Mrclean

Saint Charles, IL

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Whered this cat go?! Nit seen her since h.s.!
jeanann

Chicago, IL

#2 Nov 15, 2012
I think she used to work at Major. thats all folks
coughcough

Fort Atkinson, WI

#3 Nov 19, 2012
She's a beautiful girl with a big heart
cough syrup

United States

#4 Nov 20, 2012
really??
Coughcough

Salem, WI

#5 Nov 26, 2012
cough syrup wrote:
really??
Why do you say that?
bdw

Noblesville, IN

#6 Jan 24, 2014
She really is a good person. A lot of people don't get to know the real Kaleigh before judging her. She's done some crazy & stupid things but her life is her beautiful daughter. She's grown up a lot since having her.
Lmao

Panama City, FL

#7 Jan 24, 2014
I think i do remember her hiding her whole pregnancy and drinking the whole entire time she was pregnant with her child . Not a good person in my book
Ummm

Columbus, IN

#8 Jan 26, 2014
She is a registered nurse now and has changed a lot...
wow

Mobile, AL

#9 Jan 26, 2014
If she was hiding, how would you know if she was drinking? You people have nothing else better to do with your time!
Lmao

Panama City, FL

#10 Jan 26, 2014
Well let's see whenever you see her post things in FB about partying every single weekend and gettin drunk this and getting drunk that well yea I'm pretty sure she was getting tore up during her pregnancy . I also remember witnessing her about to drink and drive and I mean she was toreeeee up and I am a few friends who were out that night we talked her into getting a ride and funny thing is like a month later I see her in walmart with a newborn baby and I'm like wth .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tari Williams 2 hr Tony your ex 1
corey wooten 16 hr thathotblonde 5
Poor WC 18 hr smh 3
Jn Thu Whatever 19
Hazelbakers...shelbyvilles trash Wed Leaking hazelbake... 36
Kandis Wade Jul 26 Kandiseisacuzfkr 9
Jesse Atwod Jul 25 Lol 10

Shelbyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance