Since: Sep 10

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

I know a few if them, and they are NICE PEOPLE......
constance Gutierrez

Crown Point, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

People write Behind a fake identity. Why do you want to know about my family for? I Don't think it's any of your business Even if we did sell drugs So please go get a life
Jillian Thurman

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

and for the police wit out that BADGE yah some bitches forreal and yah just tryna find out shit do it while your on the job PIGS and not a home. F**K THE POLICE
Spicbeater

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

And the point of this post is what? sounds like a typical low life mexican't family, lazy nasty and smelly, of course they sell drugs you didnt think they came to shelbyville to work and live right did ya? Come on people they don't drive around those nice Suv's from picking corn and cutting tobacco. of course it drugs Coke for sure Meth, and whatever else there addicting kids too.
Jillian Thurman

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

I agree whats the point of the post ever race sells drugs at the end of the day, but theres dirty people of all kinds not just mexicans, there nice people. And lazy never there hard workers but they still know how to make money, they got paychecks.....
WEKNOWU

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

Jillian Thurman wrote:
I agree whats the point of the post ever race sells drugs at the end of the day, but theres dirty people of all kinds not just mexicans, there nice people. And lazy never there hard workers but they still know how to make money, they got paychecks.....
Ok we have figured Jillian out, let me decribe her for ya 400lb white girl loves these stinking ass taco eaters and lets em bounce up and down on her all day long, sew that tuna box up and quit pumping out brown turds every 9 mos
Jillian Thurman

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

You are so right about me, but no real man would make it with me so I have to turn to the Mexicans for some loving. But you are wrong about the babies, I spit them out two at a time because I am so faaaaaaatttttttttt!
Jillian Thurman

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

No I weigh 130lbs thanks Im not white. I have one child and no more, but yall got me over here laughing my ass offf hahahahahahahahahaha. a WEKNOWU your hilarious !!!
Jillian Thurman

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

130 times about 4 is your weight and we know you arent black, so you must be a whale.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

Lmao get em Jill!!! Racist asses!! Jill is one of da coldest bytches I know!!! So LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

“Dont hate!”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

If we are lucky she will end up like tossed salad deniese, on the side of the road, oh wait, shes now on a ventilator isnt she, my bad. All you stinking mexicans and mexican lovers can perish and then rot deep in the pits of hell where you can suck the devil dry.
constance gutierrez

Spiceland, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Spicbeater wrote:
And the point of this post is what? sounds like a typical low life mexican't family, lazy nasty and smelly, of course they sell drugs you didnt think they came to shelbyville to work and live right did ya? Come on people they don't drive around those nice Suv's from picking corn and cutting tobacco. of course it drugs Coke for sure Meth, and whatever else there addicting kids too.
Your wrong on the choice of drug to bitch
constance gutierrez

Spiceland, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Mr Jasper wrote:
If we are lucky she will end up like tossed salad deniese, on the side of the road, oh wait, shes now on a ventilator isnt she, my bad. All you stinking mexicans and mexican lovers can peri sh and then rot deep in the pits of hell where you can suck the devil dry.
at my butch you talking bout I'm so tired of seeing ya racist ass comments. Put ya real name and see how many Mexicans come after you... ohmmeter letter me guess your about 350 lbs and ugly as hell and mad at Mexicans because every girl you've ever loved left you for a Mexican! V.&
joe

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

Naw i know jill she is busted she looks like a train wreck she drawls her eyebrows on cause she has none her face look like hamburger meat her teeth are fucked up and she has gave shelbyville and who kbows else genatal worts watch out shes contagious a walking desises i Mean dirty

“Dont hate!”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Jasper Davis is my real name and send all the mexicans you want my way and they will be sent back to mexico in a cardboard box. I just hate the dirty, nasty smelling ugly bastards, all my exes would laugh at the stinking whetbacks.
Jillian Thurman

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

joe wrote:
Naw i know jill she is busted she looks like a train wreck she drawls her eyebrows on cause she has none her face look like hamburger meat her teeth are fucked up and she has gave shelbyville and who kbows else genatal worts watch out shes contagious a walking desises i Mean dirty
hahahaha JOE BOY your funny and got me f***** up, I'd like to see what you look like and your prolly a bitch not a guy, I love how 99 percent of people on Topix hide behind a fake identity
bahahah

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

joe wrote:
this is completely true bahahahaha
mixedbreedandlov eit

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Don't hate on the hispanics! Most of the ones I've met in Shelbyville are cool as fuck. They are some hard working ppl, and a true definition of showing loyalty to their family. There's good and bad in all races. Sounds like somebody isn't gettin with the program in 2012, so they wanna step over the line with some smart ass remark. This world is gonna keep being filled with mixed kids. Hell, I'm one myself. Also, Jillian is a 5 star chick. Leave her alone. She can defend her friends if she wants. We're all entitled to our own opinions, but damn..this prejudice shit has got to end at some point. That shit's crazy!
Jillian Thurman

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

bahahah wrote:
<quoted text> this is completely true bahahahaha
Bahahahahahaha........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Shelbyville Forum right now

Search the Shelbyville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Limbertwig 146,060
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr dodo 81,563
Jessica Berryman 5 hr lmao 13
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 hr Ricky Noya 16,114
whats wrong with justin davis 11 hr great 1
warren stewart 11 hr mick 6
Joyce Greer 11 hr mick 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Shelbyville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••