datone

United States

#1 Dec 2, 2011
Is it a man or a woman just want to know? How you say you grown but have nothing to call your own. Playing waiting games over ppl house just so can stay over. Smh. Poor he-she
lmao

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2011
Broke,Broke,Broke BUM..
COLTPEACEMAKER

Louisville, KY

#3 Dec 4, 2011
Sounds like a Koon, who is it?
dam

United States

#4 Dec 4, 2011
Your moma
COLTPEACEMAKER

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 4, 2011
dam wrote:
Your moma
nuff said
MrsLancaster

Demotte, IN

#6 Dec 5, 2011
you know koons come in all shapes,sizes and colors! and your showing me a perfect deffinition Lmao
MAD

Fort Thomas, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2012
datone wrote:
Is it a man or a woman just want to know? How you say you grown but have nothing to call your own. Playing waiting games over ppl house just so can stay over. Smh. Poor he-she
So this must be someone that Envies her. Who plays a waiting game just to try n stay over whoevers house? When she has family out the ass she could stay with. Stop it !!! You sounds so miserable
MAD

Fort Thomas, KY

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Broke...?! Looks like a man...? Ha, keep thinking that.
holy moly

Bloomington, IN

#11 May 5, 2013
I heard she got stuff Ajax won't take off! She really thinks she's cute but she looks like a man. Her voice is even deep like a mans and the poor thing has no body. She walks around town trying to show her body off but she has no boobs and no butt. I swear she could pass as a man. And please tell me I'm not the only one that has seen her Adams apple on her neck
tha baddest

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jul 24, 2015
i happen to know jsha very well and if she had a dick witch she dont im sure she would tell yall to suck it...its good she has haterz like yall to motivate her..jsha is very pretty smart and has been through alot..grow up find something to do with yourselves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Micah Stateman 5 hr rjb 5
Dylan Miller (Aug '15) 6 hr Lol 7
Emily Harley (Oct '13) Wed Lolololol 10
lindsey woods Wed with her 12
Tater Dec 6 Pete 11
stealing money and cheating bingo hall (Feb '14) Dec 6 Rose 20
Samantha Sutherland Coffey Dec 5 BoyGetYaselfTogether 2

Shelbyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance