Car window Tinting
Looking

New Albany, IN

#1 Jun 11, 2012
Does anyone know what happened to a guy in Shelbyville used to tint window in a shop on Midland Park. He was very good and I need my car windows done!!!!
I think I know

Crittenden, KY

#2 Jun 11, 2012
Looking wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to a guy in Shelbyville used to tint window in a shop on Midland Park. He was very good and I need my car windows done!!!!
Are you talking about BarryWood? If so, he moved to Henry Clay Street.
Looking

New Albany, IN

#3 Jun 11, 2012
I'm not sure about his name but I went to him about 5 years ago. He is a tall skinny guy.
JuneBug

Shelbyville, KY

#4 Aug 11, 2012
Sophia Crittendon does window tinting and hair out of the same house.
Go there

Shelbyville, KY

#5 Aug 24, 2012
JuneBug wrote:
Sophia Crittendon does window tinting and hair out of the same house.
Go to UndergroundCarz off Haven Hill. They do a good job and they will beat anyones prices. They do stereos and all kinda stuff there.
Austin Rogers

Lansing, IL

#6 Aug 29, 2012
Underground Carz tinted mine, two of my family members and several of my friends car windows. I'm satisfied with the work and the quality of the tint.
PILL BILLY

Georgetown, KY

#7 Aug 29, 2012
take to to my boyz in Frankfort... got 5% all the way around, TWICE layered! Even front windshield is in 5% double layered.

Cant let the police see who I be when I roll up in a tight spot
Austin

United States

#8 Aug 29, 2012
I read your sarcasm but come on. 5% is illegal let alone double layered. Also the front windshield can't be tinted except the strip across the top. If police are your concern go on and tint your windows that way, see how long before they target you. They'll have a right to do so as well. Just wanted to make that clear to anyone gullible enough to take your advice.
PILLBILLY

Georgetown, KY

#9 Aug 30, 2012
Austin wrote:
I read your sarcasm but come on. 5% is illegal let alone double layered. Also the front windshield can't be tinted except the strip across the top. If police are your concern go on and tint your windows that way, see how long before they target you. They'll have a right to do so as well. Just wanted to make that clear to anyone gullible enough to take your advice.
Im just saying whats on my ride. So when you see it rollin in Shelby, its me...... it works for me bro!
Molly Sweetness

Shelbyville, KY

#11 Sep 10, 2012
They tinted my car too. They are very professional about things. They let me know up front what was legal and what wasn't. My best friends b/f got busted the other day here in Shelbyville and had to strip all his tint. Undergroundcarz people were there to answer any question I had. Pretty nice to actually be able to talk to someone and not get looked at like you want to take my head off like that old dude down town.
info

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Sep 12, 2012
who is the owner of undergroundcarz??
Friend of the owners

Shelbyville, KY

#13 Sep 13, 2012
Craig and Mona Roberts own and run the shop. No relation to Joe Roberts of Roberts Mobile Electronics in Louisville.
Sick Boxes

South Beloit, IL

#14 Oct 2, 2012
That guy makes some crazy sub boxes too.

I've heard 5 different custom boxes he built and they all bang like crazy.

Mechanic shop guy by them got one and its loud, too loud i can't believe he even still has a windshield.

I'm getting one made next but I want one like he built for the 8 inch speaker on his display.
Justin

Dawson Springs, KY

#15 Dec 16, 2012
I went to undergroundcarz and they are 10 times cheaper then the boys in frankfort and they were fixxing a remote start done by A1 window tinting so all those boys in frankfort are jokes.
Sabrina

Jeffersonville, IN

#16 Sep 23, 2013
Go there wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to UndergroundCarz off Haven Hill. They do a good job and they will beat anyones prices. They do stereos and all kinda stuff there.
how much to window tint a car

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Mills 16 hr fuçkyou 4
Rats of shlbyville-simp-Pleasureville-Baghdad Sun Air um out 1
Svm——shlby—ville—mafia Sun We all have demons 11
Gays in Shelbyville (May '17) Sun Dicky do 11
Hottest guys in Shelbyville (Oct '10) Sun The Latina 234
Clean it up Sat New snitches in town 2
justin cox (Dec '10) May 18 Sparkles 7

Shelbyville Jobs

Personal Finance

Shelbyville Mortgages