Since: Jun 13

Jeffersonville, IN

#1 Jun 11, 2013
The topic is 800 main St Shelbyville Kentucky. In reading the forums on this subject I have made a decision. For the few people who spoke the truth, a person should speak the truth.
The buildings in question were constructed in the early 1900s. And as time passes things tend to need repairs as well as being brought up to code in accordance with the city of Shelbyville
The Landlords down through the years which have been many including Mark Stivers,Jody Madox,Larry Oauterback, Just to mention a few. The property has changed hands 3 time in less then 20 years, And over that time many repairs have been done.
With times as hard as they are all over the world I personally believe the past landlords have done the best they could.
Some of the forums say all kinds of things about the tenants of 800 main. But in the real world there are many tenants that have been living in the same place for 5 years. A lot of the tenants are elder and disabled , So my questions to the ones who wrote about all the fights and girls, Is simple How can disable veterans or people who most would call grandma. As a person who likes to see the whole picture I find the findings of the ones who wrote the forums against 800 main to be unfounded .
anon

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 11, 2013
You really just have to take the negative with a grain of salt. People rarely get on here to say anything good or positive. What people do not realize is that if your rent is relatively cheap you're going to have a few sketchy people hanging around. That's just the way it is. It doesn't mean the entire complex or building is like that though. It is sad that people like to only focus on the negative. It's insulting to the people who live there that mind their own business and don't start any trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Creceluis 10 min sickof dope 14
report the druggies 6 hr Cheri 4
Older men that solicit young girls prostituting... 12 hr Know you 1
Old men dating young women at martinrea 13 hr Deedee 8
christina renee barnhouse the nastiest sl*t in ... 16 hr baconsofa 10
johnathan curtis 17 hr swagamillion 4
ruben tingle 17 hr seriously 1
Shelbyville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web