resolved.
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#23400 Aug 3, 2012
Sounds like a true story, no wonder your wife voted smarter, than you. You've been a naughty turd blossom boi... Sure she's wrong, she married you. Funny, you lied and your wife is smarter... Yep, Rawmoney material... LMAOROTFu~!
wtf

Clay City, KY

#23401 Aug 3, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Romney is a fraud and a coward, he will lose in another Landslide.

lmfao
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23402 Aug 3, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>SO, your fishing expedition and Rawmoney's bogus draft exemption,$77k horsie write off, cop impersonation, barbering of another student, and killing businesses are equal, right ??? LMAOROTFu~!
My point still stands.None of all this tells us what each will,won`t do.We do know what Obama has done,and it ,in the conservatives opinion,has been a great push towards sociolism,his advisers are mostly of the same ideology as he is,sociolism and communism,there is very little he has done in the 3 1/2 years as POTUS that meets approval.Now it is time for someone else to give it a try.Remember this,Obama has had the Congress totally in his control for two years.All he did was the Medical Reform only the Democrats want.62 % of the Country want it repealed.He has failed to do anything but exacerbate the illegal problem.The Border is in less control than ever as he filed suit against Az.for doing what Obama failed to do.
Just now the news is telling of the illegal released from jail and the officer being given 3 days suspension for arresting and refusing to release a 10 years illegal,driving with no license,no medical or auto insurance(that alone is good for a $500 fine here)and the release was directed by Homeland Security Dept.of Obama`s(we have very little homeland security).The officer was correct in that the release had to ordered by a judge,it was not.
Take up the stimulus money that is gone by-by by Obama`s depts loaning money to companies going bankrupt,his contributors and buddies,and they did not have sense(?) enough to get liens to get a return of the taxpayers funds!
This could go on,and,on.He and this whole administration have been a big failure!!Talk about a fishing expedition???What s all this talk about draft dodging,tax returns,etc?How about the important things,like doing something good for the economy?How about the pipe line?How about drillin in the coastal waters to make this Country independent of foreighn oil?How about a tax reform to have every one pay their fair share,not just the middle class ,but everyone?Do something to better this Country,not put it down further.You are smarter than to believe all this that means so little,when there are much bigger problems to be conquered.This Country deservesnothing but the best.We are not getting it.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23403 Aug 3, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is a fraud and a coward, he will lose in another Landslide.
lmfao
There is nothing to indicate Romney is more or less a fraud than Obama.Actually,Obama seems to be more, when you think about it.Cover up seems his best effort.His birth,his college grades,his back ground of muslim training and education now changed.His ability to get funds to attend the most expensive and prestigious colleges as an indigent?All sealed!! Why,and all you can say is coward,when you have no idea of courage,maybe?

Don`t count on a landslide,you may lose money.Don`t know which way it will really go,but would be surprised if either gets much above the other.Just hope and pray for our leaders that they may lead this Country back to what it has been and back to prosperity.

Thanks for no bad mouthing of persons on here.It is easy,isn`t it?
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#23405 Aug 4, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
My point still stands.None of all this tells us what each will,won`t do.We do know what Obama has done,and it ,in the conservatives opinion,has been a great push towards sociolism,his advisers are mostly of the same ideology as he is,sociolism and communism,there is very little he has done in the 3 1/2 years as POTUS that meets approval.Now it is time for someone else to give it a try.Remember this,Obama has had the Congress totally in his control for two years.All he did was the Medical Reform only the Democrats want.62 % of the Country want it repealed.He has failed to do anything but exacerbate the illegal problem.The Border is in less control than ever as he filed suit against Az.for doing what Obama failed to do.
Just now the news is telling of the illegal released from jail and the officer being given 3 days suspension for arresting and refusing to release a 10 years illegal,driving with no license,no medical or auto insurance(that alone is good for a $500 fine here)and the release was directed by Homeland Security Dept.of Obama`s(we have very little homeland security).The officer was correct in that the release had to ordered by a judge,it was not.
Take up the stimulus money that is gone by-by by Obama`s depts loaning money to companies going bankrupt,his contributors and buddies,and they did not have sense(?) enough to get liens to get a return of the taxpayers funds!
This could go on,and,on.He and this whole administration have been a big failure!!Talk about a fishing expedition???What s all this talk about draft dodging,tax returns,etc?How about the important things,like doing something good for the economy?How about the pipe line?How about drillin in the coastal waters to make this Country independent of foreighn oil?How about a tax reform to have every one pay their fair share,not just the middle class ,but everyone?Do something to better this Country,not put it down further.You are smarter than to believe all this that means so little,when there are much bigger problems to be conquered.This Country deservesnothing but the best.We are not getting it.
If I excuse the spelling and gibberish, you said nothing, poorly...Funny, bushwhacker got us here and you give the war criminals a pass.... You're a horses *ss.
josh

United States

#23406 Aug 4, 2012
Why are people still commenting in this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tyrus davis 4 hr anc 7
Jerry Watson 13 hr Damn Shame 14
Horrible Landlords in this town, watch out (Jul '15) Mon Jillin1956 25
add a word drop a word (May '10) Mon texas pete 1,090
Cassie the cheer leader at Bellarmine Mon Tom377 1
Anyone know where to get head Mon Hbcj 1
I need head from anyone (Jan '17) Mon Hbcj 12

Shelbyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance