What's Shelbyvilles take on transgend...

“Don't steal my happy”

Since: Aug 12

Shelbyville, Ky.

#82 Sep 18, 2012
wondering wrote:
I am seriously wonder something . What gender are you attracted to ? After you change to a woman will you have sex with a man or a woman ? I am not like all of these people . I am not judging just want to know ! Thanks
Will get back with you ASAP, thanks.
well come on

Frankfort, KY

#83 Sep 18, 2012
Tell us what you look like. What are your stats? Do you make a better woman or man? Just curious. I have seen some transgenders that were hotter than most women around here. Just wondering......

“Don't steal my happy”

Shelbyville, Ky.

#84 Sep 18, 2012
well come on wrote:
Tell us what you look like. What are your stats? Do you make a better woman or man? Just curious. I have seen some transgenders that were hotter than most women around here. Just wondering......
Stay tuned, thanks...

“Don't steal my happy”

Shelbyville, Ky.

#85 Sep 19, 2012
Ok, I'm going to attempt to answer the two most recent questions with the understanding that this still isn't exactly what I started this thread for. But questions indicate some sort of interest, and interst indicates some level of acceptance. Plus, answers lead to a better overall understanding, which is ultimately what I'd love to see happen, even with, and most especially in spite of, the abundant amount of opposition.
As far as what gender I'm personally attracted to is a bit complicated, as you might imagine. The "attraction" I've felt in the past toward women, I now believe was actually a mix of envy, for what they had and I did not, and the biologically occurring hormones in my male body. But, on the other hand, it needs to be stated that I did, and still do, think my ex-wife is a very attractive woman, and I still very much love and appreciate her. And even though my "attraction" to her did not turn out to be what she longingly needed it to be, she should never let that dissuade her from being a confident women. Because, unfortunately for her, it was the love and trust I ha with her that allowed me the confidence to come out, and move forward with my transition. But as for my current attraction, I find it ever increasingly for men. As I move through my transition and feel more comfortable, mentally and physically, as a woman, I find myself having a more natural feeling, and deeper attraction to men. But that being said, with the way I'm made, and the journey I've taken so far, I have this unperverted appreciation for the physical beauty of both men and women. Sorry if that was a bit too deep, but I hope that provides a better understanding to just one direction a trans persons attraction can go.
As far as my "stats" go, I'm 6'2, thin, blonde (natural and synthetic), bright blue eyes (that my ex still says she wants if I die before her), and no, I'm not making this stuff up, and also from my ex, the term "sexy legs" on multiple occasions, and she meant it. Also multiple people have said I make a prettier girl than good looking guy. Which one of them was a 16 year old girl, and Lord knows 16 year old girls speak their minds. Beautiful, gorgeous, and drop dead gorgeous are some other compliments I've received as well. Some coming from women who are known to be overly honest. Meaning if they thought I was ugly they wold have kindly said so. I have also been told my personality is a better fit as a woman. Regardless of any trans persons looks, that's not what matters most to them. It's just feeling comforatable in your own skin. Heart, mind, and body lined up, in sync with one another. This may have been a bit wordy for the answers you were seeking, but hopefully it does the job. Thanks so much.:)
well come on

Frankfort, KY

#86 Sep 24, 2012
Angel Diva wrote:
Ok, I'm going to attempt to answer the two most recent questions with the understanding that this still isn't exactly what I started this thread for. But questions indicate some sort of interest, and interst indicates some level of acceptance. Plus, answers lead to a better overall understanding, which is ultimately what I'd love to see happen, even with, and most especially in spite of, the abundant amount of opposition.
As far as what gender I'm personally attracted to is a bit complicated, as you might imagine. The "attraction" I've felt in the past toward women, I now believe was actually a mix of envy, for what they had and I did not, and the biologically occurring hormones in my male body. But, on the other hand, it needs to be stated that I did, and still do, think my ex-wife is a very attractive woman, and I still very much love and appreciate her. And even though my "attraction" to her did not turn out to be what she longingly needed it to be, she should never let that dissuade her from being a confident women. Because, unfortunately for her, it was the love and trust I ha with her that allowed me the confidence to come out, and move forward with my transition. But as for my current attraction, I find it ever increasingly for men. As I move through my transition and feel more comfortable, mentally and physically, as a woman, I find myself having a more natural feeling, and deeper attraction to men. But that being said, with the way I'm made, and the journey I've taken so far, I have this unperverted appreciation for the physical beauty of both men and women. Sorry if that was a bit too deep, but I hope that provides a better understanding to just one direction a trans persons attraction can go.
As far as my "stats" go, I'm 6'2, thin, blonde (natural and synthetic), bright blue eyes (that my ex still says she wants if I die before her), and no, I'm not making this stuff up, and also from my ex, the term "sexy legs" on multiple occasions, and she meant it. Also multiple people have said I make a prettier girl than good looking guy. Which one of them was a 16 year old girl, and Lord knows 16 year old girls speak their minds. Beautiful, gorgeous, and drop dead gorgeous are some other compliments I've received as well. Some coming from women who are known to be overly honest. Meaning if they thought I was ugly they wold have kindly said so. I have also been told my personality is a better fit as a woman. Regardless of any trans persons looks, that's not what matters most to them. It's just feeling comforatable in your own skin. Heart, mind, and body lined up, in sync with one another. This may have been a bit wordy for the answers you were seeking, but hopefully it does the job. Thanks so much.:)
6'2. ooh tall woman! You sound like a sexy lady to me. You shouldn't have any problem with what you're doing. Good luck with it there sexy!
One Life

United States

#87 Sep 27, 2012
You only have one life so you should live it as you want so long as you don't forcefully tread upon others.
opinion2

New Albany, IN

#88 Oct 2, 2012
angel, i guarantee not half of these people commenting on this forum would ever stand toe to toe with you outside of this. cowards, i say. however, you all may state your opinion in agreement or disagreement, but it will never change anothers outlook on their own life. take it for what it is. we dont tell you how to raise your children, nor do we tell you the clothes to put on your back so therefore your OPINION to US, should NOT matter. If you had any disagreement on this particualr subject, YOU should have never commented. obviously you were curious as to the life a transgender lives. or your life just sucks and you have nothing else better to do then burn ones self esteem. id LOVE to find out who you were & give you the ass kicking your mother should have a long time ago, but by reading this, seems like you never had one :-( sorry you grew up in such a hell that YOU live the life YOU do. but dont worry, ill be praying for you tonight when i go to sleep (: sweet dreams, honey ! & REMEMBER, God is ALWAYS watching YOU.

“Don't steal my happy”

Shelbyville, Ky.

#89 Oct 2, 2012
I try very hard not to concentrate on those who would or would not go toe to toe with me. For them I feel pity for their ignorance, and happiness that they do not have to live my life. Instead, I try to concentrate on those who would stand shoulder to shoulder, and arm in arm with me. Moving ever forward, bravely into an all to often cruel world. Those who put forth hate, insults, and curses, especially those who make it personal, do so believing they are dealing out some devastating blow. In their ignorance they cannot understand their cruelty only makes me, and hopefully others like me, much stronger.
They cannot get "under my skin".

We are not "wrong".

We will remain.

We will move forward.

T proud!
wishes

Shelbyville, KY

#90 Oct 3, 2012
Not to sound negative but do what your going to do and shut up about it. It is constant whining and I want everyone to accept this. Guess what it will never happen. Live your life quietly and one day you will die like all living creatures do. Fact of life. Thank you have a blessed day.

“Don't steal my happy”

Shelbyville, Ky.

#91 Oct 3, 2012
But you do sound negative. And for what? At least I try to be positive, about positive ideals. Why try to put that amount of negativity on others? Personally I'm not affected by it, but others who read it may be. And why? It's possible to disagree and still remain positive. I feel really bad for you, truly. And is that an issue as well, that someone "like me" can feel pity for someone who is "normal"? Someone like me has a unique perspective on life that could benefit others, but only if they wanted it, it's not a requisite. Nor is it a requisite to spit negativity at it if you don't want it. I mean, do you walk through the grocery bad mouthing all the products you don't put in your cart?

Agree or disagree if you want, just don't try to make others feel bad about it when you do.
get out

Louisville, KY

#92 Oct 3, 2012
Why don't you just let this die? You always have to have the last word. Please don't answer the question. Just shut up!!! Please we are over it!!
wishes

Shelbyville, KY

#93 Oct 4, 2012
Angel Diva wrote:
But you do sound negative. And for what? At least I try to be positive, about positive ideals. Why try to put that amount of negativity on others? Personally I'm not affected by it, but others who read it may be. And why? It's possible to disagree and still remain positive. I feel really bad for you, truly. And is that an issue as well, that someone "like me" can feel pity for someone who is "normal"? Someone like me has a unique perspective on life that could benefit others, but only if they wanted it, it's not a requisite. Nor is it a requisite to spit negativity at it if you don't want it. I mean, do you walk through the grocery bad mouthing all the products you don't put in your cart?
Agree or disagree if you want, just don't try to make others feel bad about it when you do.
Ok I agree to disagree. I think you are a different. How would you like me to express my feelings in a more positive manner. You must have a lot of estrogen in your system. You created the post now please give me some examples of how you want people on here to tell you what your doing is wrong in their eyes. You are expecting to be excepted with open arms from your community. Please explain to us all how do you not expect to be received in a negative manner. In a positive light....yah I don't have anything sorry.

“Don't steal my happy”

Shelbyville, Ky.

#94 Oct 4, 2012
wishes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I agree to disagree. I think you are a different. How would you like me to express my feelings in a more positive manner. You must have a lot of estrogen in your system. You created the post now please give me some examples of how you want people on here to tell you what your doing is wrong in their eyes. You are expecting to be excepted with open arms from your community. Please explain to us all how do you not expect to be received in a negative manner. In a positive light....yah I don't have anything sorry.
You just made the example. See how easy that was.
Lmao

Shelbyville, KY

#95 Oct 5, 2012
It is funny as f$ck to watch you jump through hoops on this web site angel diva. You must of led an impotent life prior to becoming an impotent wanna be women. Keep dancing dumb a$$. I wanna be a real boy. NOT!!! [email protected]
Joe

Louisville, KY

#96 Oct 5, 2012
Lmao wrote:
It is funny as f$ck to watch you jump through hoops on this web site angel diva. You must of led an impotent life prior to becoming an impotent wanna be women. Keep dancing dumb a$$. I wanna be a real boy. NOT!!! [email protected]
Lmao
Joe

Louisville, KY

#97 Oct 5, 2012
Angel diva... If I were you I wouldn't worry about what other people think. You should do what makes you happy!!

“Don't steal my happy”

Shelbyville, Ky.

#98 Oct 5, 2012
Joe wrote:
Angel diva... If I were you I wouldn't worry about what other people think. You should do what makes you happy!!
Uuhh.... Thanks... I think???
headhunta

New Albany, IN

#100 Oct 5, 2012
angel, wanna give me head?

“Don't steal my happy”

Shelbyville, Ky.

#101 Oct 5, 2012
headhunta wrote:
angel, wanna give me head?
Not now dear, I have a headache.
curious

New Albany, IN

#102 Oct 8, 2012
angel ! i think your cute as F ! hahhaaha anddd just shows how strong you are to stick up for yourself in front of all the cowards hiding behind these posts . BIG props to YOU !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dannica Willard/ Stewart 7 hr BigSis 8
Buck Greer 20 hr fuckerary dan 30
Opinions on atheists? Mon LDS 5
Amanda Price Nichols Sun Shell 7
Jerry Watson Sun Lucky you 36
Kaitlyn Sun BigSis 2
Weres crackhead amanda reece (Sep '16) Mar 25 Evil eye 13

Shelbyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance