Are there any freaks that go to neutr...

Are there any freaks that go to neutral one?

Posted in the Shelbyville Forum

I need a freak

Newport, KY

#1 Nov 1, 2009
who are the freaky chicks that go up there? Let me know.
gerald

Newport, KY

#2 Nov 4, 2009
theres a few
i know two

Clarksville, TN

#3 Nov 4, 2009
there is winter rogers and tyler groves even on a one way street they go both ways if you know what i mean they are freaky in more ways than one
I need a freak

Newport, KY

#4 Nov 5, 2009
give me some names. i will be there saturday night.
rofl

Chicago, IL

#7 May 5, 2011
If you are looking for some white trash shelbyville whores Neutral One is a great choice. I would maybe have a little more class and go to Louisville (Phoenix Hill Tavern on a Wednesday or Friday night maybe). More variety and a slightly less chance of getting an STD. Maybe that is what you're looking for though.
amber

London, KY

#8 May 5, 2011
i know two wrote:
there is winter rogers and tyler groves even on a one way street they go both ways if you know what i mean they are freaky in more ways than one
they r nasty and deserve each other
haha

United States

#9 May 5, 2011
Why is it that all the nasty girls at neutealone are regular visitors at the health department and social services. Or get a crazy check!
SPORTY

Evansville, IN

#10 May 6, 2011
There use to be alot of sexy women coming to Neutral One back when the old owners were there. MT the guy that use to help run the parties did a really good job of making things live and having alot of sexy looking women coming to his parties. Now there is a new owner and Neutal One is mostly hispanic and trrashy white girls that look like dogs!!!!
amber

London, KY

#11 May 7, 2011
SPORTY wrote:
There use to be alot of sexy women coming to Neutral One back when the old owners were there. MT the guy that use to help run the parties did a really good job of making things live and having alot of sexy looking women coming to his parties. Now there is a new owner and Neutal One is mostly hispanic and trrashy white girls that look like dogs!!!!
yup, tyler groves and winter are the trashy girls.......nasty skanks just picking up pennies off the street to run there....used material that should be left there to finish ruining...you know what they say about(tyler)ROTTED FRUIT and (winter)POTTED MEAT......lol then vomit
shelby born and bred

Shelbyville, KY

#12 May 19, 2011
totally agree!!! tyler is the nastiest thing ive ever seen or heard of!!! and the fact tht winter hangs out with him means she most be nasty too!!!
Big Dog

United States

#13 Jun 14, 2011
For real lol this is bull shit. Say what u want but the club will go on. And for MT he's mad know more $ 5.00 at the door for him and his woman get over it . The new woman got your # lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what about amanda reece (Mar '15) 11 hr Dirty dick sucker 17
unconunise hispanic woman in lynn acres 12 hr wondering 1
Awesome Sat Emilio Sheen 2
You're a puss Sat ZXZXZX 2
Who got stabbed Sat FAQs 7
Horrible Landlords in this town, watch out (Jul '15) Fri BlackCloud 26
Casey Abell is spreading STD's (Aug '16) Feb 16 HOPE IT BURNS 16

Shelbyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance