Jerry Lux, Attorney
Trusted and Busted

Greenfield, IN

#1 Jun 24, 2011
Just wondering if anyone else had this happen. Jerry Lux made me pay a several thousand dollar fee (retainer) for a court filing. He won't provide a copy of the filing. He refuses to return calls.

Is this how he does business?
Tracy

Palatine, IL

#2 Apr 24, 2012
Mr. Jerry Lux is the best attorney in this town and is the best this town will ever see. I have had Jerry Lux as my attorny for years and I would never change. He and his office are the best at what they do.
TERRIBLE

Buffalo Grove, IL

#3 May 1, 2012
He's terrible!!! If he thinks your guilty he won't fight for you.
no name

Palatine, IL

#4 May 2, 2012
if your guilty why would he fight for you. its a losing fight. if your guilty then your just guilty.
just a redneck

Franklin, IN

#5 Dec 21, 2012
Jerry had power now all of his connections are gone he's nearly senile and Andy Eads is their top gun which says enough he's lousy and on top of that his brother Jason is a newly convicted sexual predator ...... just what type of people you.want to give 5000 to represent you .... hell 1 in 3 chance you'll be in front of the judge who sent Your lawyers brother to prison .
Former resident

Riverview, FL

#6 Jan 11, 2013
The Indiana Ethics committee !!!! Start there. An turn the rest of those good for nothing Lawyers in that town in !!!! John Fogerty wrote a song about shelbyville ( I think we need a gun slinger). Cause that is a shady little town! Lol
Ted

Fayetteville, AR

#7 Jan 12, 2013
Bad news man.
Giving you correct info

Shelbyville, IN

#8 Feb 17, 2014
First of all, Eads is a public defender. He works everyday to help people. He's an excellent lawyer. He makes sure he does everything that could help the case no matter how big or small it might be. Every client is just as important as the other ones. Bringing up issues about his brother is a bit ridiculous. Mr. Eads has nothing to do with the mistakes his brother has made just like you aren't responsible for the actions of your family. Would you like people to say these things about you if say a sibling, cousin or any other relatives were in trouble just because you're related to them? Not quite fair is it? He is a respectable member of the law community in Shelby county. He's liked by all other public defenders, police officers and all the judges on the bench. That alone should be enough to let you know how respectable he is.
Everyone is responsible for their OWN actions and no one else's. It's just logical. If you really want to know the opinions of him that people have in this town then you should start asking the people in this town. I can guarantee that you will hear very high opinions of him.
Shelby

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Feb 17, 2014
There are NO "respectable" members of the law community anywhere let alone Shelby County or Shelbyville. All of the lawyers in S-ville are crooked as a dogs hind leg. If you want a chance use someone from outside the "good ole boy" network.
To Shelby

Shelbyville, IN

#10 Feb 17, 2014
It's people like you, that have absolutely ZERO knowledge of the law community, that give small town residents a bad name. I'm wondering if maybe you yourself have gotten yourself in a little bit of trouble and instead of blaming yourself, as you should, you blame the lawyer that couldn't get you the results you thought you deserved. Not every lawyer is crooked. Not every lawyer is untrustworthy. Lumping them all in one big jumble because one didn't do what you thought should have been done is stereotyping. You wouldn't want us all to stereotype you, would you? I'm sure THAT would be a very interesting stereotype indeed. But because I know everyone is different, everyone has a right to their own opinion (no matter how wrong or rediculous they may be) and we all have different feelings, I can't fault you for yours. I can however feel sad for your lack of knowledge and hope one day you'll open your eyes to the world that the rest of us live in. It's called the real world. You should try living in it sometime, it's pretty great.
Small town resident

Shelbyville, IN

#11 Feb 17, 2014
just a redneck wrote:
Jerry had power now all of his connections are gone he's nearly senile and Andy Eads is their top gun which says enough he's lousy and on top of that his brother Jason is a newly convicted sexual predator ...... just what type of people you.want to give 5000 to represent you .... hell 1 in 3 chance you'll be in front of the judge who sent Your lawyers brother to prison .
Check your facts. The man you're referring to was convicted of a crime, THAT, however is not among them. If every judge, prosecutor and police officer in this town, as well as the wonderful residents can separate him from his brother, I'm not sure why you would even feel the need to raise the issue. As far as being "lousy", well, my dear that just sounds like your own personal opinion. Maybe you didn't get a result you were looking for? Sometimes no matter how good a lawyer is, there's just no help for some people. Sorry buddy.
Shelbyville is MY town

Shelbyville, IN

#12 Feb 17, 2014
just a redneck wrote:
You're a tactless looser and your name "just a redneck" about says it all.
Shelby

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Feb 22, 2014
Never been in any kind of trouble nor have I done anything illegal to ever need a lawyer. I have never been inside a court room other than to be on jury duty and the only time I have ever been in a police car was when I was working in one. So yes all lawyers are worthless and crooked and very very few of them have any business doing law work.
AccountableandDi sgruntle

Columbus, IN

#14 Jun 6, 2014
I have dealt with the Shelby Co. judicial system many times and had my butt handed to me as well deserved... Shelby Co. lawyers and judges are crooked bas%^%$# period... One of the highest respectable law firms in Indiana wont step foot in there because of it... Take this comment as you will, it is factual, just for what its worth to you, "Pro-Shelbyvillians. "
amb

Shelbyville, IN

#15 Jun 9, 2014
Shelby county lawyers are junk. If you cant get one out of Shelbyville go with the DEPREZ. He is one amazing lawyer. A bit expensive but worth every penny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did my thread disappear? 3 hr Cantshakethisstalker 30
Stupid Mistake 15 hr Yap 17
whitney c 18 hr lol 18
Family pics at funerals Fri Hehe 7
Take it Fri Email 3
Natasha Raby Apr 26 BitchItmightbe 1
Jimmy Pierce???? (Jun '12) Apr 22 Beentheredonethat 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shelbyville Mortgages