shelby

Tomball, TX

#1 Apr 3, 2011
Anybody know who he is seeing?
Ohhhhhh

Louisville, KY

#2 Apr 4, 2011
The same girl he's been with for 8 yrs and has a kid with. Y u ask?
heard

Pflugerville, TX

#3 Apr 4, 2011
Ohhhhhh wrote:
The same girl he's been with for 8 yrs and has a kid with. Y u ask?
No has been cheating on her with some girl in Waddy
Ohhhhhh

Louisville, KY

#4 Apr 4, 2011
I find that hard to believe. Who is the girl?
waddy gal

United States

#5 Apr 6, 2011
People need to get their facts straight. Yes, he has been dating Kayla she lives in Waddy. They started dating when Kristin went crazy and kicked him out.
puleeaasee

Louisville, KY

#6 Apr 6, 2011
You mean she went crazy cause he's a child molester. Nasty.... who would date him.
Hahaha

Louisville, KY

#7 Apr 6, 2011
That's funny you say he's dating Kayla, cause he was with a friend of mine Sat night.
None ya B

United States

#8 Apr 6, 2011
puleeaasee wrote:
You mean she went crazy cause he's a child molester. Nasty.... who would date him.
Brian is not a child molester. Some people on here need to mind their own business and get facts straight before posting something like that. Anyone who knows him knows he doesn't do that. They have a damn kid together so PULEEAASEE shut ur trap!
the girl

United States

#9 Apr 6, 2011
None ya B wrote:
<quoted text>Brian is not a child molester. Some people on here need to mind their own business and get facts straight before posting something like that. Anyone who knows him knows he doesn't do that. They have a damn kid together so PULEEAASEE shut ur trap!
Ok for starters ppl need too mind there own business. And stay out of ppls personal life. Brian will do what he wants. Whether it's with kayla or kristen. He needs no help from others. He needs to decide on his own. So please just stop.
well well well

Louisville, KY

#10 Apr 7, 2011
i guess some things never change...i was one (but im sure not the only) before he got with kristen, and i must say im glad nothing came of it...just like a man to think he can step all over any women he wants...im sure kristen is a good woman, shouldnt treat her like that!
OMG

Evansville, IN

#11 Apr 8, 2011
ok, so i'm a family of brian's.. and he IS good to kristen. you ppl need to mind ur business for real! just cuz u all don't have lives don't mean u need to be in other ppls lives. seriously! find something better to do with your time that to meddle!
Venus

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Apr 8, 2011
None ya B wrote:
<quoted text>
Brian is not a child molester. Some people on here need to mind their own business and get facts straight before posting something like that. Anyone who knows him knows he doesn't do that. They have a damn kid together so PULEEAASEE shut ur trap!
I beg to differ...this is PUBLIC INFORMATION compliments of the KSP! Check it out: http://kspsor.state.ky.us/
Now then, if this is the same Brian Newman then in fact he is a child molester! Poor eight year old victim that is scarred emotionally and physically for life! Just sayin....
Venus is an idiot

Louisville, KY

#13 Apr 8, 2011
Venus, I've seen you on other post's trying to stir stuff up and really have no point. If you don't know Brian Newman, then why even comment on this topic? I'm pretty sure that the link you've put up is wrong because I've looked him up before, and it's never said anything about an 8 year old. I've also noticed that you are always negative too. Maybe you should get out of your house, or trailer, or whatever you live in and enjoy some sunshine. Today it was around 85 degrees, but you were sitting your chubby face in front of your computer looking for something to get you noticed on here. Well guess what you lifeless loser, you've been noticed. Now I am gonna look up your IP address and find out who you are, so I can really let everyone know who you are. You wanted this right? Isn't that why you are always commenting? So for about 3 more days, you enjoy your diet of Hershey's, and Ring Ding's, Bear Claw's, because we all know that you don't have ANY leftovers. I searching you though, be sure of that. Your life is about to being......
Venus

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Apr 9, 2011
Venus is an idiot wrote:
Venus, I've seen you on other post's trying to stir stuff up and really have no point. If you don't know Brian Newman, then why even comment on this topic? I'm pretty sure that the link you've put up is wrong because I've looked him up before, and it's never said anything about an 8 year old. I've also noticed that you are always negative too. Maybe you should get out of your house, or trailer, or whatever you live in and enjoy some sunshine. Today it was around 85 degrees, but you were sitting your chubby face in front of your computer looking for something to get you noticed on here. Well guess what you lifeless loser, you've been noticed. Now I am gonna look up your IP address and find out who you are, so I can really let everyone know who you are. You wanted this right? Isn't that why you are always commenting? So for about 3 more days, you enjoy your diet of Hershey's, and Ring Ding's, Bear Claw's, because we all know that you don't have ANY leftovers. I searching you though, be sure of that. Your life is about to being......
If you sincerely searched for a Brian Newman on the Kentucky State Police Sex offender registry then you will see that there is in fact a Brian Newman that lives at 281 MAIN STREET PLEASUREVILLE KY 40057 HENRY COUNTY, born 05/08/1983, offence: SEXUAL ABUSE 1ST DEGREE
Age of Victim: 8
You are correct in saying that I do not know a Brian Newman personally...however whenever I read or hear about an alleged claim for a child molester or sex offender the easiest way to check it out is to search the registry. Which obviously you have not.
Not claiming this particular Brian Newman is who this post is about...but hey...there is a Brian Eugene Newman on the registry... Just sayin'
Venus is an idiot

United States

#15 Apr 9, 2011
The truth is that I just dont like you, and am now going to ruin the rest of your time on here just for shits and giggles. Glass houses fat girl, glass houses. I hope when you make your daily trip to WalMart for your refill on your hostess cupcakes that keep your chubby fingers banging away at that keyboard, they are out. Then you go screaming out of the automatic doors in a fat girl fury that hasn't been seen since Gilbert Grape's mother had a meltdown. Back away from the keyboard you lonely sloth, and do a friggin sit-up.
hahaha

Louisville, KY

#17 Apr 11, 2011
Anybody that would date a child molester is sick. AND, venus is an idiot, is just ignorant white trash defending white trash. PATHETIC!!!!
Hahaha ur stupid

United States

#18 Apr 11, 2011
Well Hahaha ur stupid just like everyone else on here, except Venus is an idot, that person has a point, but anyways if u don't know him then don't be posting anything. I know him and have for years. I mean when people back in the day got married when they were 13 and 14 years old did anyone report them? I don't give a rats ass what it says on that website, that girl was older than that and I'm surprised that she didn't pay him to have something to do with her cause that girl is f**ked up! I think it's wrong when something like that happens to teenagers and it's on their record for years, knowing we were all teenagers at one time and there are plenty of them that have sex with older people but don't get reported for it. If u don't know him then u don't have the right to say shit on here.
Venus is an idiot

United States

#19 Apr 11, 2011
hahaha wrote:
Anybody that would date a child molester is sick. AND, venus is an idiot, is just ignorant white trash defending white trash. PATHETIC!!!!
I'd have to agree with you on the fact that anyone dating a child molester is sick, but if your 17 and dating a girl that's 16, then you turn 18 and her bible thumping parents press charges on you, does that make you a child molester? Also if I'm ignorant white trash, then why are you starting a sentence with the word AND? Learn how to use English you inbred trailer trash ho. You'd probably be lucky to have the dog lick peanut butter off that mangled face you've got. I'm sure your parents hated you and that's why your on here trying to hate. Well I hate you too now, just like your mother and father do. I know it's hard for you in this world when you look like your face caught on fire and someone pit it out with a rake, but it'll get better. Just as soon as you empty that bottle of pills into your mouth and swallow. Go ahead, nobody cares if your gone, I promise.
venus

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Apr 17, 2011
hahaha wrote:
Anybody that would date a child molester is sick. AND, venus is an idiot, is just ignorant white trash defending white trash. PATHETIC!!!!
Absolutely right about being trash for defending any sex offender. No matter what the age of the victim or situation, at some point it became very wrong and inappropriate. No matter what age or gender of the victim, it is still wrong. A jury of the offenders peers heard the testamony and all agreed that it was rape, sodomy, whatever.... the case may be...
I feel deeply for those who have had to endure any of it. Even when it may be consentual...at some point it can become one sided.
To the ones who hate me or can not stand me and feel like I speak negative all the time...just look at your own posts and tell me you are any better....I do not care! And if this gets me in the spot light again...whoopie! No autographs will be given at this time...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dannica Willard/ Stewart Wed Ashley 9
Buck Greer Tue fuckerary dan 30
Opinions on atheists? Mon LDS 5
Amanda Price Nichols Mar 26 Shell 7
Jerry Watson Mar 26 Lucky you 36
Kaitlyn Mar 26 BigSis 2
Weres crackhead amanda reece (Sep '16) Mar 25 Evil eye 13

Shelbyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelbyville Mortgages