'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228482 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Enigma

Brownsville, KY

#53579 Oct 14, 2012
AL, it might interest you to know you're not the only one with "computer issues" or problems. I found it curious how ONLY when I was commenting on a thread that a "particular" poster also posts on quite a lot, & only on the threads this poster had commented on..... I'd have computer problems.
I got sick of it happening repeatedly. So I just recently asked someone I know whose employed with the FBI if they would try to look into it for me. This person actually works in the computer crimes division & though they are busy, really got ticked some of us are being bothered because we state our opinion. So he says he will address it & see what he can find.
He also reminded me of how nowadays all our computer & phone TOS agreements clearly state how IF a person causes interruption or bugs, viruses, or otherwise invades the privacy of others while using "their service" they can be barred from having service with them again and disconnected. Not to mention prosecuted depending on how severe the infiltration & misuse has been to another.
We will see what comes of it.

When I clicked on the Topix "politix" thread the other day, I was about to register as requested, but when my dogs went ballistic I had to attend to them & so I just Xed out of the site. The moment I did that, my computer went nuts. Would not work at all. Etc etc. I wanted to report that to Topix but of course didn't want to risk another computer invasion. So they didn't get my registration to use that site & probably won't now. You'd think they'd address something like that themselves & kick the jackazz off topix altogether.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#53580 Oct 14, 2012
American Lady wrote:
David Axelrod on White House response to Libya attack; Ed Gillespie defends Romney tax plan
AXELROD: Chris, I assure you that the president was in contact with all those who had information and responsibility in the national security chain about this incident. Again, let me stress, there isn't anyone on this planet who feels a greater sense of responsibility for our diplomats, for our service people, who takes this more personally than the president of the United States. And he's determined to get to the bottom of what happened, to bring these killers to justice, these terrorists to justice and to make sure that whatever adjustments we have to make we make.
WALLACE: Well, you talk about responsibility and the president's care, let's look at what deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter had to say this week about the attack in Libya that killed the four Americans.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
STEPHANIE CUTTER, OBAMA 2012 DEPUTY CAMPAIGN MANAGER: The entire reason that this has become this political topic it is, is because of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.
WALLACE: Do you really believe, David, that the concern over Libya is just politics that's been ginned up by the Romney campaign?
AXELROD: Look, I think there are two separate issues. Obviously, there is a serious issue here. We've just been discussing it for several minutes and it's an essential matter that we get to the bottom of what happened, that we bring the terrorists to justice. This president is totally committed to that.
There is a separate issue of how Governor Romney handled it. I refer you back to the famous 47 percent tape in the spring, where Governor Romney told in private, told his supporters that he was waiting for a crisis, waiting for an incident, to jump in on national security, and, he did.
He jumped in right away the day of these attacks, with half information in a way that was denounced by both Republicans and Democrats. And there is no doubt he is working hard to exploit this issue and I would point to the fact that this morning, in Bloomberg News, Chris Stevens' dad said that he regretted that people were trying to exploit this issue.
AXELROD: And I think we ought to follow the lead of the ambassador's family and allow this investigation to run and get to the bottom of it. And, make the adjustments that are necessary.
By the way --
WALLACE: Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. David, wait a minute.
(CROSSTALK)
AXELROD: This interview --
WALLACE: This is the first U.S. ambassador that has been killed since 1979. Susan Rice came on this show and five others and gave the American people a story that turned out not to be true, and you are saying we shouldn't discuss this. That we should wait for the investigation to be completed?
AXELROD: No. No.
WALLACE: That's what you just said.
AXELROD: That's obviously -- Chris, calm down, that's obviously not what I am saying.
WALLACE: You said that we should follow the lead of Chris Stevens' father --
AXELROD: I'm happy -- I'm happy to discuss it with you. And I do think that it is worthy of discussion. I think that's different than the manner in which Governor Romney has conducted himself.
And it's not just me who attacked him for the way he handled this. He was roundly criticized by people from right to left, the Republican establishment and the Democratic establishment.
WALLACE: You are talking about what he said the day after the attack.
(CROSSTALK)
MORE(stupidity)Here:
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-news-sunday...
Where did these people come FROM??????????
That's "running" our Country!
Into the ground..........
I would love to slap Axelrod and Stephanie Cutter! Just listening to them is enough to make me want to RUN from Democrats! Stephanie Cutter must have taken lessons from Biden because she is the rudist b*tch I have ever seen!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53581 Oct 14, 2012
Mother of Murdered State Department Official Sean Smith Demands Answers

She recalled hearing the heartbreaking news that her only child had been killed. Smith said when she met President Obama and others, they told her that she would be given more information after the attack was investigated further.

Smith said that Ambassador Susan Rice told her it was related to the anti-Islamic film. She recalled,“Leon Panetta took his hands with my face and said ‘trust me, I will tell you the truth. I will get the right information to you, just trust me.’ And when I heard that, I knew I couldn’t trust him, and I don’t trust any of them anymore.”

http://foxnewsinsider.com/tag/libya-attack/

It's a good video.
I watched it last night...
Judge Jeanine Pirro is NOT
ne of my favs on FNC tho.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#53582 Oct 14, 2012
Enigma wrote:
AL, it might interest you to know you're not the only one with "computer issues" or problems. I found it curious how ONLY when I was commenting on a thread that a "particular" poster also posts on quite a lot, & only on the threads this poster had commented on..... I'd have computer problems.
I got sick of it happening repeatedly. So I just recently asked someone I know whose employed with the FBI if they would try to look into it for me. This person actually works in the computer crimes division & though they are busy, really got ticked some of us are being bothered because we state our opinion. So he says he will address it & see what he can find.
He also reminded me of how nowadays all our computer & phone TOS agreements clearly state how IF a person causes interruption or bugs, viruses, or otherwise invades the privacy of others while using "their service" they can be barred from having service with them again and disconnected. Not to mention prosecuted depending on how severe the infiltration & misuse has been to another.
When I clicked on the Topix "politix" thread the other day, I was about to register as requested, but when my dogs went ballistic I had to attend to them & so I just Xed out of the site. The moment I did that, my computer went nuts. Would not work at all. Etc etc. I wanted to report that to Topix but of course didn't want to risk another computer invasion. So they didn't get my registration to use that site & probably won't now. You'd think they'd address something like that themselves & kick the jackazz off topix altogether.
I have found that when I try to click on websites which are negative about Obama, it comes up "No Internet Connection" to that site. This has happened to me several times.

Our names are probably on a list somewhere! LOL
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#53583 Oct 14, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Mother of Murdered State Department Official Sean Smith Demands Answers
She recalled hearing the heartbreaking news that her only child had been killed. Smith said when she met President Obama and others, they told her that she would be given more information after the attack was investigated further.
Smith said that Ambassador Susan Rice told her it was related to the anti-Islamic film. She recalled,“Leon Panetta took his hands with my face and said ‘trust me, I will tell you the truth. I will get the right information to you, just trust me.’ And when I heard that, I knew I couldn’t trust him, and I don’t trust any of them anymore.”
http://foxnewsinsider.com/tag/libya-attack/
It's a good video.
I watched it last night...
Judge Jeanine Pirro is NOT
ne of my favs on FNC tho.
I saw that too. Kills me how they just left these families hanging!

“why is everybody always”

Since: Oct 12

picking on the Con lady?

#53584 Oct 14, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote Republican:
The Republican Congress has refused to eliminate the $8 billion subsidy for the 13 billion gallons of corn ethanol mandated by the 2007 Energy Independence and Security Act introduced by the GOPers. Producing this ethanol uses 5 billion corn bushels, 40 percent of our total crop. That takes more than 30 million prime crop acres for about 7 percent of our gasoline supply.
A162 gallons of water are required to produce a gallon of ethanol from corn. Drier states with more irrigation use even more water, with Kansas and Nebraska requiring 500 water gallons per ethanol gallon. Much of that water is drawn from the Ogallala Aquifer.
The nation's high corn prices are devastating America's Trillion dollar dairy industry to the point where farmers can't afford to feed their cows - and their professional trade organization has been regularly referring despondent dairymen to suicide hotlines.
Experts in the industry estimate that by year's end California, the largest dairy state in the nation, will have lost more than 100 dairies to bankruptcies, foreclosures and sales. Milk cows are being slaughtered at the fastest rate in more than 25 years because farmers need to save on corn costs.
Vote Democrat:
17 Million children can no longer be denied care for their pre-existing condition!
Vote Republican:
Come on guys let’s start another war, let’s vote for Romney the war hero!
Republicans in the Senate are pushing to pledge unconditional support for Israel’s war on Iran! Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) is planning to press the Senate next month to pledge U.S. troops, money, and political support to Israel should Netanyahu launch a "preventive" war on Iran. This is what it used to mean to be a colonized country, your resources are pledged to another – control of them is transferred to the discretion of another. Republicans are giving Netanyahu control of US Troops, money, weapons ...
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Everybody like me (low minority) gots Obama Phone!

