list all the drama liars that you know

Posted in the Shelbyville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
history

Kittanning, PA

#1 Jul 10, 2010
you all know them .name first and last name.
here ya go

United States

#2 Jul 10, 2010
john bruner debra caldwell james gordon grace gordon william brown vickie brookover sharon snider iva beach tara clark wanda tillett need anymore this should give you enough imformation to gossip about
heehaw

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Jul 10, 2010
here ya go wrote:
john bruner debra caldwell james gordon grace gordon william brown vickie brookover sharon snider iva beach tara clark wanda tillett need anymore this should give you enough imformation to gossip about
here r some more,drama liars, fat cory bruner,johnny farmer,rick and barbra,angie luttrell, ray and renee, cracky jacky,helana and cornbread,evelyn and judy,billy fair, gary and carolyn brown,shawn brookover and wayne reynolds,mitch monroe..roy barnes and kim,mark beach and narrissa.james and maria blair,.......why tara clark i wouldnt have put her on this list, your wires are crossed there.
wrong

United States

#4 Jul 11, 2010
gary and carolyn brown dont fit this topics now all the others except for billy fair he should be on the sex offenders list all fit the bill tara clark is a no.1 shawn brookover is just another fag on the block
johnny farmer dont fit any of these bills rick is gay like his momma
heehaw

London, KY

#5 Jul 12, 2010
wrong wrote:
gary and carolyn brown dont fit this topics now all the others except for billy fair he should be on the sex offenders list all fit the bill tara clark is a no.1 shawn brookover is just another fag on the block
johnny farmer dont fit any of these bills rick is gay like his momma
why tara clark? what does being gay have to do with it,i thought it was drama liars list.but you are misinformed the browns definently fit the list.all the guys listed are bi -sexual so i hear
curious george

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Jul 12, 2010
the hardins, jewells, chessers' and goodletts hell thats half the county lmfao
heehaw

Milan, MO

#7 Jul 12, 2010
curious george wrote:
kings, smiths, bohannons, stivers, woods ,beaches ,those are a sorry bunch also..
me me me

Louisville, KY

#8 Jul 12, 2010
sounds like hardin and goodletts chessers and jewells rule the town so what r u doing in it if u dont like them
curious george ii

Louisville, KY

#9 Jul 12, 2010
curious george wrote:
Why do you stupid ass people always have certain people you pick on >what are you a nation
friend of the family

Louisville, KY

#10 Jul 12, 2010
me me me wrote:
sounds like hardin and goodletts chessers and jewells rule the town so what r u doing in it if u dont like them
JEalous of these family are you.You people Crack me up. GET A LIFE>
heehaw

Science Hill, KY

#11 Jul 12, 2010
me me me wrote:
ive only lived here 8 years, but ive heard alot of things living here.course i live on bland so what can i say
bluh bluh bluh

Clarksville, TN

#12 Aug 19, 2010
YOUR MOM!!!!
Somesome

Louisville, KY

#13 Aug 19, 2010
Narissa white.no more needs to be said
Suellyieansdlkwi oekd

Louisville, KY

#14 Aug 19, 2010
Tammie Crowe
Sandy

Greenville, WI

#15 Aug 19, 2010
George Bush, George W. Bush, Rupert Murdoch, Glen Beck, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Pat Robertson, Tim Laheye, Reverend Moon, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Condi Rice, Abraham Veriede, Bill O'Reily, Mark Sanford, Rand Paul.........
simplesam

Evansville, IN

#16 Aug 19, 2010
well first off i would say you
silly dicks
#17 Aug 24, 2010
wtf whoever put cory bruner is retarded when do he start shit. and yeah pretty much the rest of these people r correct from the ones i know of.
Unknown

Louisville, KY

#18 Sep 1, 2010
heehaw wrote:
<quoted text>kings, smiths, bohannons, stivers, woods ,beaches ,those are a sorry bunch also..
And lets talk bout ur family and wat dey do!!!!!
someone

Orland Park, IL

#19 Sep 1, 2010
Jeff Thomas, Charles Gaines these are the two biggest liers i know and they are both pieces of shit
farmman

Erlanger, KY

#20 Sep 1, 2010
Don`t know any of the mentioned folks,but,how about---Obammy,Reid,Pelosi,and just about any in Congress?So far our Ky boys there seem not so bad,and hopefully Rand Paul can hold this group up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
janekwa murphy (Oct '12) 7 hr Spit it out 34
Jeremy Steele (Nov '11) 19 hr FactsFactsFacts 16
Leslie Nation 21 hr heart 6
Hottest guys in Shelbyville (Oct '10) 23 hr Truth 219
Reward Sat Looking 3
add a word drop a word (May '10) Fri Hannibal Lector 1,091
crystal decker or seay (May '12) Fri ville guy 27

Shelbyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance