grace trouble maker bruner

Posted in the Shelbyville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
1 800 up yours

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 3, 2009
 
miserable in her own pathetic existance her father named her grace cause when she was born the hospital would not let him call her dis as a first name so instead of disgrace we got grace but we know what he meant lousy mom thru her childrens life in trash taught them to use drugs buys drugs for her two minor children her son rick got the daughteer so high once at bluegables she got really sick grace dooesnt love her kids she uses them for money they are only paychecks to her so she dont have to work she is a parisite that lives and exists off what everyone else does she uses and abuses every one around her ariel has family she isnt allowed to have contact with instead of lieing to his attorney at the time her father should have let her staywhere she was so her and her younger brother would have had a better life instead of the way they are forced to live now no running water electric cut off every other month the other day dan and his little brother was here in shelbyville and they looked as if they had not bathed in several months dan is a mean drunk and we understand why look at his mother he lives down there with her and hell yes he has to be drunk to put up with that no account kiniving troublemaking cnt she causes all kinds of trouble and does things to people and when things go wrong she expects poor dan to take up for herdumb as and protect her from the ones she causes problems with I myself hope he is wise enough to get the hell away fro her befor his new baby is born come on dan we all know what happens when she gets her skirt ruffled garce has a fascination with sexoffenders makes youwonder bout her afterall she married one russell fkd his own daughter when she was sixteen we have heard grace say she worries that he may try to fool with ariel now ask yourselves then why did she marry him heres your answer FKN STUPID doesnt love her children oh yes lets discuss the sht she says about the abuse she supposedly suffered fron MR GORDON well answer this question guys and gals is it OK for a woman to have a huusband at work and aboyfriend at home well Isay FK no it is not
thats right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 3, 2009
 
amen to the trueth grace you get wat you desserve ho
1800 up yours

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 4, 2009
 
and another thing grace you can kiss my a-- your a trifeling ho who needs to get real somebody is gonna teach you one way ar da other
someone who knows

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 4, 2009
 
1800 up yours wrote:
and another thing grace you can kiss my a-- your a trifeling ho who needs to get real somebody is gonna teach you one way ar da other
but it want be you retard
someone who knows

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 4, 2009
 
1 800 up yours wrote:
miserable in her own pathetic existance her father named her grace cause when she was born the hospital would not let him call her dis as a first name so instead of disgrace we got grace but we know what he meant lousy mom thru her childrens life in trash taught them to use drugs buys drugs for her two minor children her son rick got the daughteer so high once at bluegables she got really sick grace dooesnt love her kids she uses them for money they are only paychecks to her so she dont have to work she is a parisite that lives and exists off what everyone else does she uses and abuses every one around her ariel has family she isnt allowed to have contact with instead of lieing to his attorney at the time her father should have let her staywhere she was so her and her younger brother would have had a better life instead of the way they are forced to live now no running water electric cut off every other month the other day dan and his little brother was here in shelbyville and they looked as if they had not bathed in several months dan is a mean drunk and we understand why look at his mother he lives down there with her and hell yes he has to be drunk to put up with that no account kiniving troublemaking cnt she causes all kinds of trouble and does things to people and when things go wrong she expects poor dan to take up for herdumb as and protect her from the ones she causes problems with I myself hope he is wise enough to get the hell away fro her befor his new baby is born come on dan we all know what happens when she gets her skirt ruffled garce has a fascination with sexoffenders makes youwonder bout her afterall she married one russell fkd his own daughter when she was sixteen we have heard grace say she worries that he may try to fool with ariel now ask yourselves then why did she marry him heres your answer FKN STUPID doesnt love her children oh yes lets discuss the sht she says about the abuse she supposedly suffered fron MR GORDON well answer this question guys and gals is it OK for a woman to have a huusband at work and aboyfriend at home well Isay FK no it is not
sounds like ya jealous.maybe if mr gordon wasnt always trying to mess with ariel,he might be allowed to see her.court papers dont lie he was the one not allowed near the children,see mr gordon everybody knows the truth that it was YOU not her YOU are the one who beat those kids.YOU r the one who cussed ariel,you r the one who laid up drunk and wouldnt work,now come on lets get everyone who knows the truth about YOU to speak up.your mother cant see her cause she is married to a registered sex offende james william blair.they have a registered sex offender living right there in waddy with them kenneth ray owens,now you tell me.....also your house constantly has the police at it,it is not a place for a 15 year old girl to be.as for rick you are always buying pills from his downstairs neighbors.cant pay child support,but can buy two bottles a rum a week and as for grace being a parasite funny her kids money raised you and paid all the bills .from 1993 to 2008. even carl bruner GOD rest his soul gave grace money for bills and you beat her up and bought beer.ya should be ashamed.a moment of silence for poor mr gordon and his sick ass family ,didnt your step dad molest your sister and you......as for graces boys ,lets leave them out of it,the way i heard it you was so nice ,you didnt run your mouth then but then again we all knew you wouldnt..grace is right you are one sick bastard...she aint coming back to your sick ass cause she is too good of aperson for the likes of you.GOD knows she deserves better and now SHE HAS IT..
jail bird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 8, 2009
 
the only thing grace has is a big mouth and an old man that molested his own daughter grace you coniving ho why dont you do us all a favor and drop dead of aides or something we can afford to bury a street ho wat you gonna do if the law comes looking for you for being stupid hide behind your boys
babs parasite

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 2, 2010
 
jail bird wrote:
the only thing grace has is a big mouth and an old man that molested his own daughter grace you coniving ho why dont you do us all a favor and drop dead of aides or something we can afford to bury a street ho wat you gonna do if the law comes looking for you for being stupid hide behind your boys
phycclogical report,welfare papers dont lie......you miss her i sure feel sorry for you.do you still hear her voice
devils

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 2, 2010
 
jail bird wrote:
the only thing grace has is a big mouth and an old man that molested his own daughter grace you coniving ho why dont you do us all a favor and drop of aides or something we can afford to bury a street ho wat you gonna do if the law comes looking for you for being stupid hide behind your boys
for one grace is not a ho .... i think u r just mad cuz u can't have her anymore.....and she don't hide behind her kids . i don't know why u r runnin your mouth about them cuz if they was up there you would be the one hideing........bitch....
badass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 2, 2010
 
wat eva the only thing i hide from is her stinking a-- pu--y and it looks to me like you need to go back to school her home schoolin didnt teach you shit get real child your momma aint nothin special and niether are any of her kids including you sweet heart
Lennon

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 4, 2010
 
badass wrote:
wat eva the only thing i hide from is her stinking a-- pu--y and it looks to me like you need to go back to school her home schoolin didnt teach you shit get real child your momma aint nothin special and niether are any of her kids including you sweet heart
thats your problem she is not your sweetheart.thank god she didnt take after her dad everybody knows he is one dumb sob.he is retarded to the core
GRAND PRIX

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 4, 2010
 
WELL RUSSELL HOLT WHY DONT YOU TELL HER FATHER TO HIS FACE HE IS RETARTED WELL LETS SEE STUPID YOU STOLE A TRUCK FOR HER MOMMA THEN YOU STOLD GUNS AND SOLD DOPE FOR HER MOMMA AND YOU RUSSELL WAS THE ONE WENT TO JAIL FOR ALL OF IT GUESS WHAT DUMBA$$ THAT MAKES YOU RETARTED a$$ REARTED TO THE CORE NOT HER DAD he is just DANGEROUS when you screw with him so go on dumbdick tell him to his face swallow some balls cause we know you aint got none if you want you can borrow mine get a clue stupid
daddys lil angel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 6, 2010
 
oh my goodness. I just stumbled onto this site.Is this realy grown ups gettin nasty on a public forum?people you use real names and real threats arent you worried police arent monitoring this site? well I for one have know grace and james for a few years people dont take all this crap at face value.Its a shame children are in this mess.I know grace isnt the lady some claim her to be.(definately still isnt)james has a few mistakes as well.I knew he was into self medicating with what ever he could .(look what he puts up with) grace you told me youd set him up and burn his a$$ several years ago. humm looks like you succeeded.btw dan I still remember that one day ... nice .
GRAND PRIX

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 6, 2010
 
DADDYS LIL ANGEL you slipped I know who you are OOPS anyway I believe we spoke yesterday at my work (good lookin out)
daddys lil angel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 6, 2010
 
Grand Prix honey I dont mind you knowing who I am.However please dont reveil anything on this site.Like I stated I know grace and seen her working on people shes a sick manipulater and . When she told me she was gonna burn your a$$ someday I thought she was runnin her mouth cause she was pissed I never thought shed do it.hun rethink this crap dont play with her on this site.
People you need to leave underage kids names of off this and leave them out of these childish drama infested fights.Im hoping to chat tomarrow sweet Grand Prix.
daddys lil angel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 7, 2010
 
Grand Prix , sorry I didnt get out due to slick roads.I wanted to talk you into rethinking this trash on the site.Its not helping your daughter and its not helping you.I recomend make peace with every one and everyone put that child first.This is no place to air dirty laundry son.From knowing you I think your a good boy thats made a few mistakes own up to your part . you cant change other people.It will come out better in the long run. In the meanwhile prove your love to your daughter dont just tell her . Your actions will speak louder than their lies.Everyone remember , that child is not a toy to fight over.She needs unconditional love from her whole family.Grand Prix this crap is only gonna consume you darlen.It will show you have an ugly side.Back away from the dirt slingin.If I dont run into you again ,I wish you luck and Ill keep you and your child in my prayers.
badass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 7, 2010
 
yes she is a manipulator looks like she manipulated you too keep the child in your prayers its to late for grace shes gone to hell in a hand basket she is a nasty ho that no one can change not even the good lord himself
daddys lil angel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 7, 2010
 
she didnt manipulate me.she didnt do anything to me.all I care about is the kid.grown ups can fend for themselves.the mother dont need to be called names or labeled for anyones entertainment on here. neither does the childs father.more important the childs name should never be brought up in a public forum.all these people are showing how ugly and vendictive they can be.can you imagine the hurt this kid is going through hearing all this crapabout her dad and having to protect her mom. people talking down the mom is only hurting the child.I know the mom dug her own hole but people let it be. you know her and the father. seeing this child responding to this hatred and having to take up for mom is sad. this stuff is only hurting the child.
GRAND PRIX

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 7, 2010
 
BADA$$ daddys lil angel is right in what she just said I myself and every one else should not bash the lilgirls momma even tho we all do know how she is so we should not make the child suffer for what her mommy does so any how lil gordon I apologize for bashing your mother even tho she may deserve what she gets but anyway you shouldnt be caught in the middle any how lil gordon we all know your father does love you and he always will no matter what and we all know that you do know where he is if you decide you want to see or talk to him any C-YA
badass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 7, 2010
 
i have no intention on making that child suffer but i think she should know the trueth about all the bashing on her mother.her mother is the one who started all this crap and people need to understand she deserves everything and more that anyone can put on her plate she lit this fire now that her daughter is supposedly hurting then she can blame her nasty trick momma and as far as her father goes he does love his children he just cant stand her momma her her way of destruction that she has placed on her child herself without his help and i dont apologize for the trueth
daddys lil angel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 7, 2010
 
True . please go beyond that and think of the child . yes mom may continue mud slingin and if so then it will prove things to the daughter . maybe the mom learns from the rest of us at burrying the hatchet she will do the same and make life better for the child . doesnt the child deserve that much?show your love for the child and try to help by not stooping to the moms level.again its for the child . we know them mom heck everyone does.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Shelbyville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shelbyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Shelbyville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shelbyville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••