keep on deleting Jason Wilson

Posted in the Shelbyville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chicka

United States

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Out of site doesn't make what he does right!!! Jason Wilson has deceived more than one woman. He will never find happiness until he is happy with himself. I will keep on telling people about this pos until everyone knows how he is so the cycle doesn't keep going.
khandi

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2012
Jason is a good man, always willing to help others, he has a great heart he has alot to offer a woman who deserves him for who he is, i envy the woman he gives his heart to.. the last woman he was with put him through hell, i heard she treated him like a dog. If he was mine i would be proud and honored to have him i would treat him the way he deserves to be treated... I would make him feel like a man every day and every night ;) its time for you to move on cause he aint going back, HE IS FINALLY HAPPY!!!!
chicka

United States

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Wtfe....... He may have you fooled but not me! She done nothing but cater to his pill head azz. Maybe you are the type that enjoys doing pills with him and that's why you think he's so happy. When he gets all he wants from you he will be on to the next"!!!
chicka

United States

#4 Sep 26, 2012
By the way.. she's the one that deserves happiness!!! Like I said before I will keep spreading the word about the P.O.S!!!!!!!!!
just me

United States

#5 Sep 27, 2012
How old is his ex? Old enough to quit acting like a teenager. He doesn't want you so move on. I'm sure he could spread lots of "truth" about her but chooses to be the adult. He's happy with life and himself. Let it go already.
Everyonedeserves happiness

Eminence, KY

#6 Sep 27, 2012
just me wrote:
How old is his ex? Old enough to quit acting like a teenager. He doesn't want you so move on. I'm sure he could spread lots of "truth" about her but chooses to be the adult. He's happy with life and himself. Let it go already.
I agree with you "just me". He could be spreading the REAL truth about his psycho ex, but he chooses to move on with his life like a real man!! But that's ok, let them run their mouth about him, the real people in his life know the truth about him and that's all that really matters!! I just hope she don't think that just because she and her friends are running him down like this, that he will come running back to her!! That's not gonna happen!!! He's perfectly happy where he's at right now!! And I am happy for him!! Let it go and leave him alone and get on with your pathetic life!!! Deal with your own problems and stop trying to cause them for other people that aren't bothering you!! It is way past time for you to grow the hell up and stop playing these teenager drama games!!!
chicka

United States

#7 Sep 27, 2012
Nobody said that she wanted his cheating using pill head back. Yes he has run his nasty mouth about her!!! That's is why I am trying to warn people about this BOY!
lets just say

United States

#8 Sep 27, 2012
He has a gypsy soul and he was made for leaving.and that's the BEST thing he did for his ex's. The last one might not see it yet but she will in time!!!
Nikki

Shelbyville, KY

#9 Sep 27, 2012
ok so I am putting my real name on here instead of hiding behind a computer. Ok so let me tell you a couple things. I have known jason for a long time and I havent been able to talk to him for a while because of her ( that came out of her mouth not his) and so we have recently became better friends ( and let me clarify before you all start running your mouth that is all we are is friends) jason is going to be happy regardless how much you all run your mouth. jason is not a user because i know for a fact i have bought things for him before and had to beg him to take them. and you keep wanting to say that you are trying to warn people about him well lets just say this when jason finally finds the girl that ACTUALLY makes him happy he will make her happy to and she will not give 2 craps about the stuff you all say on here just like nobody else does that is in jasons life right now. You all think that jason has run his mouth about Susan well he hasnt. Him and I have talked about their problems but never once did he down grade her like she is doing him or you all are doing him. All of you all that are on here running your mouth and her need to grow up. I understand that she is hurt but doing this is not going to make Jason come back he isnt going to. All of you all need to quit hiding behind this computer and go out and find someone to make you all happy and quit trying to ruin his life. because I will let you know jason knows everything that is being said on here and guess what... HE IS STILL HAPPY. So you all can either give up or you can keep hiding behind the computer running your mouth while everybody else just sits here and laughs at how stupid you all are. Keep making Jason famous in Shelby County he really gets a laugh out of it...
Everyonedeserves happiness

Eminence, KY

#10 Sep 27, 2012
Nikki wrote:
ok so I am putting my real name on here instead of hiding behind a computer. Ok so let me tell you a couple things. I have known jason for a long time and I havent been able to talk to him for a while because of her ( that came out of her mouth not his) and so we have recently became better friends ( and let me clarify before you all start running your mouth that is all we are is friends) jason is going to be happy regardless how much you all run your mouth. jason is not a user because i know for a fact i have bought things for him before and had to beg him to take them. and you keep wanting to say that you are trying to warn people about him well lets just say this when jason finally finds the girl that ACTUALLY makes him happy he will make her happy to and she will not give 2 craps about the stuff you all say on here just like nobody else does that is in jasons life right now. You all think that jason has run his mouth about Susan well he hasnt. Him and I have talked about their problems but never once did he down grade her like she is doing him or you all are doing him. All of you all that are on here running your mouth and her need to grow up. I understand that she is hurt but doing this is not going to make Jason come back he isnt going to. All of you all need to quit hiding behind this computer and go out and find someone to make you all happy and quit trying to ruin his life. because I will let you know jason knows everything that is being said on here and guess what... HE IS STILL HAPPY. So you all can either give up or you can keep hiding behind the computer running your mouth while everybody else just sits here and laughs at how stupid you all are. Keep making Jason famous in Shelby County he really gets a laugh out of it...
Nikki I couldn't have said it better myself!!! Thank You!!! It's good to see more people have Jason's back also!!!
lets just say

United States

#11 Sep 27, 2012
Yes and there are the ones that have ALL of the ex's back. It's a two way street biotch. Oh and truth be told the last ex doesn't even know about this thread so y'all can go six his nasty lying cheating using azz. He is a WOLF in SHEEPS clothing!!!!!!
gilbert gonzalez garcia

Shelbyville, KY

#12 Sep 27, 2012
Nikki wrote:
yous sounds preeety
haha

Brownsburg, IN

#13 Sep 27, 2012
Sit back & laugh cause we are tooo!You think you got something so great! Just remember there's 2 sides to every story! If you were as "good of friends " as you claim you might know the truth! You got what you wanted, so when it happens to you we can laugh even harder.As being famous in a small town, maybe to the skanks! Everyone finds out who their true friends are when your down or who the real hoes are when there's some di#k on the loose! HAVE FUN & ENJOY BECAUSE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GIVE LEFTOVERS TO THE NEEDY & LESS FORTUNATE! GOD BLESS YOU!!
nikki

Martinsville, IN

#14 Sep 27, 2012
haha wrote:
Sit back & laugh cause we are tooo!You think you got something so great! Just remember there's 2 sides to every story! If you were as "good of friends " as you claim you might know the truth! You got what you wanted, so when it happens to you we can laugh even harder.As being famous in a small town, maybe to the skanks! Everyone finds out who their true friends are when your down or who the real hoes are when there's some di#k on the loose! HAVE FUN & ENJOY BECAUSE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GIVE LEFTOVERS TO THE NEEDY & LESS FORTUNATE! GOD BLESS YOU!!
hmmm and his ex apparently don't know about this post could of fooled me by that post. I got what i wanted yeah i got my friendship with jason back. If all y'all claim to be real people and tell the truth why don't you put your name on here and quit hiding behind the computer i know because then it will be obvious that y'all are all friends. And as far as the skank part call me that all you want cause it don't hurt me none cause i know that im not but you all well you all are grown ass women with no life and no one to make you happy who have to hide behind a computer and run your mouth about somebody like a little kid. Its so pathetic its starting to get sad
haha

Brownsburg, IN

#15 Sep 27, 2012
Whats it matter if we're friends? Close enough that we've seen both sides! Unlike you that wants to put your nose where it don't belong.So Fu#k off skank! Seems your better at spreading your legs!So like I said you got what you want so ENJOY BIOTCH!!
nikki

Martinsville, IN

#16 Sep 27, 2012
You know what you don't know me so call me whatever you want i don't care and i know a lot more than you think and just like you i can voice my opinion BIOTCH and i do enjoy it i enjoy seeing jason happy
Susan

Shelbyville, KY

#17 Sep 27, 2012
I can not believe all this bs....why don't you all grow the he*ll up....leave my name out of your mouths....I don't have the time to worry about this crazy bull...I have no time for negativity in my life...I had NO idea about this post....and for the record...my post will have my name and will say Shelbyville Ky....I don't have to hide behind anything...What do you people get off of my pain and misery....I'm was hurt ...still am...What happened between us...is between us....and Nikki I never said you couldn't talk to Jason...I still have the messages...you asked me to be your friend on fb....I aked you why...you said because we had so many mutual friends... I said...is that the reason
Or is it to get to my fiance.... if anyone of you want to know something inbox me...I have more class than to have my name on this rediculous site...there are two sides to every story... but I know who I am....what's in my heart and what I'm all about....so I could care less what anyone else thinks.... Four weeks ago Today I thought my world was turned upside down...but today I realize it was atually turned right side up... I deserve better...and I will have my happiness once again... you all can hate...bicker...talk the smack...I don't care... I lost myself in this relationship...trying to give my love to someone who didnt deserve it...I have not said one bad thing about him...I don't like how it ended...in a cowardly way...but that's our business...I haven't said anything that I can't say to his face or anyine elses...again you wanna know something go straight to the source...I do....I am at peace...you all should be too...I thought my heart was empty with out him in it...and now I realize as long as I have the good lord in my heart...it will never be empty again....let it go people...just let it go....
haha

Brownsburg, IN

#18 Sep 27, 2012
See biotch you was wrong again!Wrong about who was behind the post & soon enough you'll see you're wrong about him too! So we'll see who has the last laugh!
lets just say

United States

#19 Sep 27, 2012
So sorry that you had to go through all the hurt and embarrassment, Susan. No disrespect towards you but women need to know about this fu*king jerk!!!! He has hurt enough families out there and I know first hand it's not all the woman's fault. He tries to make everyone believe that the women are crazy when in all reality it's him. He for some reason is not happy with his own life and destroys innocent families. Leave women and their families alone and get some help!!!!!!!!
lets just say

Chicago, IL

#20 Sep 29, 2012
Yep Jason left his last ex for another woman. He has a pattern of this shxt and is going to keep doing it until he gets help!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
desirea barker (Mar '12) 1 hr gwen 31
Anybody else been molested and liked it? (Nov '13) 8 hr SandraLuv2 5
Samantha white 10 hr Real talk 2
Black or Mexicans which are worse?? (Jan '13) Dec 24 girl I like 43
Keshia Jackson Dec 24 SMH 24
Daron Dugle (May '14) Dec 24 Christina 15
stealing money and cheating bingo hall (Feb '14) Dec 23 Concerned 16
Shelbyville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web