American Lady

Danville, KY

#53586 Oct 14, 2012
Enigma wrote:
Good info to know E!
I have turned in 'spam' emails and fake FBI letters to a "gov" website before so they have my addy....Hook, line & sinker anyhow.
This is just "ridiculous" ...
No privacy anywhere, anymore!
Went round and round with topix too, to no avail.
Big Shot lawyers who want a $10,000 retainer fee is what it takes to get anything done, I presume.

picking on the Con lady?

#53587 Oct 14, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that too. Kills me how they just left these families hanging!
Ha! you lie!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53588 Oct 14, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to slap Axelrod and Stephanie Cutter! Just listening to them is enough to make me want to RUN from Democrats! Stephanie Cutter must have taken lessons from Biden because she is the rudist b*tch I have ever seen!!!!!
Haha agree!
Totally AGREE :)

They are a dangerous "breed" to be around!
Seriously! Like a rattlesnake!!!
Two-faced as hell...
Turn on you in a New York minute!!!!!!
Hey

Flatwoods, KY

#53589 Oct 14, 2012
She's one of Mine!!!Pretty HOTT!!!

LOL!!!

picking on the Con lady?

#53590 Oct 14, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Good info to know E!
I have turned in 'spam' emails and fake FBI letters to a "gov" website before so they have my addy....Hook, line & sinker anyhow.
This is just "ridiculous" ...
No privacy anywhere, anymore!
Went round and round with topix too, to no avail.
Big Shot lawyers who want a $10,000 retainer fee is what it takes to get anything done, I presume.
You need an IT friend.

But I am wtf, and YOU LIE!
hello/goodbye
from Northern South of France (Retard).
LOL

Edmonton, KY

#53591 Oct 14, 2012
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see any links to back up your claims and if they are from Faux News, I wouldn't believe them anyway! However, my quotes are accurate!
Oh, you are so good at digging up info I just assumed you would be truthful about all the pertinent information you report on. Not so much, huh? lol You are like old crazy frank. You want to pretend that only what you say is true or important and if you just ignore the whole truth somehow people will get stuck on stupid the way you are stuck on stupid. You dig and dig and find a site that says what you want it to say and you post it while announcing that you don't and won't believe what other sites say. Can you even spell contradiction much less claim to know the meaning of the word? Look it up! LMMFAO! How do you know your quotes are accurate? Because Rachael Madcow told you so? That is too funny and your "excuses" are lame and you bore me. Obviously you learned nothing in your whole 8 years of schooling. lol

Oh, you thought people would believe your bias and never question you or call you on your stupid one-sided shit? Now THAT is really funny. Yawn!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53592 Oct 14, 2012
Hey wrote:
She's one of Mine!!!Pretty HOTT!!!
LOL!!!
JJ is ...
That's why she's there Hey ;-)
Hey

Flatwoods, KY

#53593 Oct 14, 2012
LOL!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53594 Oct 14, 2012
CRIME
STUDENTS SET UP STING WITH FAKE FACEBOOK PAGE THAT GETS ‘CREEPY’ IT EMPLOYEE FIRED

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/students-set-...

TAQUOSHI
Posted on October 14, 2012 at 9:22am
One more reason not to use Facebook at all.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53595 Oct 14, 2012
Mike Huckabee is on ... FNC
He'll tell you the truth!
Hey

Flatwoods, KY

#53596 Oct 14, 2012
I watched Romneys speech he gave in Lancaster,Oh. the other day..

Pretty Good..And the media is right,He's changed..

He no longer says If I become POTUS(He's alot more confident now..
Hey

Flatwoods, KY

#53597 Oct 14, 2012
Hey Al,Do you look like JJ ?????

Just curious(I am a Leo)LOL!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53598 Oct 14, 2012
0-wtf-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need an IT friend.
But I am wtf, and YOU LIE!
hello/goodbye
from Northern South of France (Retard).
from Northern South of France
isn't in ...
Clay City, KY

Sorry ;-)
=======
An IT guy
WHOM is "trustworthy" ...
NOT a Democrat !!!
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#53599 Oct 14, 2012
does anyone know what Obama's Budget and tax Plan's are? Oh Yea, that piece of S***t doesn't have one !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who was the three people that OD'd? 18 hr cricket 4
Peewee Johnson 20 hr lol 11
Heroin Sat Recovery 1
Stanley Black & Decker, Layoffs Fri Llll 3
Want to chat Fri The smart bimbo 4
Celyn fords a girl?? Thu CARA FORD 24
Stanley Black and Decker (Sep '14) Jun 23 themessenger 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelbyville Mortgages