First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brooklyn

Louisville, KY

#21 Aug 15, 2012
Dionne wrote:
<quoted text> Owners wife is named Christi and she was cheating on her husband with a couple different men last year.She is the one that drives around in the white mercedes.Know her well.
She is the lady I saw at the school alot last year.Know her well. She is so fake in so many ways. She was messing around on her huSBAND last year.But loves to spend his money and parade around as a trophy wife. Lol. Not much of a trophy
Marvin

Louisville, KY

#22 Sep 3, 2012
My family ate there the other night and I was majorly disaapointed in the food and service.
Kelly H

Louisville, KY

#23 Sep 6, 2012
Dionne wrote:
<quoted text> Owners wife is named Christi and she was cheating on her husband with a couple different men last year.She is the one that drives around in the white mercedes.Know her well.
True. Know her really well and she does cheat on her husband.Guess he is too stupid to realize she gets action on the side and spends his money. Lol.Know her from baseball and see her at my childs school. She is so fake in SO many ways.
logan

Louisville, KY

#24 Sep 22, 2012
It's OK. Nothing special about the place or the food. Had alot better
lollol

United States

#25 Sep 24, 2012
If you dont like Cattleman go eat at Marimbas or one of the asian buffets and see which makes you sicker.
lollol

United States

#26 Sep 24, 2012
notice all of the Louisville addresses, makes me think it is all the same loser crybaby posting all the negative remarks. Go back to Loserville you losers.
Harold

Erlanger, KY

#27 Jul 23, 2013
Does the owners wife Kristy Meredith still sleep around with her son's baseball coaches?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Dollar 3 min Here is your sign 10
Parker 14 hr DontGetItTwisted 12
Oscar and Richard Parrish in Lockport (Dec '15) Sat chick riggs 23
tatum & robbie having a baby Sat Tatumn 7
Jason Patton Fri tammy 7
Mike Logan jr some know him as (Mikie) (Jul '11) Fri John Wade 14
Where are the ladie$ in Shelbyville Aug 25 The one who knows 6

Shelbyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance